DC Multiverse 7" Last Night On Earth Wonder Woman Dr. Fate Helmet Figure First Look And New, Hal Jordan GL, Dark Knight Returns, King Shazam Listings And More

JayC

Following the news from yesterday, it looks like the folks at ToyArk went out and got their own copy of the latest issue of Diamond Previews magazine and took better quality images of the new 7" DC Multiverse and Spawn figures featured there coming from McFarlane Toys.

Shown are the following for DC Multiverse:

- Green Lantern 2-pack with Hal Jordan vs Earth 32 Batman
- Curse Of The White Knight Batcycle (Figure sold separately)
- The Dark Knight Returns Armored Batman
- King Shazam The Infected
- The Demon Demon Knights
- Todd McFarlane Designed Wonder Woman

Shown are the following for Spawn:

- Redeemer - $24.99
- Raven Spawn - $24.99
- Clown (Deluxe) - $39.99
- 12" Violator (Mega) - $49.99
- Mortal Kombat 11 – Malefik Spawn

Once again we want to note that the Gunslinger Spawn figure is not listed with Diamond nor was it listed in the Gamestop computer system making that one most likely some kind of store exclusive either to Walmart or Target.

Look for official hi-res images and details like when they will be available for pre-order for all of these to come soon.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

McFarlane-Toys.jpg

• Thanks 1

Damn where did that Malefik Spawn come from that's a new announcement, it's amazing, The whole Spawn series I'm going to have to get, I hate that I desire them so much, the only problem I have is with The Clown, looks like a really lusterless job, sculpt looks old like it's a re-hash and from the promotional images I'd say it seems Todd's back to his old Staction figure tricks, I would be surprised if it barely moves, will I buy it anyways...*hangs head* uh yah.  *man curses at cloud shaped like todd mcfarlane*

3 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Damn where did that Malefik Spawn come from that's a new announcement, it's amazing, The whole Spawn series I'm going to have to get, I hate that I desire them so much, the only problem I have is with The Clown, looks like a really lusterless job, sculpt looks old like it's a re-hash and from the promotional images I'd say it seems Todd's back to his old Staction figure tricks, I would be surprised if it barely moves, will I buy it anyways...*hangs head* uh yah.  *man curses at cloud shaped like todd mcfarlane*

From yesterday ;) https://toynewsi.com/14-39136

What the actual hell did Todd did to Diana? What's up with her face?

For a repaint that Hal Jordan looks pretty cool and it does make sense that they would have basically the same uniform but with different paint apps but I doubt it will work with Kyle or Guy, but probably will work good enough with less individualist (uniform wise) and more humanoid lanterns like Abin Sur or Arkkis. Spawn reveals are amazing, Clown and Violator easily my favs. Cool to see Demon get figure in costume that was never done in action figure form, not too sure about King Shazam, I think just regular Shazam even with McFarlane sensibility and design would work better.

On 5/27/2021 at 8:38 AM, DrLava said:

except neither abin sur nor arkkis chummuck ever wore the modern gl costume

I doubt that Todd will care for details like that too much.  It’s gl costume and his interpretation and he’s pretty stubborn so it will work in his own mind. 

• 2 weeks later...
We gave you a first look at this one the other week from Diamond Previews Magazine, but now we have the official images for the upcoming DC Multiverse Todd McFarlane Wonder Woman figure. Like the previous Batman one, this figure was designed from scratch by Todd McFarlane himself. The figure comes with a sword and shield as well as card and figure base.

Right now the figure is listed on Walmart.com but not available for purchase. This I believe will be a general released figure.

Todd-Designed-Wonder-Woman-00.jpg

Todd-Designed-Wonder-Woman-01.jpg

Todd-Designed-Wonder-Woman-02.jpg

Todd-Designed-Wonder-Woman-03.jpg

Todd-Designed-Wonder-Woman-04.jpg

Todd-Designed-Wonder-Woman-05.jpg

Todd-Designed-Wonder-Woman-06.jpg

Todd-Designed-Wonder-Woman-07.jpg

Todd-Designed-Wonder-Woman-08.jpg

Todd-Designed-Wonder-Woman-09.jpg

• Like 1

I like the Wonder Woman, but I also don't know if I need more Wonder Woman, Already got the Last Knight On Earth WW, and I pre-ordered Death Metal WW, I think I might have to draw the line at that for now.

I like this one more than his Batman but it's still frustrating that we get more figures like this and all the Metal stuff before classic or modern versions of these big characters. It seems like we should at least have just normal Rebirth versions of all the biggest Justice League members. 

That boob armor on new Wonder Woman looks really really weird design wise, like literally two balls, I might be wrong but I have impression that eagle part should have been much lower revealing way more of cleavage and skin but got moved up, at least like that its shape would have made some sense but the way it is it’s really odd looking. 

Definitely has an Angela influence in design. Wonder Angela or Angela Woman.. looks interesting and the chest is ... interesting. 

• Thanks 1

Curious if there will be a "Gold Label" version of this McFarlane Design Wonder Woman figure or not(Similar to the McFarlane Design Batman and the Mandarin Spawn), and if the Silver Parts will be Gold on it?  Might consider this Wonder Woman regardless, but if there is a Gold Label with the Silver Parts is Gold, I might consider that instead.  Even more so if Gold Label has more Red on the upper part of her suit.

I'm still undecided on McFarlane Design Batman, but I am okay with his design and will consider it.  Just not sure which version i want to get, as I'm only going to get 1.  I like that the Gold Label version is more of a 2 tone Grey suit and Cape and Cowl compare to the Grey Suit with Blue Cape and Cowl(Which makes him more of a unique colour scheme for my collection), but I kind of like the Batarang that the regular version comes with compare to the Goggles that the Gold Label comes with.  I think the design of the regular one's swords look more cool, but I think the Gold Label's are more unique looking as well.  Might go with the Gold Label down the road only because of the colour of the suit in general, but still, the regular release has some cool stuff too.