McFarlane Toys Doing DC Multverse 7" Snyder Cut Justice League Movie Figures Which Includes Darkseid?!?

JayC

Any word from Todd about possibly coming up with action figures from #ZachSnydersJusticeLeague based on the Other characters? People / companies should be scrambling about trying to get them on pre-order and store shelves. #ZachSnydersJusticeLeague is a hit! I myself am a Greek god fan growing up. I suggest creating figs of the ones in the picture: Ares, Artemis and Zeus.  #McFarlaneToys

Ares Artemis & Zeus.jpg

zeus.jpg

The location for where the Justice League 7" DC Multiverse Unmasked Batman exclusive figure from McFarlane Toys has been revealed. It is being offered as a Entertainment Earth exclusive and available for pre-order now.

The only Snyder Cut DC Multiverse exclusive figure we await info on is the shirted Darkseid figure. As previously announced, the Red And Blue costume Superman is going to Target, the

helmeted Cyborg is going to Walmart and the unmasked Batman is going to EE.

The other figures which includes masked Batman, black costume Superman, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg Steppenwolf and unshirted Darkseid are general released and available at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. There is no Justice League Wonder Woman figure currently being offered from McFarlane. For that you will need to go with the WW84 version they did.

All these figures are slated with a June release. Check out new images for the unmasked Batman figure below.

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-00.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-01.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-02.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-03.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-04.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-05.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-06.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-07.jpg

Snyder-Unmasked-Batman-08.jpg

On 3/19/2021 at 4:47 PM, Blurr86 said:

Any word from Todd about possibly coming up with action figures from #ZachSnydersJusticeLeague based on the Other characters? People / companies should be scrambling about trying to get them on pre-order and store shelves. #ZachSnydersJusticeLeague is a hit! I myself am a Greek god fan growing up. I suggest creating figs of the ones in the picture: Ares, Artemis and Zeus.  #McFarlaneToys

Ares Artemis & Zeus.jpg

zeus.jpg

No my guess at least initially the figures already shown are the only ones they planned to do. Perhaps if the movie does really well and they see enough demand they will decide to do another wave.

On 3/23/2021 at 1:23 AM, JayC said:

No my guess at least initially the figures already shown are the only ones they planned to do. Perhaps if the movie does really well and they see enough demand they will decide to do another wave.

I'm crossing my fingers. Old gods, to think of it, is #McFarlaneToys territory. Something that can please a wide demographic and across toylines (will fit right in any toy flavor, whether MOTU, DC, Marvel, etc.)

On 3/23/2021 at 2:28 AM, SpiderS said:

It's funny because masked head of Batman looks very close to screen likeness but this unmakes figure isn't it, however, you can use it as random Bruce Wayne or other human head.

My thoughts exactly. I don't even have an issue with that Aquaman head sculpt. 

9 hours ago, Blurr86 said:

I was hoping for more accessories :(

Im sure there will be, in an accessory 'variant' XD 

• Haha 1

Shown below are new in-hand images via jwmp_show of the upcoming DC Multiverse 7" Reverse Red Death (Gold) figure from McFarlane Toys. The figure which has already started seeing release overseas will be offered as part of the Gold Label collection here in the US and be sold as a Walmart exclusive. The figure is supposed to see release here in the US sometime next month.

Gold-Red-Death-01.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-02.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-03.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-04.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-05.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-06.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-07.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-08.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-09.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-10.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-11.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-12.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-13.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-14.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-15.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-16.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-17.jpg

Gold-Red-Death-18.jpg

While we still don't have a lot of details about the DC Multiverse 7" Snyder Cut Justice League Armored Darkseid figure which we got our first glimpse at when this image of the figure leaked out last month. The figure is expected to be some kind of store exclusive and while we don't know for which store yet, it looks like we might have a timeframe for when it will be released. When asked about the figure on the McFarlane Toys Instagram account, they responded that we could potentially see it in July. The regular release figures as well as the other store exclusives are expected to be released in late May or early June.

Snyder-Cut-Justice-League-McFarlane__scaled_600.jpg

6 hours ago, JayC said:

While we still don't have a lot of details about the DC Multiverse 7" Snyder Cut Justice League Armored Darkseid figure which we got our first glimpse at when this image of the figure leaked out last month. The figure is expected to be some kind of store exclusive and while we don't know for which store yet, it looks like we might have a timeframe for when it will be released. When asked about the figure on the McFarlane Toys Instagram account, they responded that we could potentially see it in July. The regular release figures as well as the other store exclusives are expected to be released in late May or early June.

Snyder-Cut-Justice-League-McFarlane__scaled_600.jpg

This is the one I'm holding out for.  Where ever he ends up being exclusive to, I hope he's easy to get.  

• 2 weeks later...
We've previously reported to you about two upcoming 7" DC Multiverse Snyder Cut Justice League Batman figures being released by McFarlane Toys. The regular released masked version and the unmasked on that is a Entertainment Earth exclusive.

Well apparently according to McFarlane Toys Graphic Designer Noah Botica there are actually three versions of Batman being released. See the regular masked version also has goggles sculpted on his head, but there is another masked version being released that has the goggles on over his eyes. We actually saw this figure back in early March when initial images for the Zack Snyder figures first started leaking out.

No word on how, when or where this masked goggle wearing Batman figure will be released. Of course we also still await word on where the Armored Darkseid figure, which was another one that had the image leak out for is going to be released as well. Last we heard, Darkseid should be out sometime in July.

00.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

• Thanks 1

I have very mixed feelings.   I ordered two Batflecks already, including the unmasked version, but considered canceling my preorder at EE the next day.   Seeing that it was already sold out, and because I'm a superstitious cowardly lot, I went ahead and kept it for fear of regret.   But three of the same figure with a slight difference is Toddy Mc back to his old tricks again, variants galore and I feel like I should be looking under a sign at Toys R Us or something for the version I want.  Back in time indeed.