Jump to content

G.I. Joe Classified 6" Wave 3 Cobra Trooper Figure Video Review And Images


Recommended Posts

The Mr. Stan Show gives us our first review of the new G.I. Joe Classified 6" Wave 3 Cobra Trooper figure from Hasbro. The figure has already started seeing release overseas, but you can pre-order it now here in the US at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.
 
 


Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Cobra-Trooper-00.jpg

Cobra-Trooper-01.jpg

Cobra-Trooper-02.jpg

Cobra-Trooper-03.jpg

Cobra-Trooper-04.jpg

Cobra-Trooper-05.jpg

Cobra-Trooper-06.jpg

Cobra-Trooper-07.jpg

Cobra-Trooper-08.jpg

Cobra-Trooper-09.jpg

Cobra-Trooper-10.jpg

Cobra-Trooper-12.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't expect to find a single one of these out in the wild, just like I've found no other of the Classified figures. Don't know if the stores aren't ordering enough product or they're just selling out that fast. My experienced toy hunting eye tells me it's more product shortage though. Gotta love the pre-order process. I hope Hasbro is smart enough to give this guy the Hasbro Pulse army builder treatment that they gave some ML grunts. They'd really be missing a huge cash grab if they didn't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zerzar999 said:

I don't expect to find a single one of these out in the wild, just like I've found no other of the Classified figures. 

This one is not a Target exclusive, you can preorder him anywhere.

I see a lot of people dismiss this figure as being "inferior" to the Target version.  I don't see how.  I know they took out a couple of accessories that the Target version had, but he still has plenty.  Paint apps are a bit different but they still look good to me.  I may get two of this guy and have them be the grunts and my one Target trooper be the Officer.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2021 at 9:09 PM, yojoebro82 said:

I see a lot of people dismiss this figure as being "inferior" to the Target version.  I don't see how.  I know they took out a couple of accessories that the Target version had, but he still has plenty.  Paint apps are a bit different but they still look good to me.  I may get two of this guy and have them be the grunts and my one Target trooper be the Officer.  

I saw someone post on Facebook that they were glad they were releasing the Trooper and someone replied to him with a big rant about this is not the same Cobra Trooper, that this version is missing things from the original release and it should not cost $19.99 and that Hasbro should sell it on Hasbro Pulse for $14.99 like the Marvel Legends army builders. It was amusing seeing someone get so worked up about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 3:02 PM, Belmont13 said:

I saw someone post on Facebook that they were glad they were releasing the Trooper and someone replied to him with a big rant about this is not the same Cobra Trooper, that this version is missing things from the original release and it should not cost $19.99 and that Hasbro should sell it on Hasbro Pulse for $14.99 like the Marvel Legends army builders. It was amusing seeing someone get so worked up about it.

If the haters never knew of the existence of the Target exclusive and only ever saw the standard release, they would be shouting from the mountain tops about how excited they are and that they can't wait to order 10 or more.  Some people just want to be angry and stay that way.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE