DC Multiverse 7" Last Night On Earth Wonder Woman Dr. Fate Helmet Figure First Look And New, Hal Jordan GL, Dark Knight Returns, King Shazam Listings And More

JayC

Overseas retailer Toys Alley has released our first real look at the upcoming DC Multiverse 7" Last Night On Earth Wonder Woman variant figure with the Dr. Fate like helmeted headsculpt. We first told you about this figure coming back in January where it was indicated as being some kind of store exclusive here in the US. We still don't have official confirmation from McFarlane Toys on this one at this time, but expect it will be coming soon.

Perhaps even more interesting than the image are new figure listings the overseas retailer has posted which are as follows:

McFarlane DC Multiverse Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) VS Dawnbreaker 2-Pack
Estimated Arrival: Q3 / Q4 2021

McFarlane DC Multiverse
- Demon Knight
- King Shazam
- Shriek (Batman Beyond)
- The Dark Knight Returns
- Wonder Woman (Todd McFarlane Design)
- Heavy Metal Batman (Cover Edition)
- The White Knight Batcycle
Estimated Arrival: Q3 / Q4 2021

We know some of these like the Shriek figure which was officially announced from McFarlane Toys will be a Target exclusive here in the US. As for the others we will have to wait and see. Of course until McFarlane Toys officially confirms these listings we will treat them as rumors.

McFarlane-Toys-Last-Night-On-Earth-Wonder-Woman-Variant.jpg

2 hours ago, Mangle77 said:

If it IS Etrigan, I'm interested.

Ditto here, if it's Etrigan I am going to want that, It should be Etrigan seeing as how he was the star of the Demon Knights comic series, but knowing Todd it might just be Batman dressed up as a Gene Simmons with a broadsword.

• 4 weeks later...
McFarlane Toys has released official images for their upcoming DC Multiverse 7" Last Night On Earth Wonder Woman variant figure which has the Dr. Fate like helmet. McFarlane has not given specific release date details or where the figure will see release.We do believe it will end up being an exclusive of some kind. Stay-tuned for more details as they become available. UPDATE: Confirmed for a Target store exclusive release.

Wonder-Woman-Variant-01.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Variant-02.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Variant-03.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Variant-04.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Variant-05.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Variant-06.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Variant-07.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Variant-08.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Variant-09.jpg

The wonder wonder variant still looks good, I like it alot, but I'm holding off and going to get the unhelmeted version, because if it comes down to Mohawk vs. Helmet..it's gotta be Mohawk. I then realized this Helemted version is target exclusive so that's good..I probably won't find it anyways.

Not have read the comic book for this figure, I can't say that I'm hyped for it either.   I'm actually bummed this alternate head didn't come with the non-exclusive Death Metal Wonder Woman.  But this is Todd's game, getting the most use out of a body mold.   

Despite not being hyped for it, I'll most likely pick it up if I have the opportunity.   

The Target exclusive DC Multiverse 7" Last Night On Earth Wonder Woman variant figure which has the Dr. Fate like helmet figure from McFarlane Toys is now available for pre-order on Target's Website. Look for it to be released on May 15.

• 4 weeks later...
Shown below via Asoka the Geek are in-hand images for the new DC Multiverse 7" Target Exclusive Last Night On Earth Wonder Woman Variant figure from McFarlane Toys. This figure is currently up for pre-order on Target's website with a May 15th release date. The DPCI# is 323-01-7834. This figure was provided to Asoka by the folks at McFarlane Toys for purpose of review.

Dr-Fate-Wonder-Woman-Variant-00.jpg

Dr-Fate-Wonder-Woman-Variant-01.jpg

Dr-Fate-Wonder-Woman-Variant-02.jpg

Dr-Fate-Wonder-Woman-Variant-03.jpg

Dr-Fate-Wonder-Woman-Variant-04.jpg

Dr-Fate-Wonder-Woman-Variant-05.jpg

Dr-Fate-Wonder-Woman-Variant-06.jpg

Dr-Fate-Wonder-Woman-Variant-07.jpg

Dr-Fate-Wonder-Woman-Variant-08.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Scans from the latest Diamond Comics Preview Magazine have surfaced online giving us our first looks at the upcoming DC Multiverse 7" The Dark Knight Returns Armored Batman, King Shazam The Infected, The Demon Demon Knights and the Todd McFarlane Designed Wonder Woman figure. We saw listings for these figures pop up overseas back in February. I expect hi-res images to surface in the very near future.

DC-Multiverse-Demon-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Demon-02.jpg

1 hour ago, JayC said:
Scans from the latest Diamond Comics Preview Magazine have surfaced online giving us our first looks at the upcoming DC Multiverse 7" The Dark Knight Returns Armored Batman, King Shazam The Infected, The Demon Demon Knights and the Todd McFarlane Designed Wonder Woman figure. We saw listings for these figures pop up overseas back in February. I expect hi-res images to surface in the very near future.

DC-Multiverse-Demon-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Demon-02.jpg

I always thought the New 52 Demon Knights series was pretty underrated and I just like that look for Etrigan so I'm really glad to see that figure. This just seems like kind of a random choice so I don't expect more characters from that comic but I'd still love to see those versions of Jason Blood, Madame Xanadu, Vandal Savage, as well as the rest of the team and the main antagonists. 

So yet another jokerized character? ugh.

Feels like Demon could use a bit more color to make the figure pop more, but he is a possible pickup.

No interest in DKR armored Bats or unmasked Shriek.  I'll have to get a closer look at the Todd WW but i feel like the chainsaw version i have preordered is probably enough in the way of WW variants... but never say never.

No pic of the batcycle? or the hal jordan/ Batlantern 2-pack?

8 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Feels like Demon could use a bit more color to make the figure pop more, but he is a possible pickup.

Well that's pretty much what he looked like, I think it's just missing some red markings around the chest and legs which I'd definitely like to see. They could probably make the purpleish/grey parts a bit brighter too.

I'm for sure going to grab that Etrigan, looks good, the Wonder Woman is a maybe, I already feel like I bought too many Wonder Women recently but it looks good so it's tempting, I'll wait till I see better shots.

6 hours ago, Celdor said:

If McFarlane can make Batcycles, Hasbro should be able to make smaller vehicles for the Classified line w/o killing us on price.

Yeah, I wish Hasbro would stop including figures and just sell the bikes. I bought that punisher and ww2 cap just for the damn things.

• Thanks 1