New UFC Fight Scale Series 1 Figures From Jazwares

JayC

Shown below is a look at Jazwares' new UFC Fight Scale Series 1 figures which includes Conor McGregor, Israel Adesanya, Amanda Nunes, Urijah Faber, Jorge Masvidal, Jorge Masvidal (Chase) and Francis Ngannou.

UFC-Fight-Fig-Series-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They all look good from this picture and still a little bummed that I wasn’t able to pick any of the ones from the first wave. Are these going to be in  different scale that the first jazwares ufc figures? Sorry but that line name just makes me think it’s different 

• Thanks 1

They look really nice...

To be honest....I like the WWF as whole more...Especially the Original Characters (Macho, Boss man, Warrior, etc)

Don't get me wrong....There is a place for me, when it comes to....UFC and Combat Sports.....However...

The WWF was such a Fun place and the figs, had me at hello =^)

UFC figs just don't do it for me. I "might" get one, maybe. The only sport figs that ever got me excited was;

"Starting Lineup" Ali VS Frazier combo set. I do like the Storm Collectibles Boxing Figs, tho.

Sport figs normally don't do it for me. Just me, of course =^)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Global toy company Jazwares, and UFC, the world's premier mixed martial arts organization, are teaming up again to bring the world of UFC and mixed martial arts into homes everywhere with a new line of UFC action figures and role play collectibles. Available for preorder now from Ringside Collectibles, the new wave of collectible figures includes Conor McGregor, Jorge Masvidal, Amanda Nunes, Francis Ngannou, Israel Adesanya, Urijah Faber, plus a coveted chase variant, and make the perfect addition to any UFC collection.

The UFC Ultimate Series limited-edition figures by Jazwares are the most detailed, realistic, and sophisticated representations of UFC athletes. Re-create the thrill of fight night with the UFC articulated fighter figures!

Each fighter features amazing, character-authentic details including tattoo-like-details, weight class body types, and realistic facial expressions. These 6.5-inch UFC collectibles come with two sets of removable hands and two removable heads. They also come with a fighter-specific flag, UFC champion belt, or other unique fighter accessories. With 23 points of articulation, each figure is poseable and perfect for play and display.

This new collection comes after the first launch featuring current and former UFC champions including UFC lightweight champion Khabib “The Eagle” Nurmagomedov, UFC light heavyweight champion Jon “Bones” Jones, former light heavyweight and heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier, former featherweight champion Max Holloway and UFC lightweight Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone.

Amanda Nunes 1.jpg

Amanda Nunes 2.jpg

Amanda Nunes.jpg

Conor McGregor 1.jpg

Conor McGregor 2.jpg

Conor McGregor 3.jpg

Francis Ngannou 1.jpg

Francis Ngannou 2.jpg

Francis Ngannou 3.jpg

Israel Adesanya 1.jpg

Israel Adesanya 2.jpg

Israel Adesanya 3.jpg