Hasbro Live-Stream January - Star Wars Vintage Collection Clone Wars Season 7 Ahsoka Tano And Darth Maul, Black Series Elite Squad Trooper And More

JayC

Looks like ahead of today's 11am ET Hasbro Live-Stream etailer Dorkside Toys put up early images showing off the Vintage Collection Darth Maul and Ahsoka Tano figures based on the final season of The Clone Wars Animated Series. Look for these to officially go up for pre-order at 1pm ET everywhere.

Yesterday we saw images for the Black Series Amazon exclusive Kenner Redeco figures released for Obi-Wan, Greedo and a Jawa.

Today at 11am I am assuming we will get official details for the Episode 1 figures we saw leak out earlier this week and according to YakFace we will be seeing the reveal of a new Black Series Elite Squad Trooper from the Bad Batch which as I understand will be some kind of Black Armor Stormtrooper. Originally I thought we were going to get a reveal of Bad Batch member Tech, which I am confident will still be coming in the line at some point. Check back at 11am today for complete coverage of all these things and any other possible surprises Hasbro might have for us.

00.jpg

Vintage-Collection-Clone-Wars-Maul-And-Ahsoka01.jpg

Vintage-Collection-Clone-Wars-Maul-And-Ahsoka02.jpg

Vintage-Collection-Clone-Wars-Maul-And-Ahsoka03.jpg

Vintage-Collection-Clone-Wars-Maul-And-Ahsoka04.jpg

Vintage-Collection-Clone-Wars-Maul-And-Ahsoka05.jpg

Vintage-Collection-Clone-Wars-Maul-And-Ahsoka06.jpg

Vintage-Collection-Clone-Wars-Maul-And-Ahsoka07.jpg

Vintage-Collection-Clone-Wars-Maul-And-Ahsoka08.jpg

Hasbro kicks off their first Fan-Friday live-stream with Star Wars. We expect them to talk about the new Vintage Collection Vintage Collection Darth Maul and Ahsoka Tano figures based on the final season of The Clone Wars Animated Series as well as the Black Series 6" Bad Batch Black Series Elite Squad Trooper.

Check out the live stream below and we will update with any new info and reveals as they are shown.

• JayC changed the title to Hasbro Live-Stream January - Star Wars Vintage Collection Clone Wars Season 7 Ahsoka Tano And Darth Maul, Black Series Elite Squad Trooper And More

2021 Marks Lucasfilms 50th Anniversary which will mark many of the products they release this year.

They go over the Black Series Amazon exclusive Kenner Redeco figures showed yesterday which includes Obi-Wan, Greedo and a Jawa. The packing will feature a timeline showing the Star Wars movies. The Kenobi figure uses their face scan technology.

The Ninety Six program. They won't complete it this year but will add some new additions. Vintage Collection will see a new AT-ST Driver. the figure is a re-release with face tech and cardback. Pabloo the Ewok. Endor Leia with new Headsculpt. These will be a Walmart exclusive on shelf later this Spring.

Black Series Episode 1 Cardback figures of Qui-Gon, Jar Jar, Mace Windu and Battle Droid.

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0101 1.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0101.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0102 1.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0102.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0103 1.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0103.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0104 1.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0104.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0105 1.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0105.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0106 1.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0106.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0107 1.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0107.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0108.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0109.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0110.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0111.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0201.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0202.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0203.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0204.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0205.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0206.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0207.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0208.jpg

Star-Wars-Fan-Friday-Jan-0209.jpg

he Vintage Collection Vintage Collection Darth Maul and Ahsoka Tano figures based on the final season of The Clone Wars Animated Series as well as the Black Series 6" Bad Batch Black Series Elite Squad Trooper go up for pre-order at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com at 1pm ET.

Tech for the Black Series Bad Batch has been announced as well as Black Series Aura Sing. Zero from the Mandalorian has been revealed for Black Series as well as Koska Reeves. They General Lando Calrissian from Return of the Jedi. No images for these figures were revealed.

For Vintage Collection they also announced a IG-11 and ESB Lando figure. Again no images.

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 11.31.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 11.34.09 AM.png

I’m hoping I can order Qui-Gon and that package comes in bent. That packaging is cool and I’m not sure if I will want to rip it off unless it’s already messed up. But looking forward to a lot of these

1 hour ago, JHS1988 said:

I’m hoping I can order Qui-Gon and that package comes in bent. That packaging is cool and I’m not sure if I will want to rip it off unless it’s already messed up. But looking forward to a lot of these

I was going to get 2 of the Qui Gon figure because I like the packaging but when I saw $24.99 price tag I decided to stick with one. If it goes down in price later, I might pick up a second one.

• Like 1

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE