Neca tmnt sightings and hauls

Ghostmaverick13

Was really interested for awhile in starting into this line got out of collecting for awhile thought this would be best line to get back into it they look great and turtles was definetly personal favorite as a child. Was alittle disheartened by the lack of availability but recently received the Tmnt in time line from Amazon and found few of the recent releases. Since last couple have kinda came out around same time figured this would help to know when to keep an eye out. Found splinter Baxter two pack last week along with a gambit I couldn’t pass up and my brother found few krangs I didn’t get pic of yet. Just wondering how everyone else is fairing 

66FB7972-40D4-43B5-94E1-CEAAB2197A35.jpeg

4E5A37A0-AF02-4D11-BBBC-04C3ED62845F.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t even care if anyone else is paying attention to this or not but I’m pumped and most my friends and people in my life aren’t really collectors so oh well. Just gotta say props to NECA this I’ve appreciated a lot of their stuff through the years picked up few randomly but when I first saw the tmnt line out little bit ago it was what really got me back into wanting to collect again obviously like everyone else I was sorely disappointed with the lack of availability. I have to say though I don’t think NECA deserved the hate I’m sure they didn’t expect completely the demand and how fast they flew of the shelves but I do believe they listened. I first saw the posts about the splinter two packs being stocked more on shelves went out and immediately saw 5 on the shelf and both my local shops saw again last week they would be restocking this week today was my first day off since went to first target and there sat multiple two packs in stock just gotta say props for listening and following through.

50F1682C-091A-45DD-9F6A-B88D3511880C.jpeg

• Haha 1