DC Multiverse 7" Last Night On Earth Wonder Woman Dr. Fate Helmet Figure First Look And New, Hal Jordan GL, Dark Knight Returns, King Shazam Listings And More

JayC

Curious if there will be a "Gold Label" version of this McFarlane Design Wonder Woman figure or not(Similar to the McFarlane Design Batman and the Mandarin Spawn), and if the Silver Parts will be Gold on it?  Might consider this Wonder Woman regardless, but if there is a Gold Label with the Silver Parts is Gold, I might consider that instead.  Even more so if Gold Label has more Red on the upper part of her suit.

I'm still undecided on McFarlane Design Batman, but I am okay with his design and will consider it.  Just not sure which version i want to get, as I'm only going to get 1.  I like that the Gold Label version is more of a 2 tone Grey suit and Cape and Cowl compare to the Grey Suit with Blue Cape and Cowl(Which makes him more of a unique colour scheme for my collection), but I kind of like the Batarang that the regular version comes with compare to the Goggles that the Gold Label comes with.  I think the design of the regular one's swords look more cool, but I think the Gold Label's are more unique looking as well.  Might go with the Gold Label down the road only because of the colour of the suit in general, but still, the regular release has some cool stuff too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE