DC Multiverse 7" Batman Beyond Joker Bot BAF Wave Revealed By McFarlane Toys

JayC

We knew the Batman Beyond figure was coming from McFarlane Toys, but now Todd has announced the entire wave which will include a Joker-Bot Build-A-Figure.

The 4 figures in the wave will need to complete the Build-A-Figure will be released over the course of several months. This is how the release schedule will break down.

-Batman Beyond - April 2021
-Shriek - June 2021
-Batwoman Beyond - August 2021
-Blight - October 2021

Todd posted a video showing all the figures but Blight which you can check out below. We have also posted some screen-caps from the video.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=external&v=1122758641508177

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-08.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-09.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-10.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-11.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-12.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond-13.jpg

• Like 1

I've been waiting for figures of Shriek and Blight for years. His head looks a bit small, but otherswise Shriek looks pretty damn good, and I think I may have to getit. I actually really like Blight in the jacket and vest and find that look way more interesting than glowing guy in a radiation suit, so until Todd figures out that that's actually "cool" he can...well, he can not get my money for that figure. I just hope he doesn't do that thing where he says, "I guess people don't like this character" after that version sits on pegs.

• Like 2

well it's still more of the same old batman business as per usual, even lamer is what Batman Beyond and Batwoman Beyond in the same wave..wow boring, space them out man, also robo joker..oh god, I can say one thing is that I'm very curious as to what that Blight figure might look like because that has great potential on being cool!.

I never knew there was so many batman and joker variations until McFarlane got the DC license. It blows the mind how undiversified his DC line is with how many figures he pulls out in such a short amount of time. Boggles my mind. And of course all the MK variants of the same characters. How tf is he making any money? and are people really buying all these batman joker variations? Im not saying they arent cool looking but it just seems like overkill. 

• Like 1

Following the news from the other day, McFarlane Toys has updated with news that their 7" DC Multiverse Batman Beyond figure will be released as a Target exclusive which will be released in April.

A year long Build-A program is coming to McFarlane Toys!
Get ready to build Batman™️ from Futures End when you collect all 4 action figures throughout the year, starting with Batman Beyond.
Batman Beyond will be available only at Target April 2021, with preorders coming out soon! Then look out for the next 3 figures coming out in June, August and October of 2021.

We assume that goes for the entire wave which will allow you to complete the Batman: Future's End Build-A-Figure. As you may recall the wave will include a total of 4 figures that will see release over the course of the year.

- Batman Beyond - April 2021
- Shriek - June 2021
- Batwoman Beyond - August 2021
- Blight - October 2021

Since they don't specifically say all four figures are Target exclusives, we are making an assumption that they are at this point. Look for the Batman Beyond figure to go up for pre-order on the Target website soon. Once it's listed we will be sure to update this story.

Batman-Beyond-Target.jpg

Batman-Beyond-Target1.jpg

15 minutes ago, iRandom said:

I won't be surprised if each is an exclusive for a different store.

That thought crossed my mind. The way they phrase it, the general assumption would be all of em at Target, but since they don't specifically say all four are Target exclusives, I would say the door is open to other stores for the others, but we will have to wait and see for sure.

Hey Jay C, I really could get on board with McFarlane, but there is one thing stopping me... WHY will he not use a thigh swivel????? And why does the first regular Superman have single joint elbows then infected has double? I like his style but I’m omit for the articulation like my favorites ( AEW, Mattel Ultimate Edition, and Marvel Legends ) if he added that thigh swivel it would add so much more to there range of poses ability . I appreciate you be safe be blessed .... 

According to McFarlane Toys we will actually be seeing two different 7" DC Multiverse Batman Beyond figures released. The original Batman Beyond figure McFarlane Toys announced last year is actually a separate figure from the one announced this week as part of the Batman: Future's End Build-A-Figure wave.

The first figure that was announced last year will be a stand-alone figure we assume available everywhere that is due out in May

. The second figure announced earlier this week which is part of the Build-A-Figure wave and being released as a Target exclusive is due out in April.

The biggest difference between the two versions are the headsculpts. The single release shows the mouth and the BAF wave version does not.

The single released will include extra hands, blast effect pieces for feet and batarang.The BAF version comes with extra hands and two batarangs.

Two-Batman-Beyonds.jpg

4 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

I never knew there was so many batman and joker variations until McFarlane got the DC license. It blows the mind how undiversified his DC line is with how many figures he pulls out in such a short amount of time. Boggles my mind. And of course all the MK variants of the same characters. How tf is he making any money? and are people really buying all these batman joker variations? Im not saying they arent cool looking but it just seems like overkill. 

Man I feel you.  I THINK he only got access to Batman and Supe universes primarily.  It's good Cyborg and John Stewart did well so hopefully that will motivate him to hit the DCU at large.  But compared to previous holders...I can get behind his variants. At least they are actually comic related.  Y'all remember Artic Attack Batman or Jamaican Vacation Joker lol...

This BB is growing on me...he's cranking out figs a good pace as well. It could be loads better...and then it could be a lot worse 

11 hours ago, kILLMonger said:

Man I feel you.  I THINK he only got access to Batman and Supe universes primarily.  It's good Cyborg and John Stewart did well so hopefully that will motivate him to hit the DCU at large.  But compared to previous holders...I can get behind his variants. At least they are actually comic related.  Y'all remember Artic Attack Batman or Jamaican Vacation Joker lol...

This BB is growing on me...he's cranking out figs a good pace as well. It could be loads better...and then it could be a lot worse 

Since it seems like it's forever Batman in the world of #McFarlane, I won't complain if we can get a 9 to 10 inch Clayface, Tim Drake (Pre- or Post- Future State version), Cassandra Cain Batgirl, Brother Eye, Red Tornado, Hawkgirl, Superman Beyond and Green Lantern Beyond.

1 year later people still don't understand batman is like spiderman he sells. To keep Dc icence McFarlane has to make them money if he doesn't then he loses the licence and we stop getting figures. Also dark nights metals is very much a justices league story. This knights do not count as a batman reskin as theyre a team of twisted combination of batman mixed with  justice league member or a  villian in the case with the batman who laughs, all father, black Monday and warbat. I also wouldn't count Terry mginnis and Thomas Wayne as another batman. Pretty much If you can put in a display self and it makes sense as being the batfamily or team of villains it's not a waste. In total there has been 10 verison of batman which doesn't include the gold or blue varient.  6 different superman 4 different wonder woman 2 flashes 4 jokers, 2 nightwings is normal and the infected one 2 John Stewart 2  Azrael the 21 dc villains 

• Like 2

McFarlane Toys has released new official images for their upcoming DC Multiverse 7" Batman: Futures End Build-A-Figure that they announced will be part of a 4-figure Batman Beyond wave exclusive to Target stores released over the course of the year. The wave breaks down as follows:

-Batman Beyond - April 2021
-Shriek - June 2021
-Batwoman Beyond - August 2021
-Blight - October 2021

Also REMEMBER
that the Batman Beyond figure in this wave coming to Target is different from the first Batman Beyond figure shown last year which will see a general release in May.

The DC Multiverse Batman: Futures End Build-A-Figure will have articulated wings and a head featuring both Joker and Batman's face. You turn the head to feature the face you want to display.

Futures-End-Batman-BAF-01.jpg

Futures-End-Batman-BAF-02.jpg

15 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

Cool wave but image.thumb.png.6b836c9f9ea71e8244d27108b8e6f2e6.pngI prefer more animated version of Blight, it's more interesting, They could easily make him + give him removable jacket. Shriek looks great tho.

A lot of people prefer that version and think it's more interesting. Todd apparently does not.

1 hour ago, Belmont13 said:

Target Exclusives whoo! Although I kind of like the more accurate mask, general release one.

I'm still wondering if it comes with that inaccurate-ass "batarang," considering this other one has two correct ones.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrLava said:

except batman beyond is the exact opposite of dystopian and came out well before flashpoint

I wasn't talking about Batman Beyond, specifically, but the general direction DC's been going in. DCeased, Death Metal, Future State, etc. And that Joker/Batman/OMAC...thing just reeks of "edginess".

15 hours ago, Satam said:

I'm still wondering if it comes with that inaccurate-ass "batarang," considering this other one has two correct ones.

I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that if we want an accurate(to the show) Batman Beyond Batman figure we may have to buy both versions and maybe mix parts or accessories.

7 hours ago, DrLava said:

death metal is a present day story and future state is also not close to dystopian. and dceased is also a present day story, just elseworlds. and none of this has anything to do with the figures this thread is talking about.

Are you TRYING to pick a fight with me?

The point I'm trying to make is that I wouldn't be interested in most of what McFarlane has been doing with the DC license, even if they were in scale with Legends. 

I'm tired of all these "grim and gritty" DC character designs, whether they're from Elseworlds, Post-Apocalyptic futures, etc. Enough "Batman blended with ___________" characters, thanks.