G.I. Joe Classified 6" Snake-Eyes Fortnite Edition Figure

JayC

I literally have to flip through 30 order history pages on HasbroPulse to find this order.  What would cause it to be delayed this long?  It’s just a pretty basic figure so it’s not like a ship or playset or even a giant Sentinel or transforming robot where there could be unique design or manufacturing challenges.  The synergy of having this toy as the character premiers in the game and having those things promote one another is already over a year too late.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 12:35 PM, InspectorZartan said:

I literally have to flip through 30 order history pages on HasbroPulse to find this order.  What would cause it to be delayed this long?  It’s just a pretty basic figure so it’s not like a ship or playset or even a giant Sentinel or transforming robot where there could be unique design or manufacturing challenges.  The synergy of having this toy as the character premiers in the game and having those things promote one another is already over a year too late.  

Chill, it is taking 8-14 weeks minimum for most products to get here, if it gets here at all. Couches and refrigerators are taking 9 months. Baby formula is in an extreme shortage. Don't be that guy, it's just a toy. A cool toy but just a toy. If it's that big of a deal, cancel the pre-order...

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

The new Hasbro Pulse exclusive G.I. Joe 6" Fortnite Snake-Eyes figure has started arriving on people's doorsteps including mine. So with that I bring you some in-hand images of it to check out below.

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 1.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 2.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 3.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 4.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 5.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 6.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 7.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 8.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 9.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 10.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 11.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 12.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 13.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 14.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 15.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 16.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 0.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 18.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 19.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 20.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 21.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 22.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 23.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 24.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 25.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 26.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 27.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 28.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes 29.jpg

GIJoe-Fortnite-Snake-Eyes.jpg

On 6/2/2022 at 6:58 AM, TheViewingGlobe said:

Chill, it is taking 8-14 weeks minimum for most products to get here, if it gets here at all. Couches and refrigerators are taking 9 months. Baby formula is in an extreme shortage. Don't be that guy, it's just a toy. A cool toy but just a toy. If it's that big of a deal, cancel the pre-order...

I understand tone isn’t always as easily read in text but I wasn’t being “that guy”.  I was asking a legit question because I’m legitimately  wondering why this one particular figure ended up taking a year and a half compared to other Hasbro figures that were put up for preorder this year and have already been delivered.  If this figure took 18 months from the time it was ordered while right now other nearly identical figures from the same company are taking more like 6 months from the time they are ordered then something strange must have happened and I’m curious about what that was.  

Also I don’t care that it’s late, but it’s interesting that no one from Hasbro ever said anything about it despite it being way way way later than most items.  Other delayed items (that are way less delayed) get talked about, and we see updates on them to let us know they are still coming.  That didn’t happen here.  So did it just fall between the cracks?  

With it being that late and there being no discussions or updates on it all this time how many people that ordered it forgot about it (or couldn’t find the order cause like me they had to flip through 30 pages worth of orders—25 pages of which are all things that have already been fulfilled).  How many people moved to a new address in that time? How many people had their credit card replaced or renewed thus won’t have their order processed?  How many people no longer really want it because it’s specifically a product to tie in to a promotional event that is now a year and a half old and no longer that relevant?  There are a lot of unique elements to this item being as late as it is and that’s something I find curious.  That’s the point of my post.