NECA Teases 7" Classic Universal Monsters Frankenstein's Monster Figure

JayC

NECA today released this preview image for their upcoming 7" Classic Universal Monsters Frankenstein’s Monster figure. Stay-tuned for more details on this one in the coming days.

Classic-Universal-Monsters-Frakensteins-Monster.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like it, it certainly looks accurate as can be from that picture, I might have to pick this up, but I think I'll wait to see if they give us some other monsters to go along with him, I'd prefer if we got the rest of the universal monsters.

• Thanks 1

Oh, now that I remember Neca had also announced the acquisition of the Hammer films rights, maybe we'll see both versions of monsters like Dracula and Frankenstein in the same style, very curious to see what come out of this, I hope soon they will start to tease their new figures for this year.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, JayC said:

Looks like the next 7" Classic Universal Monsters figure following Frankenstein from NECA will be The Mummy. They released this teaser image today. Stay-tuned for more details to be released soon.

NECA-Universal-Monsters-2.jpg

Wow that Mummy sculpt is really impressive, it likely lighting  making it look so good but still impressive.

• Thanks 1

It looks good indeed, but as always I'll wait to see the images of the real figure, I also think I will be waiting for a variant with the green skin deco.

The mummy also looks great, no doubt the Lugossi Dracula won't take too long. I still have some of the figures from DST Universal Monsters line, it helps quite a bit that both lines are on the seven-inch scale.

• Thanks 1

Oh boy so they are going to be making all of the Monsters, well at least thats what it seems with the announcement of the Mummy, however are these all just going to be Black & White currently? all the Images I've seen have been that variation?

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

First it was Frankenstein, then The Mummy and now it looks like NECA is teasing a new Wolf Man. Shown below is an image NECA posted to day with a quote from the 1941 Wolf Man movie that said "Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night....".

NECA has teased that we can expect some kind of big news on their monsters line by this weekend, so stay-tuned,

NECA-Universal-Classic-Wolf-Man.jpg

• Thanks 1

Wow they are on it with the reveals for this line. Im most interested in Fish face, my favorite movie monster. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

In anticipation of the 90th anniversary of the extraordinary silver-screen classic, NECA announces The Mummy will be joining its Ultimate action figure line! Once again, Boris Karloff shines as the ancient Mummy in a tale of love transcending death. The sculpt captures the intricate special effects makeup that required eight hours to apply and two hours to remove. Standing in 7” scale, the figure comes in premium packaging with interchangeable heads, interchangeable hands, and Egyptian chest that opens. Look for this to be released in December. You can pre-order this from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Universal-Monsters-Mummy-01.jpg

Universal-Monsters-Mummy-02.jpg

Universal-Monsters-Mummy-03.jpg

Universal-Monsters-Mummy-04.jpg

Universal-Monsters-Mummy-05.jpg

Universal-Monsters-Mummy-06.jpg

Universal-Monsters-Mummy-07.jpg

Universal-Monsters-Mummy-08.jpg

Universal-Monsters-Mummy-09.jpg