Super7 Teases Silverhawks, Star Trek And More For 2021

JayC

Super7 today posted this image teasing a number of new licenses they will be working on in 2021. They say that next Monday will start The Super7 Days of Teasers when they'll be sharing new licenses and product announcements.

From the image they posted below we can make out the first line as ThunderCats. We already told you yesterday how it seemed pretty clear and Ultimates 7" Thundertank was coming.

The second line which is mostly pink is unclear to me what that could be.

The third line is clearly for Silverhawks. We will probably end up seeing both

Ultimates and ReAction figures in the coming days for SilverHawks.

The fourth line is unclear to me, but many people seem to think it is Godzilla. If so then these will probably be for the ReAction line.

The fifth line is clearly the Enterprise D from Star Trek: The Next Generation. I don't know if this means they are doing figures or vehicles. If figures then my guess they would be for the

ReAction line.

The sixth line is unclear to me but many I see are guessing Power Rangers. If so then again I would guess for the ReAction line.

The seventh and final line is the Mummy Boy mascot.

Let us know your thoughts on these and if you see anything else in the teaser image below.

Super7-2021-Teases.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Pink is Jen and the Holograms...😀✌️ ReAction figures for sure!

Silverhawks yes!!!! I want them, I want them all!!! Happy, happy joy joy for them coming.

I will also get all the Jem figures...

It's run the Jewels. A hip hop duo

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Belmont13 said:

I loved Silver Hawks when I was a kid, had most of the toys so a modern line would be exciting but with Super 7 being involved my enthusiasm has gone down. I'll wait to see the final products to see what come off it. 

What does Super7 being involved have to do with it? They deliver quality products. They've been open about delays and guess what? Everyone that isn't a AAA toy corporation is experiencing slowdowns given there's a pandemic and millions of people are unemployed and/or can't work. They've already said the slowdowns will disappear after the 2nd wave of Thundercats come out and they'll be delivering a wave every month or two given they've switched factories which also contributed to the delays. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 Clues from Super 7

Quick recap:

1 Thundercats 

18 hours ago, lordtom said:

The pink is Run tRun_the_Jewels_-_RTJ4.thumb.png.3673214643796cadfd6ae77e20d287bb.pnghe Jewels. A superb hip hop duo 

Sure. I have no clue so sure.

3.Silverhawks! Yay!

4. Something black and white...

Maybe Universal Monsters or Godzilla/King Kong.

5. Star Trek (cool since Mcfarlane seemed to give up after 1 wave)

6. Power Rangers

We have Hasbro doing the six inch figures so reaction seems to make sense.

7. Looks like a spider-web with red splotches. Japanese Spider-Man? No idea here.

Any more good guesses for 4 and 7?

• Thanks 1

All of this sounds really great, Silver Hawks Ultimates amazing, Run The Jewels figures?? that's just wild, sadly Ultimates don't really show up here in Canada and they cost way too much to be a collector of them. I am happy for everyone else though.

• Thanks 1