NECA 7" Back To The Future II Doc Brown Figure Teaser

JayC

NECA today released a teaser for their next 7" Back To The Future figure which appears to be Future Doc Brown from Back To The Future 2. In the image we can see it looks like it will come with the money case seen in the movie that has paper money from various time periods. Check out the image below and stay-tuned for more details as they become available.

Back-To-The-Future-Doc-Brown-Teaser.jpg

Well this is more of a related topic: I just picked up a BTTF II Marty and I would like to know if anyone has confirmed if there is a waste pivot under his red shirt. It feels like the torso piece is separate from the pelvic piece but I am not brave enough to take an exacto blade to the bottom of the shirt where it meets the Jean's. Has anyone already done this?  I am really disappointed that NECA calls this an ultimate figure without waist pivot.

mmt.gif?s=6af0dbbf-550f-e877-4062-91f2a0da4aa4&a=p.l&u=8ef6179b-d4f8-4557-a729-9e0dc3d63e52

Back To The Future Ultimate Marty McFly (Audition) Figure Official Images

by Jay Cochran
January 28, 2021
NECA had previously teased this Back To The Future 7" Marty McFly (Audition)figure several times over the last couple months but have now released official images for it. Based on the images it looks like the figure will include a new guitar, guitar pic, alternate translucent hand, family photo with only himself left visible and a save the clock tower flyer. Check out the images below.
Image 1 of 12
1 of 12

Right hair color for Doc Brown at the end of Back to the Future but not the right hair color for Doc Brown in Back to the Future II. Still, this is more forgiveable than the weirdness with that audition Marty. Sure hope Doc actually has some lines in his face. Or at least more lines than the '55 figure.

• 1 month later...
NECA today released new images for their 7" Back To The Future figure based on Future Doc Brown from Back To The Future 2. In the images show he will come with the money case seen in the movie that has paper money from various time periods. We also see from the images the figure will have removable glasses and multiple hands. The figure will be released in June.

BTTF2-Doc-Brown-01.jpg

BTTF2-Doc-Brown-02.jpg

BTTF2-Doc-Brown-03.jpg

23 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Do you really think That Neca ventures to release a vehicle on that scale?, the last time that happened was with a Kenner inspired vehicle for the Predators line but I don't remember it being particularly a bestseller.

Well in this particular case, the Delorean was as much a prominent character as the actors and if there is any one licence that requires a vehicle in it, it would be BTTF. Arguably I dont think anyone would consider this collection complete without a scaled version of the car.  What's the point without it?? It screams for it and I am screaming along with it. Just like it would be pointless to make a Michael Knight figure without K.I.T.T.