New G.I. Joe .99 Cents Figures Spoted At Retail

JayC

New 2" G.I. Joe figures which cost .99 have started showing up at retail stores. I believe these are made by a company called Prexio Limited which have also done similar G1 Transformers figures. Looks like you can get Duke, Snake-Eyes, Roadblock, Cobra Commander, Destro and Red Ninja. The figures are based on the recent 6" Classified designs. Thanks to Jack for the heads up.

Dollar-GIJoe-Figures.jpg

• Thanks 1

These are kinda neat for what they are, I presume they don't have articulation? or do they, because if they do that would be great. I wonder if we would ever see this here in Canada. I also wonder if they actually plan on giving us more waves, could they be easier to obtain then the Classifieds? if so maybe I should just think about getting these.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DrLava said:

the original guy that found these said no articulation. so far theyve only shown up at this dollar store in california. 

Ah well no articulation is a deal breaker for me, but I mean if I do spot these at a dollar store here in Canada I'd surely buy them just because.

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2021 at 5:54 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Ah well no articulation is a deal breaker for me, but I mean if I do spot these at a dollar store here in Canada I'd surely buy them just because.

They are good for kids parties 🎉 or cake topper...✌️😀

14 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

They are good for kids parties 🎉 or cake topper...✌️😀

Haha that reminds me of when I was a kid and my parents would put figures on top of the Cakes, I remember 2 birthdays in a row I had He-Man and Skeletor on the cake...and they were Clothes pegs figures? does anybody remember those? MOTU Clothes Pegs. ah the times..when you had a license get everything ever made for it, you could live your entire life with one theme.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
We told you before about these new 2" G.I. Joe figures that had been showing up at dollar stores around the country, well now they are available online for purchase from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. They are a little more expensive online than at the dollar stores, so you probably would only want to get them online if you don't feel like trying to hunt around for them. Online you can buy the entire set which includes Duke, Snake-Eyes, Roadblock, Cobra Commander, Destro and Red Ninja. The figures are made of vinyl from a company called Prexio and I don't think they really have any articulation to them. You can also get Transformers and Power Rangers figures like these which are available as well.

GIJoe-01.jpg

GIJoe-02.jpg

GIJoe-03.jpg

GIJoe-04.jpg

GIJoe-05.jpg

GIJoe-06.jpg

GIJoe-07.jpg

GIJoe-08.jpg

GIJoe-09.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw these at the Dollar Store and easily passed. Looked very cheap and had no interest in them. But $6 for these would be the limit I'd pay. These really need to be seen in person before deciding to buy. Just my thoughts. But I am glad we are getting more G.I. Joe products out there. That is always good. I'm still hoping for a new non-Retro 3 3/4 - 4 inch line of figures. Cause the Retro ones are so hard to find some maybe they can release a line not exclusive to one store.

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2021 at 12:43 AM, tudortiger2000 said:

Toys for my toys. But the WS figures seem to be better for your buck. 

I hadn't thought about that. Cobra Commander or Destro could play with them like chess pieces. Like a lot of Marvel/IDW G.I. Joe ARAH comics.

• Thanks 1