Super7 Brian Flynn Ultimates Interview - All Godzilla Monsters On The Table And Silverhawks Ultimates Confirmed

JayC

Pixel-Dan has posted a second interview with Super7's Brian Flynn, this time with the focus being on the recent Ultimates licenses they announced this week including Godzilla, Power Rangers, Transformers and Silverhawks.

In the interview Flynn confirms they can do all the Toho monsters for their Ultimates line except King and Mega-Kong. Also Gamera

is off the table because he isn't owned by Toho. Also in the interview Flynn confirms they will be doing both ReAction and 7" Ultimates for the Silverhawks brand.

See the whole interview below.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Ok, so it sounds fine, but I prefer the figures to speak for themselves, I feel that S7 will want to charge an amount above $50 bucks for the standard 7-inch figures, something similar to what Bandai Japan is a asking for its two latest MonsterArts but I doubt the Ultimates figures have the same quality level of a monsterarts. That's my dilemma with S7 having the Godzilla license.

By the way IMO those "Transformers" Ultimates look just terrible, they are like the RED figures, but the price is atrocious.

I have the first wave of RED line and I can tell you that I would like to see a comparison between them and the Super 7 Ultimates. I say that because the RED figures are not as in the promo pictures but coloring is kind of dull and these Ultimates like Optimus looks like the painting is superior to the RED Optimus... That's my opinion since I own figures from the RED line and I'm disappointed for the reason I explained. Also would like to comment that the Super 7 Box looks good too...

50 minutes ago, deecee4 said:

Excited for Silverhawks but not too thrilled about the price hike for Ultimates. The preorder price for their transformers figures is $55 so that seems to be how much they will be from here on out.

Yep and according to Flynn the factories are raising their costs which are going to likely cause all action figure prices to go up later this year. I already reported how Hasbro was raising prices on many of their 6" line (maybe all of their 6" lines) from $19.99 to $22.99.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, JayC said:

Yep and according to Flynn the factories are raising their costs which are going to likely cause all action figure prices to go up later this year. I already reported how Hasbro was raising prices on many of their 6" line (maybe all of their 6" lines) from $19.99 to $22.99.

Sad to say.....

Fig collecting is for the "BIG BOYS" (meaning; man kid)....Even the "Man Kid" can't take the prices.

No more figs "made" for the kid days....Those days are long gone (mostly)...Like comic books for kids....

"Sayonara" Kid....Those days are gone. Yeah Fig Collecting is primary for Adults....

Then there's the......."Fig Crazed" Adult Collector!!!! That will do anything!!!! Pay any Price!!!! To get that fig!!!!

That my friend....Is where the Fig Market is heading and that's were they want it =^)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Well as long as i can get Gigan that is good enough for me ^^, even i'll wait patiently if he does need to come on a later wave you know what i mean, plus didn't thought that was gonna be possible at first since whenever i see a Godzilla figure line i mostly see Godzillas but rarely or at least some other goji monsters but yes now we're getting a chance to see more than just one monster.

• Thanks 1

On 2/1/2021 at 5:56 PM, ghostbogey said:

Silverhawks for sure!!!

Make me a 10" Steelheart!!!

And make her sexy!!!......Please!!!

Is this weird for having a thing...

For Silver Heart? =^)

Nope! All of them are pretty sexy... hehe ... If economy is good and work pays well when the Silverhawks come flying, I might just collect them all. The franchise ran for about one season. The characters are fewer compared to other 80's animations. The question is: if Super7 will create all the main spaceships and the headquarters. #Super7

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blurr86 said:

Nope! All of them are pretty sexy... hehe ... If economy is good and work pays well when the Silverhawks come flying, I might just collect them all. The franchise ran for about one season. The characters are fewer compared to other 80's animations. The question is: if Super7 will create all the main spaceships and the headquarters. #Super7

Is not just a few characters, the quite a favorite obscure personalities in the show... I personally would love to see made the Bounty Hunter...💪👊👍

• Like 1