McFarlane Toys Doing DC Multverse 7" Snyder Cut Justice League Movie Figures Which Includes Darkseid?!?

It just seems like McFarlane has a lot of leftover Gold/Bronze plastic laying around that he musta bought in bulk from a liquidation sale or something.

4 hours ago, tudortiger2000 said:

I still don’t know why I haven’t joined the McFarlane bandwagon.  I’ve been eating a few. (I’m looking at you Devastator and John Stewart GL).  But these Zack Snyder JL figures are not doing it for me. 

I do pick up the occasional McFarlane figure from time to time as well. Did you buy the Devistator figure? I bought it. I'd been chewing over it for a while and it finally broke me down. It looked awesome, and though I didn't expect max poseability from a figure that large and detailed it was still a major letdown. The biggest issue I had with it is that it was just too damn small. Based on art and data, that thing shoulda been about 10" tall, especially in that 7" scale McFarlane insists on. The thing is very small compared to even an average Marvel Legends BAF or "large" figure. Even compare it to the recent Bane Collect to Build figure it's just not right. Bane should not be bigger than Doomsday in an universe, alternate or otherwise. McFarlane did wisen up by picking up the BAF concept (kicking and screaming, I assume), but if he would just concede that the 6" scale is the better option, he could make those larger scale figures and BAFs look more accurate. That is my major reason for not falling in with McFarlane. That, and the fact that he's pretty much ignored 90 percent of the DCM to this point. Maybe by the time he breaks down to adopt the 6" model he will have delved into the richer roster that DC has to offer.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whaaaaat? Only 2 Batmen? What about Nightmare Batman, Armored Batman, Battle Damaged Batman, Asleep at the Computer Batman, Smug Batman, Slightly More Smug Batman, Mid Costume Change Batman, Bruce Way

He means that basically all he's done so far is Batman with more Batman so it's nice to see him do something other than Batman and Batman related characters the only thing I wish is that they are 6" i

Honestly, if I cared I would. But yeah, what he said. I don't see how we can make it any clearer.

Posted Images

While I'm not totally impressed with facial features and likeness to Henry Cavill, I'm willing to give the Target Exclusive Superman a shot. Luckily, I was able to purchase the preorder w/o it being sold out - which has been sold out since release. 

I think I'll make my decision going forward for any other McFarlane products going forward. I wish there was more consistency. 

Another one of the McFarlane Toys 7" DC Multiverse Snyder Cut Justice League exclusive figures have gone up for pre-order. This time it's the helmeted Cyborg figure which is exclusive to Walmart. Unfortunately Walmart seems to have only uploaded tiny images of the figure so we can't give you a good look at it, but you can check out the tiny images on their website.

Yesterday we saw the Red and Blue Superman figure ended up being a Target exclusive. We still await to find out where the unmasked Batman and shirted Darkseid figures will show up at. One of them at least will probably be Amazon, maybe the other at Gamestop.

The regular release figures which will eventually be available everywhere include Black Costume Superman, Masked Batman, Unhelmted Cyborg, Flash along with the

Mega Deluxe Steppenwolf and shirtless Darkseid. Look for all these figures to be out in June.
  • Haha 2

Any word from Todd about possibly coming up with action figures from #ZachSnydersJusticeLeague based on the Other characters? People / companies should be scrambling about trying to get them on pre-order and store shelves. #ZachSnydersJusticeLeague is a hit! I myself am a Greek god fan growing up. I suggest creating figs of the ones in the picture: Ares, Artemis and Zeus.  #McFarlaneToys

Ares Artemis & Zeus.jpg

zeus.jpg

The location for where the Justice League 7" DC Multiverse Unmasked Batman exclusive figure from McFarlane Toys has been revealed. It is being offered as a Entertainment Earth exclusive and available for pre-order now.

The only Snyder Cut DC Multiverse exclusive figure we await info on is the shirted Darkseid figure. As previously announced, the Red And Blue costume Superman is going to Target, the

helmeted Cyborg is going to Walmart and the unmasked Batman is going to EE.

The other figures which includes masked Batman, black costume Superman, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg Steppenwolf and unshirted Darkseid are general released and available at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. There is no Justice League Wonder Woman figure currently being offered from McFarlane. For that you will need to go with the WW84 version they did.

All these figures are slated with a June release. Check out new images for the unmasked Batman figure below.

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-00.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-01.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-02.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-03.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-04.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-05.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-06.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-07.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-08.jpg

On 3/19/2021 at 4:47 PM, Blurr86 said:

Any word from Todd about possibly coming up with action figures from #ZachSnydersJusticeLeague based on the Other characters? People / companies should be scrambling about trying to get them on pre-order and store shelves. #ZachSnydersJusticeLeague is a hit! I myself am a Greek god fan growing up. I suggest creating figs of the ones in the picture: Ares, Artemis and Zeus.  #McFarlaneToys

Ares Artemis & Zeus.jpg

zeus.jpg

No my guess at least initially the figures already shown are the only ones they planned to do. Perhaps if the movie does really well and they see enough demand they will decide to do another wave.

On 3/23/2021 at 1:23 AM, JayC said:

No my guess at least initially the figures already shown are the only ones they planned to do. Perhaps if the movie does really well and they see enough demand they will decide to do another wave.

I'm crossing my fingers. Old gods, to think of it, is #McFarlaneToys territory. Something that can please a wide demographic and across toylines (will fit right in any toy flavor, whether MOTU, DC, Marvel, etc.)

On 3/23/2021 at 2:28 AM, SpiderS said:

It's funny because masked head of Batman looks very close to screen likeness but this unmakes figure isn't it, however, you can use it as random Bruce Wayne or other human head.

My thoughts exactly. I don't even have an issue with that Aquaman head sculpt. 

9 hours ago, Blurr86 said:

I was hoping for more accessories :(

Im sure there will be, in an accessory 'variant' XD 

• Haha 1

Looks like Cyborg is a messy eater. But jokes aside, I always seem to find something lack luster in Todd's figures.  We need consistency in sculpts and working articulation, and the face painting, based on an actual person, is less to be desired. 

• Like 1
Shown below are new in-hand images via jwmp_show of the upcoming DC Multiverse 7" Reverse Red Death (Gold) figure from McFarlane Toys. The figure which has already started seeing release overseas will be offered as part of the Gold Label collection here in the US and be sold as a Walmart exclusive. The figure is supposed to see release here in the US sometime next month.

Gold-Red-Death-01.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-02.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-03.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-04.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-05.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-06.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-07.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-08.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-09.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-10.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-11.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-12.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-13.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-14.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-15.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-16.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-17.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-18.jpg

While we still don't have a lot of details about the DC Multiverse 7" Snyder Cut Justice League Armored Darkseid figure which we got our first glimpse at when this image of the figure leaked out last month. The figure is expected to be some kind of store exclusive and while we don't know for which store yet, it looks like we might have a timeframe for when it will be released. When asked about the figure on the McFarlane Toys Instagram account, they responded that we could potentially see it in July. The regular release figures as well as the other store exclusives are expected to be released in late May or early June.

Snyder-Cut-Justice-League-McFarlane__scaled_600.jpg

6 hours ago, JayC said:

While we still don't have a lot of details about the DC Multiverse 7" Snyder Cut Justice League Armored Darkseid figure which we got our first glimpse at when this image of the figure leaked out last month. The figure is expected to be some kind of store exclusive and while we don't know for which store yet, it looks like we might have a timeframe for when it will be released. When asked about the figure on the McFarlane Toys Instagram account, they responded that we could potentially see it in July. The regular release figures as well as the other store exclusives are expected to be released in late May or early June.

Snyder-Cut-Justice-League-McFarlane__scaled_600.jpg

This is the one I'm holding out for.  Where ever he ends up being exclusive to, I hope he's easy to get.  

• 2 weeks later...