New Jurassic Park Legacy Collection Dennis Nedry, Dilophosaurus And Jeep Set Revealed

JayC

10 hours ago, JayC said:
The folks at Collectjurassic.com have dug up an image giving us our first look at Mattel's Legacy Collection 3.75" Dennis Nedry, Dilophosaurus And Jeep set which is based on the scene from the first Jurassic Park movie. Thanks to Tycondrius for the heads up.

Legacy-Collection-2021-Nedy-Dilophosaurus-Jeep__scaled_600.jpg

I like it... I have the other Jeep with the rest of the legacy figures. This would be a great addition to those in my shelves sharing space with my GI Joe collection...✌️😀

23 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Hmm, I don't see what's new here, it's all previously released pieces.

the stick...stupid... JK  .you are right to a extent previous Nedry was a SDCC exclusive in that scale so hard to get and didn't have the yellow rain jacket on, that was the taller 6" figure. the dilophosaur will be the first in the JP movie paint scheme there was one planned ages ago but never saw light of day as far as i know and the jeep is the first time with the cover on the back

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, MRT said:

If they can do 1/18 scale vehicles for $30 can they not do 1/12 one for $60? I would love to repaint this design for the GI Joe classified line.

Was just about to say this!! I don't want it for my Joes (don't have any), but I do want it for my Amber collection!!! Maybe not this one, but the Explorer in 1/12 is a MUST for me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, memocromatico said:

Was just about to say this!! I don't want it for my Joes (don't have any), but I do want it for my Amber collection!!! Maybe not this one, but the Explorer in 1/12 is a MUST for me. 

Yeah, that'd be awesome too! JP did have some cool vehicles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1