Super7 Announces Silverhawks Figures

JayC

On 6/6/2021 at 3:25 PM, LordVenger said:

I just wish they could offer ultimates in the $30 to $40 range. 

I would totally be cool with Ultimates being $40 CAD, but they are not they are $69.99 so 70 bucks plus taxes here in Canada is madness I could afford to buy them but, why would I want to spend 75 bucks a figure, and collecting full lines, nah , yes Ultimates are beautiful and all.

https://nmctoys.ca/840049814844.html

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I would totally be cool with Ultimates being $40 CAD, but they are not they are $69.99 so 70 bucks plus taxes here in Canada is madness I could afford to buy them but, why would I want to spend 75 bucks a figure, and collecting full lines, nah , yes Ultimates are beautiful and all.

https://nmctoys.ca/840049814844.html

I agree my friend.  $35 us seems like it might be the perfect price. But honestly I have no idea what their production cost is or if they would be making any money, but we can wish. 

• Like 1

Still need to see how they look exactly to judge.

I am glad they are making these and everything, but super expensive 7’s prices are getting almost insulting.

I might consider just getting Quicksilver, and probably be done with it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nosferatuman62172 said:

It looks good. It would be cool if we got some characters that we never got in the original line, like Yes Man and Melodia.

It will be the same treatment as the Thundercats so obscure characters will be done one per wave... 🌊 I want to see done the Bounty Hunter...

4 hours ago, DiscoCougar said:

I wanna get excited. But considering their Thundercats line is having so many delays, I can't imagine I'm gonna pre-order these blindly.

This is something super 7 is notorious for.  I’m sure they'll put at least three waves up for preorder before the first wave ever gets produced. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

It will be the same treatment as the Thundercats so obscure characters will be done one per wave... 🌊 I want to see done the Bounty Hunter...

Bounty Hunter would look amazing in the s7 ultimates style!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, andoy24 said:

Wonder how they would release the jet to compliment the figures...really a childhood icon 

Silverhawks - Kenner - Maraj Spaceship (mint in box)

Expect at least 2 years before they bring vehicles to the table...

12 hours ago, RecklessEndangerment said:

This is something super 7 is notorious for.  I’m sure they'll put at least three waves up for preorder before the first wave ever gets produced. 

Everything has been delayed due to a year and a half pandemic. Everything is finally starting to speed up a bit, now so waves will start coming out more frequently. Wave 2 Thundercats is mixed up with some kind of BS with the factory it's being made in, so newer waves will probably come out before it, but that's not Super7's fault. Mafex and S.H. Figuarts are dozens of figures behind, so this is nothing new, and it's all 100% due to pandemic slowdown. If you only have a small percentage of a workforce or no workforce to produce things then you aren't going to be able to maintain a release schedule that was made before historic life changing events for all occured.

• Thanks 1

Super7 has released a second preview for their upcoming 7" Ultimates Silverhawks figures. Yesterday we saw a preview for Quicksilver and today it's Buzz-Saw. We will have to see if the remaining two figures will be Mon-Star and Steelheart. Looks like the full reveal will be coming on Thursday (6/10).

Buzzsaw.jpg

• Thanks 1

I had a Monstar growing up. I might be tempted when they do him, but I am trying to thin out how many lines I collect.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

Never mind. I was to quick on the response. Just saw the Thursday reveal post. 

You know what, i was actually wondering when snake eyes and timber were going up for pre order  so thanks hahaha.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

Never much cared for Buzzsaw but I'm curious to see how the others turn out.

What???  He was my favorite because he could be used for anything. Big menacing robot. Vader sent him after the rebels. In super powers Lex Luther sent him after the justice league. In marvel secret wars doom sent him after Spidey cap and wolverine or was it  kang, lol probably both. Cobra sent him after the Joe’s. I think skeletor may have sent him after heman. That’s a fig with value. Ha. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, LordVenger said:

What???  He was my favorite because he could be used for anything. Big menacing robot. Vader sent him after the rebels. In super powers Lex Luther sent him after the justice league. In marvel secret wars doom sent him after Spidey cap and wolverine or was it  kang, lol probably both. Cobra sent him after the Joe’s. I think skeletor may have sent him after heman. That’s a fig with value. Ha. 

Yeah, he was cool but I was always more of a fan of Bluegrass among others.

• Thanks 1

SilverHawks ULTIMATES! figures from Super7 will be available for pre-order directly from their wesbite on Thursday, June 10 at 12pm PT. The Quicksilver, Steelheart, and Buzz-Saw ULTIMATES! figures will be $55 each, while the supersized 11” Mon*Star will be $85. As a made-to-order release, delivery of this wave is expected by Spring 2022. Check out the new images below.

Super7-Silverhawks-Wave-1-Ultimates 0.jpg

Super7-Silverhawks-Wave-1-Ultimates 1.jpg

Super7-Silverhawks-Wave-1-Ultimates 2.jpg

Super7-Silverhawks-Wave-1-Ultimates 3.jpg

Super7-Silverhawks-Wave-1-Ultimates 4.jpg

Super7-Silverhawks-Wave-1-Ultimates 5.jpg

Super7-Silverhawks-Wave-1-Ultimates 6.jpg

Super7-Silverhawks-Wave-1-Ultimates 7.jpg

Super7-Silverhawks-Wave-1-Ultimates.jpg

• Thanks 1