Jump to content

Ring In The New Year With New MOTU Origins Product Pre-Orders Going Live At Mightnight - No Longer A Walmart Exclusive Line


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

New images have surfaced online for both the upcoming Walmart exclusive Flocked Panthor figure which will cost $39.99 and the Target exclusive Rise of Evil Keldor and Kronis 2-pack which will cost $29.99.

Both sets from Mattel were originally announced last year during the virtual Power-Con convention. While these are the first images for either set to surface since they were originally announced, we still don't know exactly when they will start seeing release at their respective stores. Our best guess is they will start seeing release in the next month or so. Check out the new images below and stay-tuned for more info on these as they become available.

00.jpg

MOTUO-Flocked-Walmart-Panthor-01.jpg

MOTUO-Flocked-Walmart-Panthor-02.jpg

MOTUO-Flocked-Walmart-Panthor-03.jpg

MOTUO-Flocked-Walmart-Panthor-04.jpg

MOTUO-Rise-Of-Evil-Target-2-pack.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Blurr86 said:

Can't wait to see the Green Goddess... Hope they did it well with a lot of accessories. Even though she's smaller than my Classics I might just add her to my collection. Regarding Panthor, it's still a mystery to me why people like it flocked?ย ๐Ÿค”

Yeah I never got the whole flocked thing either, because as a Kid the flocking just rubbed off and crumbled, it never stayed in tact. I personally think it's fun they released it, as an exclusive it's not worth my time finding, I just settled awhile back on the basic version.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Blurr86 said:

Can't wait to see the Green Goddess... Hope they did it well with a lot of accessories. Even though she's smaller than my Classics I might just add her to my collection. Regarding Panthor, it's still a mystery to me why people like it flocked?ย ๐Ÿค”

It's stylish like the flocked shoes and polo T-shirts...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The new Masters of the Universe Origins Exclusive Target Exclusive Rise Of Evil 2-Pack from Mattel which includes figures of Keldor and Kronis is now listed on Target.com though not currently available for purchase. The set costs $39.99. While we first showed you this image the other week, we now have a more hi-res version of the set to share with you. No word yet if this has started hitting physical stores, but if not now likely soon.

MOUTO-Target-2-Pack.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JayC said:
The new Masters of the Universe Origins Exclusive Target Exclusive Rise Of Evil 2-Pack from Mattel which includes figures of Keldor and Kronis is now listed on Target.com though not currently available for purchase. The set costs $39.99. While we first showed you this image the other week, we now have a more hi-res version of the set to share with you. No word yet if this has started hitting physical stores, but if not now likely soon.

MOUTO-Target-2-Pack.jpg

Added to my list...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JayC said:
The new Masters of the Universe Origins Exclusive Target Exclusive Rise Of Evil 2-Pack from Mattel which includes figures of Keldor and Kronis is now listed on Target.com though not currently available for purchase. The set costs $39.99. While we first showed you this image the other week, we now have a more hi-res version of the set to share with you. No word yet if this has started hitting physical stores, but if not now likely soon.

MOUTO-Target-2-Pack.jpg

I really want this set, just bookmarked the website and will keep checking for that pre-order. Love the translucent Havoc staff and the Alcala head!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
We've been seeing reports of the new Masters of the Universe Origins Walmart exclusive flocked version of Panthor from Mattel has started hitting stores. Shown below via lovelymuftak is a look at one he found. As previously reported, the cost on this one is $39.99. Still no sign of it on the Walmart website.

MOTUO-Flocked-Panthor-01.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JayC said:
We've been seeing reports of the new Masters of the Universe Origins Walmart exclusive flocked version of Panthor from Mattel has started hitting stores. Shown below via lovelymuftak is a look at one he found. As previously reported, the cost on this one is $39.99. Still no sign of it on the Walmart website.

MOTUO-Flocked-Panthor-01.jpg

I have to hunt it down... I will have to start going to Walmart again...๐Ÿ˜ƒโœŒ๏ธ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Shown below are in-hand images via axel.gimenez for the new Masters of the Universe Origins Target exclusive Rise of Evil 2-pack with Keldor and Kronis figures. This set will cost $29.99. Alex actually worked on the packaging art for this set. It's unclear if this has actually started hitting Target stores here in the US. It looks like these images may have originated from someone having gotten the set from overseas. The set has been listed on Target.com for over a month but is not yet available for purchase there.

Rise-Of-Evil-2-Pack-01.jpg

Rise-Of-Evil-2-Pack-02.jpg

Rise-Of-Evil-2-Pack-03.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JayC said:
Shown below are in-hand images via axel.gimenez for the new Masters of the Universe Origins Target exclusive Rise of Evil 2-pack with Keldor and Kronis figures. This set will cost $29.99. Alex actually worked on the packaging art for this set. It's unclear if this has actually started hitting Target stores here in the US. It looks like these images may have originated from someone having gotten the set from overseas. The set has been listed on Target.com for over a month but is not yet available for purchase there.

Rise-Of-Evil-2-Pack-01.jpg

Rise-Of-Evil-2-Pack-02.jpg

Rise-Of-Evil-2-Pack-03.jpg

I like it and I want it now...๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Yes, very well. I can already see the tide of comments all over the groups and pages of people complaining about the terrible distribution/availability.

Yeah I said screw it along time ago on that flocked panthor, and just got the normal one, save myself the moaning. I have recently noticed a big huge wall that's appeared in the market for these figures, I seem to have hit it, amazon, wal-mart, every retailer is selling these figures for jacked up prices 40 usd for Hordak? what..thanks great price Amazon, and that's not 3rd party. I can't seem to find anything past Clamp Champ and Ram-Man anyplace, I was doing so well with this series, but it seems my luck dried up. I hope we get back on track here...because it's looking wacky.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
While the Masters of the Universe Origins Wind Raider has been listed and available for pre-order for months at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore, we now have official images from Mattel giving us our first look at the upcoming vehicle. Look for it to be released next month.

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-01.jpg

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-02.jpg

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-03.jpg

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-04.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2021 at 1:26 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I said screw it along time ago on that flocked panthor, and just got the normal one, save myself the moaning. I have recently noticed a big huge wall that's appeared in the market for these figures, I seem to have hit it, amazon, wal-mart, every retailer is selling these figures for jacked up prices 40 usd for Hordak? what..thanks great price Amazon, and that's not 3rd party. I can't seem to find anything past Clamp Champ and Ram-Man anyplace, I was doing so well with this series, but it seems my luck dried up. I hope we get back on track here...because it's looking wacky.

Stores sell the figures for $15 USD not $40 unless your talking about a deluxe figure which goes for $22 USD. Flocked Panthor is $40 at Walmart. They aren't selling them for $40 unless it's an individual selling through the site. Walmart allows regular people to sell via the website, and there are 5 flocked Panthors on there for $93 each which is ridiculous, but it looks like WM is trying to sell it for the much, but if you look at it it clearly says it's from someone's store kind of like eBay or Amazon. None of the retailers artificially inflate the prices.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOL, so I saw the Flocked Panthor for $40 on Walmart last week with the option of local store pick up. While I was hesitant to get it because I personally think the $40 is a bit much I decided to say what the hell. I bought it and then a short time later got the email saying it was ready for pickup. I drove (in the rain I might add) to the store and when I got there they handed me a $14 Mega Construx Flocked Panthor. Turned out thats all they actually had in the store. They canceled the order and refunded my money but I wasnt to happy they had wasted my time.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JayC said:
While the Masters of the Universe Origins Wind Raider has been listed and available for pre-order for months at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore, we now have official images from Mattel giving us our first look at the upcoming vehicle. Look for it to be released next month.

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-01.jpg

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-02.jpg

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-03.jpg

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-04.jpg

Looks good... I will have to pre order it at the BigBadToyStore.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Shown below thanks to straightouttasnakemountain we have in-hand images to share with you for the new Masters Of The Universe Origins Wind Raider vehicle from Mattel. In the images we see Man-At-Arm (sold separately) in the cockpit and we also get a look at how it looks displayed on top of the new Masters of the Universe Origins Castle Grayskull playset. You can pre-order these from our BigBadToyStore

MOTU-Origins-Wind-Raider-01.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wind-Raider-02.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wind-Raider-03.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wind-Raider-04.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wind-Raider-05.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wind-Raider-06.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

ยฉEntertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE