G.I. Joe Classified 6" Snake-Eyes Fortnite Edition Figure

JayC

Snake Eyes is a total mystery, but when it comes to G.I. Joe operations, he’s the best there is. Now the mysterious ninja-commando drops off the Battle Bus and joins the Battle Royale in a Fortnite x G.I. Joe mash-up! This special release Snake Eyes: Zero Point Edition figure is highly poseable with multiple points of articulation and comes with iconic weapon accessories inspired by those used by the classic character and seen in the Fortnite Universe. Perfect for G.I. Joe and Fortnite collectors alike, this figure features premium deco and detail inspired by the worlds of G.I. Joe and Fortnite.

Includes: Snake Eyes figure, 1 alt hand, and 10 weapon accessories

-Special release Fortnite G.I.

Joe Collab Snake Eyes: Zero Point Edition figure

-Premium collectible made with the same quality fans have come to expect from G.I. Joe Classified Series

-Highly detailed deco inspired by the character’s in-game appearance

-This is the first time a Snake Eyes figure has been released with the iconic G.I. Joe logo on the shoulders

-Highly posable 6-inch figure with over 20 points of articulation

-Detailed Fortnite-inspired weapon accessories, including Harpoon Launcher, Boogie Bomb, Grenade, Clinger, Chiller Grenade, as well as the Submachine weapon and Mythic Shockwave Launcher accessories featuring the Weathered Black Wrap deco as seen in-game

-Includes signature katana, Morning Light, and sheath accessories inspired by the G.I. Joe universe

-Attach katana and sheath accessories to pose out the figure wearing his Back Bling and holding his Harvesting Tool as seen in-game

-Comes with Boogie Bomb bandolier accessory that attaches around the figure’s chest and a swappable alt hand holding a ninja throwing star

The cost is $39.99 and the figure will ship on January 15, 2022. You can pre-order it now on HasbroPulse.

Fortnite-Snake-Eyes-01.jpg

Fortnite-Snake-Eyes-02.jpg

Fortnite-Snake-Eyes-05.jpg

Fortnite-Snake-Eyes-04.jpg

Fortnite-Snake-Eyes-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

It looks good despite being just another repaint, the weapons are goofy but I like them more than the ones that included the retail version.

I agree that it looks good, but not $40 good.

• Thanks 1

What the hey Hasbro, so you make the best Snake Eyes yet and it's a fartnite crossover and it's 40 bucks, why didn't you just do this level of awesome for the regular line, ah anyways I'll pass the regular release is good enough for me.

• Thanks 1

Curious, never thought this would happen at all, i mean since i thought Fortnite and G.I. Joe were in a competitive sort of theme when it comes to "fun military like games and so" lol can't word it properly.

I'm still gonna go for the single retail version though, perhaps this figure will be good just not my cup of tea when it comes to action figures.

• Thanks 1

Wow that was fast, Snake Eyes was JUST put on the fortnite shop yesterday. Altho pretty cheap way of doing this figure, with just a repaint and no goofy proportions like the game... yet you give us goofy proportioned WEAPONS with it?> what a cheap thing to do and for $40 BUCKS!?!!? oof. no thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are paying the 40 bucks for the special printed box and all the extra items that come with Snake Eyes.  What I can't figure out is why the year wait for the release?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Outsiders said:

You are paying the 40 bucks for the special printed box and all the extra items that come with Snake Eyes.  What I can't figure out is why the year wait for the release?

Don't forget get the Fornite license plus exposure on the game Fornite been doing for quite some time... I think that's why the Figure is probably that expensive. Fortnite create a brand that is so popular that if you want a piece of their game you have to pay to get there and play with them...

• Like 1

I think the deco is really good.  I do like how the Visor stands out thanks to being a different colour from the mask.  The Fortnite weapons look fun to me, and fit in the Fortnite theme very well, especially deco the bombs and grenades he has.  Though I do wish they were still able to add in his Uzi from the 2020 Pulse Exclusive. 

I also find it kind of funny how they feel they have to mention that this is the 1st Snake Eyes in the Classified line to have the G.I. Joe Logo.  Like it's suppose to be a big deal or something just because he has the logo.

Wow, $40 U.S.!!!  Then again, it can be argued that a lot of these X Cross lines(Transformers Crossover and now G.I. Joe Crossover) seem to be priced very high, as I assume it's due to the license of the properties, even if they are repaints and resculpts of existing toys. 

All in all, still a neat Snake Eyes.  May still consider it, as I'll play the wait and see.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

If you missed it the first time, Hasbro has back up for pre-order their G.I. Joe Classified 6" Snake-Eyes Fortnite Edition Figure which was first announced back in January. The cost is $39.99 and the figure will ship on January 15, 2022. You can pre-order it now on HasbroPulse.

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

Hasbro via their PulseUK website has updated with images of the actual Pulse Exclusive G.I. Joe Classified Fortnite Snake-Eyes figure which originally went up for pre-order back in January 2021. Right now the figure which has been delayed a few times is looking at a July 2022 release. The figure is currently sold out on the US Pulse website but still available on the UK one.

The previous images for this figure had been digital renders, so these new images give us our best look at the actual figure and special Fortnite style packaging.

Fortnite-Snake-Eyes-00.jpg

Fortnite-Snake-Eyes-01.jpg

Fortnite-Snake-Eyes-02.jpg

Fortnite-Snake-Eyes-03.jpg

Fortnite-Snake-Eyes-04.jpg

• Thanks 1