Jump to content

Disney animated television series Gargoyles Q-Figs From QMx


Recommended Posts

Inspired by the classic Disney animated television series Gargoyles, the Demona Q-Fig presents the She-Demon as she prepares to leap from her perch and strike with razor sharp claws and a vicious prehensile tail.. A worthy adversary of the Manhattan Clan, Demona is presented here with a shock of red hair and the pale blue skin of her true form. She is every bit Goliath's equal, and our Demona Q-Fig perfectly captures the fury and menace of this legendary creature.

The remarkable Goliath Q-Fig stands 5 inches tall from the diorama base to the tip of her bat-like wings. The base itself is meticulously sculpted to resemble the gothic rooftop of the Eyrie Building, which will match perfectly when paired with the Q-Figs. Beware, though - sparks may fly, and we can't guarantee that your collection will remain unscathed should they awaken during the night.
 


Both figures are available for pre-order at BigBadToyStore.com.

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-01.jpg

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-02.jpg

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-03.jpg

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-04.jpg

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-05.jpg

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-06.jpg

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-07.jpg

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-08.jpg

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-09.jpg

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-10.jpg

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-11.jpg

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-12.jpg

Gargoyles-Q-Fig-13.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love seeing the Gargoyles getting some merchandising love again. Though not exactly what I've been longing for.

Someday, Neca's gonna pick up this license. They'll make Target TMNT style 2-packs of EVERYBODY: Goliath, Angela, Elisa, Xanatos in his Steel Clan armor, Owen, MacBeth, Titania, the Weird Sisters, Oberon, Cu Cullen . . . yeah, I'll just keep telling myself that.

That'll make everything okay . . . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, mako said:

Love seeing the Gargoyles getting some merchandising love again. Though not exactly what I've been longing for.

Someday, Neca's gonna pick up this license. They'll make Target TMNT style 2-packs of EVERYBODY: Goliath, Angela, Elisa, Xanatos in his Steel Clan armor, Owen, MacBeth, Titania, the Weird Sisters, Oberon, Cu Cullen . . . yeah, I'll just keep telling myself that.

That'll make everything okay . . . 

I have been keeping my fingers crossed that we can eventually get some current highly articulated Gargoyle figures, I don't know why no company has picked this license up it's such a fantastic property.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I have been keeping my fingers crossed that we can eventually get some current highly articulated Gargoyle figures, I don't know why no company has picked this license up it's such a fantastic property.

I know, right? It's fantasy, mythology comic book action, hard sci-fi, friggin' Shakespear . . . literally! Why has nobody picked this up yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see Disney finally recalled the Gargoyles, but wake me up if any company ever make action figures again, I read a while ago that DST had tried to negotiate with Disney about the license, maybe sooner or later we'll get the surprise.

Link to post
Share on other sites

These are OK for what they are but not my cup of tea. Action figures based on the show now that would make my day. I can just picture how great Macbeth, The original Hunter and  The Pack would look. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Belmont13 said:

These are OK for what they are but not my cup of tea. Action figures based on the show now that would make my day. I can just picture how great Macbeth, The original Hunter and  The Pack would look. 

I'd have to have both versions of the Pack, original AND upgraded.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mako said:

I'd have to have both versions of the Pack, original AND upgraded.

Definitely, such cool designs. I would like to add King Arthur to the list of figures I need made from the show, quite possibly my favorite design for King Arthur in any media.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

Definitely, such cool designs. I would like to add King Arthur to the list of figures I need made from the show, quite possibly my favorite design for King Arthur in any media.

Ooo, a King Arthur & Griff 2-pack would be awesome! For that matter, give me everybody from the Avalon arc.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE