Ring In The New Year With New MOTU Origins Product Pre-Orders Going Live At Mightnight - No Longer A Walmart Exclusive Line

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the past year the only place in the US where you could get Mattel's new Masters of the Universe Origins figures was Walmart. We knew sometime in 2021 other retailers would be allowed to start carr

I feel like there was a bit of a missed opportunity in MOTU not naming a character "Mightknight."

Remember the new plot they've designed for the new animated series. Teela will be like the main character, He-man or Adam will be the one who'll have to use or regain the Power. Who else would oppose

Posted Images

Hmm Hordak's face has not pleased many people for what I've seen on social media, Stratos looks good, the Ninjor would have better suited in the Deluxe assortment this way it would come along with the unmasked head and the nunchoks with a real chain.

• Thanks 1

I cannot convey to you how happy I am that I could preorder this at BBTS. No more do I have to hope I can get on Wal-marts website and get an order of these or go into a store and MAYBE get a hold of these before scalpers clean out the inventory.

Sure, I'm gonna have to wait a while for BBTS to get them in stock, but hey, the peace of mind is worth the wait.

The Land Shark is my most anticipated toy from this line. It was my favorite He-Man vehicle as a kid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/23/2021 at 4:14 PM, Mr_Scary92 said:

Hmm Hordak's face has not pleased many people for what I've seen on social media, Stratos looks good, the Ninjor would have better suited in the Deluxe assortment this way it would come along with the unmasked head and the nunchoks with a real chain.

I think the face looks fine too me. I really hope they release the hold version of Hordak... I liked that version better as a kid but never bought it.πŸ˜•

Cool vibrant colors for Tri-Klops! Not a 5 1/2 or 6" Origins collector-- more like Cherry picker-- but I'm waiting for the robotic Origins: Horde Troopers, Hover Robots, those types... #mattel #wewantmoremastersoftheuniverse

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, JangDangus said:

Were these from BBTS??? Of course we allllll ordered from bbts buuuuut are they shipping yet????? PLEASE SAY YES!

Not yet man. You want to know that answer? Give them a call and find out...πŸ˜€βœŒοΈ

On 1/27/2021 at 12:03 AM, JangDangus said:

Were these from BBTS??? Of course we allllll ordered from bbts buuuuut are they shipping yet????? PLEASE SAY YES!

pfffttt hahahaha. Dude, BBTS gets their stock like, a month after everyone else. They are insultingly slow.

Β 

If it weren't for the fact that they have a large selection and make it REALLY easy to cancel a preorder, I would have stopped using them years ago. But their customer service and wide availability of product makes them worth using. Also that flat $4 shipping helps. They're a great site for a toy hunter, because if you find the toy out in the wild, chances are, BBTS still won't be getting their stock in for another month and you can easily cancel your preorder.

• Thanks 1
On 1/26/2021 at 9:46 PM, JayC said:

Tri-Klops images

MOTU-Origins-Tri-Klops-02.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Tri-Klops-03.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Tri-Klops-04.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Tri-Klops-05.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Tri-Klops-06.jpg

Could not be happier with this. Tri-Klops was one of my favorites of the MOTU line. Although my true favorite is Clawful. Hope he gets an Origins figure

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Asterix said:

Could not be happier with this. Tri-Klops was one of my favorites of the MOTU line. Although my true favorite is Clawful. Hope he gets an Origins figure

I can wait for that Tri-Klops to arrive from the bigbadtoystore since I'm not in a rush... This is not like GI Joe Classified Target that we can't find anywhere else so we have to go and try to hunt them...😊

For those interested. BBTS opened pre-orders for the Origins Faker, it seems it will be released in place of Stinkor.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/146008?fbclid=IwAR1ArDrkXdqG95CvnLxf7yfGHCFgoYABn6jn3W3UYqIeNi0BNTv2R1mdFPA

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

For those interested. BBTS opened pre-orders for the Origins Faker, it seems it will be released in place of Stinkor.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/146008?fbclid=IwAR1ArDrkXdqG95CvnLxf7yfGHCFgoYABn6jn3W3UYqIeNi0BNTv2R1mdFPA

I pre-ordered all those figures when JayC reported them been available at the bigbadtoystore so no changes in my wave order... I also received by email a notification from the bigbadtoystore about Spikor pushed for another later wave...βœŒοΈπŸ˜€

Two new figure listings for Mattel's Masters of the Universe Origins line have popped up online with Webstor and Green Goddess. No images for these figures are yet available.

Looks like the wave with these figures will now include Webstor, Green Goddess, Beast Man (LOP) and Stinkor.

Look for these to be available for pre-order soon at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

MOTUO-Webstor-Green-Goddess.jpg

• Thanks 1

Uh, green godess?!, I hoped they would not try to mix elements as they did with the clutter that was the Classics canon, on the other hand it is a good idea to fill a slot with little or almost new tooling.

I'm still waiting for Masterverse tough.

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, JayC said:

Two new figure listings for Mattel's Masters of the Universe Origins line have popped up online with Webstor and Green Goddess. No images for these figures are yet available. Look for these to be available for pre-order soon at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

MOTUO-Webstor-Green-Goddess.jpg

Nice... I think I saw posted that also Spikor is on this wave...πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Hmm, BBTS now also appears to have listed a deluxe Mosquitor, Evil-Lyn version 2 (Filamtion colors?), Mer Man Lords of Power version and apparently a Buzz Saw Hordak as well.

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Hmm, BBTS now also appears to have listed a deluxe Mosquitor, Evil-Lyn version 2 (Filamtion colors?), Mer Man Lords of Power version and apparently a Buzz Saw Hordak as well.

I don't think it's going to be Filmation variant but something similar to what they did with battle armor Skeletor and He-Man... The is another Lord of Power coming for this wave JayC pointed out...😎✌️