McFarlane Toys Doing DC Multverse 7" Snyder Cut Justice League Movie Figures Which Includes Darkseid?!?

JayC

It looks like the upcoming Snyder Cut of the Justice League movie from Warner Bros. which will be airing on HBO Max later this year will be getting the 7" action figure treatment from McFarlane Toys. According to a Philippines toy store called Matt's Box, they list the following figures coming from McFarlane:

SRP 1300, PROMO PRICE 1170 (until jan 9)
*DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - LKOE WONDER WOMAN WITH HELMET OF FATE
DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE 7IN FIGURES - AQUAMAN
DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE 7IN FIGURES - BATMAN
*DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE 7IN FIGURES - BATMAN (BRUCE WAYNE)
DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE 7IN FIGURES - CYBORG
*DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE 7IN FIGURES - CYBORG (HELMET)
DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE 7IN FIGURES - FLASH
DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE 7IN FIGURES - SUPERMAN
*DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE 7IN FIGURES - SUPERMAN (BLUE/RED SUIT)
SRP 2100, PROMO PRICE 1890 (until jan 9)
DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE MEGAFIGS - DARKSEID
DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE MEGAFIGS - STEPPENWOLF
Downpayment of 200 per item for new customers
ETA: May - June 2021
Wonder Woman figure from Last Knight On Earth.
Most of the figures are based on the new Justice League HBO Max Release
New MegaFigs are 10 inch figures proportionately scaled to our 7” figures.
*Four of the items are US retailer exclusives so they will not be as widely distributed as the other items. Expect cuts.

Distribution will be based on order time.

If true, these will be the first Justice League movie figures released by McFarlane since the company didn't have the DC license when the original Justice League movie came out.

According to the listings, the Darkseid and Steppenwolf figures look to be 10" tall and released as some kind of deluxe figures.

Darkseid was not featured in the original Justice League movie, so this would be the first figure of him from anyone.

Darkseid-Snyder-Cut-Justice-League__scaled_600.jpg

While Mattel did give us a Steppenwolf figure from the original movie, the Snyder Cut version is said to have gone through some significant CGI upgrades.

Steppenwolf__scaled_600.jpg

3 figures in the listings for the movie are said to be store exclusives here in the US. These will likely be variants released at either Walmart and/or Target. For these, Batman sounds like it will be an unmasked version and Cyborg will have his helmet down. The Superman is kinda odd as it sounds like the store exclusive version will feature his regular outfit. That would suggest the regular release version will feature the all black rebirth outfit. I would have thought it would be the other way around.

The final store exclusive figure isn't a movie figure, but a variant for the upcoming Last Knight On Earth wave Wonder Woman. This variant will have the Dr. Fate like helmet like we saw teased by McFarlane back in October of last year.

Last-Knight-On-Earth-06__scaled_600.jpg

We will treat all of this as rumor for now until McFarlane officially confirms it, but 9 times out of 10 these overseas listings turn out to be true. Let us know your thoughts below in the COMMENTS SECTION, are you looking forward to 7" scale DC Multiverse Justice League movie figures from McFarlane Toys?

• Thanks 1

Makes sense, line needs DC movie heavy hitter figures and snyder cut provides that opportunity, hopefully they gonna make wonder woman that looks actually good and not reuse shapeless legs. I dunno about Darkseid but Steppenwolf could be a  really cool figure tho. 

• Thanks 1

I love the Batfleck suit design, both the BVS versions and the updates in Justice League, whatever the disappointments of the movies themselves.  Movie Batmen figure designs are more interesting to me as a Batfan than a lot of the Metal figures that we've gotten so far, and not just Batfleck.  While I get others' Bat-overload lately, nevertheless, McFarlane versions of the various Bat movies are right up my alley.  My Crime Alley, so to speak.  Gimme some Keatons next.  

• Thanks 1

Whaaaaat? Only 2 Batmen? What about Nightmare Batman, Armored Batman, Battle Damaged Batman, Asleep at the Computer Batman, Smug Batman, Slightly More Smug Batman, Mid Costume Change Batman, Bruce Wayne with a Mustard Stain on His Tie Batman, Looking for the bathroom but secretly looking for clues Bruce Wayne, Gold and/or Bronze variations of any/all of the above Batman? Boy, McFarlane is really losing his touch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe this'll be the wave that finally hits the mark . . . but I doubt it.

Right about now, the best I hope for from the Toddster is he gets what he wants from the license and lets it go to someone else when it expires.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, jakemacdonald438 said:

This is really exciting but im really disappointed that they arent making any green lantern movie or comic accurate suite 

Well there is the comic based John Stewart figure coming.

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2021 at 3:48 AM, TheGrimeyGhost said:

I love the Batfleck suit design, both the BVS versions and the updates in Justice League, whatever the disappointments of the movies themselves.  Movie Batmen figure designs are more interesting to me as a Batfan than a lot of the Metal figures that we've gotten so far, and not just Batfleck.  While I get others' Bat-overload lately, nevertheless, McFarlane versions of the various Bat movies are right up my alley.  My Crime Alley, so to speak.  Gimme some Keatons next.  

love for #batfleck suits, you and I both, bro. If it's dirty, battle-worn, reality-based combined with the sharp eyes and precision designing and quality output of Todd for an action figure, it has to be worth the buck. I am stoked. Finally the closest to Prime Universe Darkseid, if it's not prime, or whatever (since I could never tell where to place Snyder's take on JL in the DCEU, if there is such)! Give us some love, Todd, and make us a #HenryCavill #blacksuitSuperman!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't pre-order from Philippine stores or individuals normally but I can personally visit this Matts Box's store. if they are in that address they claim to be at then most likely I've been to their physical shop once or several times. There are lots of toy and collectibles shops at that mall.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Blurr86 said:

love for #batfleck suits, you and I both, bro. If it's dirty, battle-worn, reality-based combined with the sharp eyes and precision designing and quality output of Todd for an action figure, it has to be worth the buck. I am stoked. Finally the closest to Prime Universe Darkseid, if it's not prime, or whatever (since I could never tell where to place Snyder's take on JL in the DCEU, if there is such)! Give us some love, Todd, and make us a #HenryCavill #blacksuitSuperman!

I hope this Snyder Cut becomes cannon. It's still up in the air if it will be but I think they're just waiting to see how well it's received. There's still a lot to be seen if it meets the hype, but I'm super hopeful it fixes all the BS Whedon left behind. I'm particularly stoked about how he plans to de-pussify the Flash character. I love Affleck as Batman. He's made a living outta playing a douche and he fits the Bruce Wayne character damn near perfect. Seriously, it fits him almost as well as RDJ fit Tony Stark. I hope this project convinces him to stay. I just wish he'd stop insisting on directing a project. Dude, you're no good at it. Stick to acting. Ride this Batman thing out till no one can see anyone else as Batman and you become legend like RDJ or Hugh Jackman. I hope this project get the DCEU back on track.

As far as the figures, though I am not a fan of McFarlane's insistence on the 7" scale, he does good work and I wouldn't mind picking up some of these movie figures if they're done right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Zerzar999 said:

I hope this Snyder Cut becomes cannon. It's still up in the air if it will be but I think they're just waiting to see how well it's received. There's still a lot to be seen if it meets the hype, but I'm super hopeful it fixes all the BS Whedon left behind. I'm particularly stoked about how he plans to de-pussify the Flash character. I love Affleck as Batman. He's made a living outta playing a douche and he fits the Bruce Wayne character damn near perfect. Seriously, it fits him almost as well as RDJ fit Tony Stark. I hope this project convinces him to stay. I just wish he'd stop insisting on directing a project. Dude, you're no good at it. Stick to acting. Ride this Batman thing out till no one can see anyone else as Batman and you become legend like RDJ or Hugh Jackman. I hope this project get the DCEU back on track.

As far as the figures, though I am not a fan of McFarlane's insistence on the 7" scale, he does good work and I wouldn't mind picking up some of these movie figures if they're done right.

Yeah, DC has to finally grow the spine and stick to their guns (same is true with Affleck). They've got the momentum and the best mix of actors for a JL launch and for an expanding universe/multiverse. (To DC) Stop firing these actors or stopping the projects for them to continue carrying their heroic characters, instead, get good writers, directors and producers. Not all will be profitable immediately, but they have to build on the good ones they've already got.

• Thanks 1

On 1/6/2021 at 8:09 PM, JayC said:

It looks like the upcoming Snyder Cut of the Justice League movie from Warner Bros. which will be airing on HBO Max later this year will be getting the 7" action figure treatment from McFarlane Toys. According to a Philippines toy store called Matt's Box, they list the following figures coming from McFarlane:

If true, these will be the first Justice League movie figures released by McFarlane since the company didn't have the DC license when the original Justice League movie came out.

According to the listings, the Darkseid and Steppenwolf figures look to be 10" tall and released as some kind of deluxe figures.

Darkseid was not featured in the original Justice League movie, so this would be the first figure of him from anyone.

While Mattel did give us a Steppenwolf figure from the original movie, the Snyder Cut version is said to have gone through some significant CGI upgrades.

3 figures in the listings for the movie are said to be store exclusives here in the US. These will likely be variants released at either Walmart and/or Target. For these, Batman sounds like it will be an unmasked version and Cyborg will have his helmet down. The Superman is kinda odd as it sounds like the store exclusive version will feature his regular outfit. That would suggest the regular release version will feature the all black rebirth outfit. I would have thought it would be the other way around.

The final store exclusive figure isn't a movie figure, but a variant for the upcoming Last Knight On Earth wave Wonder Woman. This variant will have the Dr. Fate like helmet like we saw teased by McFarlane back in October of last year.

We will treat all of this as rumor for now until McFarlane officially confirms it, but 9 times out of 10 these overseas listings turn out to be true. Let us know your thoughts below in the COMMENTS SECTION, are you looking forward to 7" scale DC Multiverse Justice League movie figures from McFarlane Toys?

This is the way to go: a Megafigure, standalone, 10 inches imposing Darkseid... a dark and scary one. I'll get me that! 

• Thanks 1

Hi @JayC Happy New Year! 😊 Well somewhat new 😉 The moment I read this post of yours I really got excited. Tnx btw. Struck a chat with Matt's Box on their FB messenger. Told them my intention CLEARLY that I'm placing my PRE-ORDER AT THEIR Physical STORE. They gave me a name who to look for. Went there, followed the address on their FB site. Other toy/non- toy concessionaires/store people there didn't even recognize them. Roamed the place. Didn't find Matt's Box. Got home contacted them again. This time they/he gave me another name of a store to look for and another name of their people. But same place. VERY SKETCHY!!! I decided I'll wait for another store there (in the same famous mall) that I fully trust, who has online presence and pre-order mechanism too. If they carry Mcfarlane's so-called movie based action figures, then I'll get it from them. I'll update you if I get any update. 

Hey @JayC . About that update on the company that most collectors trust here in the Philippines. I've got their website. It's https://www.bigboys.ph/MCFARLANE-c22737035  They are one of those stores I visited at Shoppesville where I searched for Matt's Box. If you click the above link it will take you directly to Big Boys pre-order page for the McFarlane JL movie-based action figures. I've sent you this because I'm not so sure about that Matt's Box (they gave me a runaround and they don't apparently have a physical store as they say on their FB page). Hope this helps those other toy hunters out there.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 9:47 PM, Zerzar999 said:

Agreed. I really do hope that Zack's version becomes canon, as a fan of Zack's previous DC films (MOS and BVS UE) I'm pretty sure I'll end up liking ZSJL, and like you said, we'll see more of Batfleck being a badass, Flash proably will be a bit more matured in this while also having his comedic moments.  I loved affleck as Batman aswell as the others. Henry as Supes, Jason as aquaman, Gal as WW. I'm not counting Josstice league as Ezra's and Ray's peformances so I will wait for Ray's and Ezra's peforamces to judge but I trust Zack's judgement's because his casting picks have been spot on.

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2021 at 9:00 AM, Blurr86 said:

Hey @JayC . About that update on the company that most collectors trust here in the Philippines. I've got their website. It's https://www.bigboys.ph/MCFARLANE-c22737035  They are one of those stores I visited at Shoppesville where I searched for Matt's Box. If you click the above link it will take you directly to Big Boys pre-order page for the McFarlane JL movie-based action figures. I've sent you this because I'm not so sure about that Matt's Box (they gave me a runaround and they don't apparently have a physical store as they say on their FB page). Hope this helps those other toy hunters out there.

Thanks, the link is only there  because they were the source for the initial info but I wouldn't recommend anyone trying to order these things until they are officially announced and would just get them from a US retailer when made available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...