Could Super7 Be Planning A ThunderCats Thundertank?!?

JayC

Sometimes it's hard to tell when a company posts something on their social media pages if they are actually trying to tease an upcoming product or just looking for attention on social media. Late yesterday the folks at Super7 posted this video show the ThunderCats Thundertank. The caption read "Heading into the weekend like..."

I have no idea if this was them trying to tell us something is coming or just a random post. Even if this post was meant to tease an upcoming Thundertank, it could just as easily be for their 3.75" ReAction line as it could be for their 7" Ultimates line.

My guess most fans would love this to be a hint for a 7" Ultimates Thundertank, but at this point I wouldn't get my hopes up to much for that happening.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKFfoIdsszo/

Let us know in the COMMENTS SECTION, would you like to see Super7 do a 7" scale Thundertank, or even a 3.75" ReAction one?

ThunderTank.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Possibly and, I think, it will be a quite troublesome release as snake mountain was, but there will always be those who will bite the hook.

Yes and it will deliver just like Snake Mountain did. Amazing job they did getting it out despite the entire effing world being shut down.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deecee4 said:

I think the fact that S7 has the Silverhawks license is bigger news to me. They already have Silverhawks merch listed on their website so an announcement for Ultimates and/or Reaction is inevitable.

Oooooooh yeah. I'm very excited about that. I'm BIG on Silverhawks man... Things are starting to look good for 2021!😀✌️

• Like 1

Last week we told you how it seemed like the folks at Super7 might be teasing some kind of Thundertank for the ThunderCats.. We weren't sure if it was a tease meant for their 7" Ultimates line or 3 3/4" ReAction line.

Well today the posted on their social media a snip-it of an old interview they did with Pixel-Dan where they talked about the possibility of doing a ThunderCats Ultimates Thundertank.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUdVH-gdqQ/

From this I think it is pretty safe to assume a Ultimates Thundertank for 7" figures is coming and will be announced soon. If not then Super7 really likes to mess with the minds of their fans. Stay-tuned for more details on this as they become available.
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, deecee4 said:

A Thundertank  would be a good reason for S7 to re-release Panthro and Lion-O (with more vibrant colors this time) for those that missed out.

Hey, you can get those at the bigbadtoystore... I got them there. This is not a situation like the GI Joe Target that you can't get them somewhere else...

23 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Hey, you can get those at the bigbadtoystore... I got them there. This is not a situation like the GI Joe Target that you can't get them somewhere else...

Bigbad has been sold out for a while now I think. I have those 2 anyway, I'm thinking more for the people who missed out in order for S7 to maximize the appeal of a Thundertank since people wouldn't buy it if they didnt have the figures for it already....maybe even have a figure or 2 come with the vehicle.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deecee4 said:

Bigbad has been sold out for a while now I think. I have those 2 anyway, I'm thinking more for the people who missed out in order for S7 to maximize the appeal of a Thundertank since people wouldn't buy it if they didnt have the figures for it already....maybe even have a figure or 2 come with the vehicle.

Oh I just noticed...

For the third time in 2 weeks Super7 has released another teaser for their upcoming Ultimates ThunderCats 7" scale Thundertank. Still know details about it but this kicks off what is said to be a wekk of product teasers from Super7.

Hopefully we will be getting some actual details like pricing, images and how or where the Thundertank will be released soon.

Super7ThunderTank-Teaser.png

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JayC said:
For the third time in 2 weeks Super7 has released another teaser for their upcoming Ultimates ThunderCats 7" scale Thundertank. Still know details about it but this kicks off what is said to be a wekk of product teasers from Super7.

Hopefully we will be getting some actual details like pricing, images and how or where the Thundertank will be released soon.

Super7ThunderTank-Teaser.png

Maybe or maybe not this week. This week is supposed to be one teaser per day of the picture showed last week...

Super7 has released the first real image for their upcoming 7" scale Ultimates Thundertank vehicle for their Thundercats line. Pricing & details will be made available later this week and it will go up on Tuesday 2/2/2021.

ThunderTank.jpg

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I think it will come between $150 and $250... This is not a playset!

If it was a mass retail item release I would agree. But its not so its gonna cost more.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, JayC said:

If it was a mass retail item release I would agree. But its not so its gonna cost more.

Mmm... Ok, let's see how much it will be...   Would like to see the opinion of the members here about the pricing...👍

Well if it's around the sentinel's price 400 included tax and shipping I'm game. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sy23 said:

That thing looks P R I C E L E S S! I’m grabbing 2 of them no matter the price.

Two? Well I will get at least one since I didn't picked up the MOTU playsets for been so big and not having the space for them...