Jump to content

Ring In The New Year With New MOTU Origins Product Pre-Orders Going Live At Mightnight - No Longer A Walmart Exclusive Line


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

And believe me, even though the exclusivity period with Walmart has ended and other retailers can sell them, that is not going to change things much, the distribution will still leave a lot to be desired, the best option will still be to get them online and well it is now when we will see the test of fire of the franchise, if this time around it can be kept afloat at the retail.

Keeping my fingers crossed. :) It seems the reception is good so far. Hope this is a good sign we'll really  have the #masterverse

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Vaporman87 said:

Yeah, I'm hoping the new animated series and the Masterverse line helps push the other offerings along.

Speaking of the new animated series, there's a great probability, I'd think, it'll be aired in the middle of this year alongside or a bit earlier than the release (or preorder announcement) of #masterverse

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vaporman87 said:

I'd just like to get some actual images of a couple figures in that line, even if they are a little obscured by shadow or some other effect. Anything more than the silhouettes. 

Remember the new plot they've designed for the new animated series. Teela will be like the main character, He-man or Adam will be the one who'll have to use or regain the Power. Who else would oppose the Power but Skeletor himself?  It also goes to say that If there's a brilliant female warrior, a witch antagonist has to block her every move. Who else could that be? Now as with all toylines the main characters on the first season of the cartoon has to be released ahead of the others.  So... We got 3 or 4 of some of the 1st /2nd wave of #masterverse figured out just by deduction. 💪🏼 😏👍🏼

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Blurr86 said:

Remember the new plot they've designed for the new animated series. Teela will be like the main character, He-man or Adam will be the one who'll have to use or regain the Power. Who else would oppose the Power but Skeletor himself?  It also goes to say that If there's a brilliant female warrior, a witch antagonist has to block her every move. Who else could that be? Now as with all toylines the main characters on the first season of the cartoon has to be released ahead of the others.  So... We got 3 or 4 of some of the 1st /2nd wave of #masterverse figured out just by deduction. 💪🏼 😏👍🏼

 

True. I'd like to have a peak at them though. :)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mattel has released new official images for the upcoming Masters of the Universe Origins Land Shark vehicle giving our best look at it to date.

Masters of the Universe is back for admirers, collectors and a whole new generation of fans. It's time to get back into the battle to help He-Man save the universe from the evil Skeletor! Longtime fans will love the expert styling of this skillfully crafted Land Shark vehicle that honors the traditions of the franchise and incorporates updated design details. This large-scale model of Skeletor's iconic attack vehicle has ferocious jaws that chomp up and down as its wheels roll. With adjustable laser cannon weapons attached and aimed, Land Shark is combat ready! Vehicle fits 5.5-in Origins figures for a ride into the battle between good and evil. Comes in retro packaging that fans and collectors will appreciate. By the power of Grayskull! Colors and decorations may vary.
 
 
You can pre-order this vehicle now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-01.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-02.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-03.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-04.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-05.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-06.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-07.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/7/2021 at 7:02 AM, deecee4 said:

Was it ever confirmed anywhere that Masterverse  was going to be a continuation of Classics?

Nothing official on Masterverse has been said since Power-Con but there is what has been said a leaked image of Moss-Man https://toynewsi.com/241-37426

I don't know if continuation of Classics is the right word but my guess they will look good together on the shelf.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JayC said:
Mattel has released new official images for the upcoming Masters of the Universe Origins Land Shark vehicle giving our best look at it to date.

Masters of the Universe is back for admirers, collectors and a whole new generation of fans. It's time to get back into the battle to help He-Man save the universe from the evil Skeletor! Longtime fans will love the expert styling of this skillfully crafted Land Shark vehicle that honors the traditions of the franchise and incorporates updated design details. This large-scale model of Skeletor's iconic attack vehicle has ferocious jaws that chomp up and down as its wheels roll. With adjustable laser cannon weapons attached and aimed, Land Shark is combat ready! Vehicle fits 5.5-in Origins figures for a ride into the battle between good and evil. Comes in retro packaging that fans and collectors will appreciate. By the power of Grayskull! Colors and decorations may vary.
 
 
You can pre-order this vehicle now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-01.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-02.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-03.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-04.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-05.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-06.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Landshark-07.jpg

Looks pretty good.👍😀 I already pre ordered all the figures from the bigbadtoystore so I may get this one and Castle Grayskull when is released at my local Walmart stores.✌️😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Looks pretty good.👍😀 I already pre ordered all the figures from the bigbadtoystore so I may get this one and Castle Grayskull when is released at my local Walmart stores.✌️😀

wait did no one notice they cheaped out on the attached guns??? 🧐 
they are hollow on the inner parts! the previous press photo does not show this!
might as well get a vintage one instead

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Goldbug said:

wait did no one notice they cheaped out on the attached guns??? 🧐 
they are hollow on the inner parts! the previous press photo does not show this!
might as well get a vintage one instead

Oh yeah. I see that now. That looks like garbage. Really takes away from the rest of the vehicle's looks.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm glad to see that the Battle Armour figures still retain their Battle Damage Gimmick.  Was worried that they would more do the Classics style of different swappping chest plates.  It just wouldn't be the same without it, as it looks like they still retain most of their articulation, as I assume they only loose the waist joint.  Personally can live without the waist joint for these figures.

 

If they ever do the Hurricane Hodak, there is a part of me that really hopes they give him a swapping right arm to also give him a regular arm.  Though I suppose in this case, it would mean that they wouldn't have the Dial feature at the back of the figure like the original.  Though maybe the cannon arm can still have a spin feature at least of some sort, just be spinning the weapon on the cannon when you put the accessory inside, similar to how Helicopter toys are done.

 

In regards to He-man variants, if they decide to do Thunderpunch He-man, I'll strongly consider it.  I would be curious if they decide to keep the Cap Sound Feature on it.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/11/2021 at 6:14 AM, JayC said:

Nothing official on Masterverse has been said since Power-Con but there is what has been said a leaked image of Moss-Man https://toynewsi.com/241-37426

I don't know if continuation of Classics is the right word but my guess they will look good together on the shelf.

Look good... ?? Yeah ... Crossing my fingers. But quality of materials and style encompassing that of Classics? May the good Sorceress guide you, #mattel 🙏🙏🙏

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

For those who are still interested in MoTUO here's a pre order link for th Origins wind raider on BBTS.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/147862

Oh boy! That Wind Raider was a childhood favorite of mine, but unfortunately I didn't get the chance to get it then--not in my parents' priority list. Got mine from BBTS. I think I got it when it was on sale. Good deal! :D

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

For those who are still interested in MoTUO here's a pre order link for th Origins wind raider on BBTS.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/147862

Oh nice... I already made a big pre order of all the figures for this year so this vehicle will have to be added to everything I will start adding to my cart for the next order...✌️😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shown below are updated images for all of the Mattel Masters of the Universe Origins wave 4 figures except for Tri-Klops which we still only have the one package image of. The other figures in the wave are Hordak, Stratos and Ninjor.

You can pre-order these from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

MOTUO-Hordak-01.jpg

MOTUO-Hordak-02.jpg

MOTUO-Hordak-03.jpg

MOTUO-Hordak-04.jpg

MOTUO-Hordak-05.jpg

MOTUO-Hordak-06.jpg

MOTUO-Hordak-07.jpg

MOTUO-Ninjor-01.jpg

MOTUO-Ninjor-02.jpg

MOTUO-Ninjor-03.jpg

MOTUO-Ninjor-04.jpg

MOTUO-Ninjor-05.jpg

MOTUO-Ninjor-06.jpg

MOTUO-Stratos-01.jpg

MOTUO-Stratos-02.jpg

MOTUO-Stratos-03.jpg

MOTUO-Stratos-04.jpg

MOTUO-Stratos-05.jpg

MOTUO-Triklops-01.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm Hordak's face has not pleased many people for what I've seen on social media, Stratos looks good, the Ninjor would have better suited in the Deluxe assortment this way it would come along with the unmasked head and the nunchoks with a real chain.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I cannot convey to you how happy I am that I could preorder this at BBTS. No more do I have to hope I can get on Wal-marts website and get an order of these or go into a store and MAYBE get a hold of these before scalpers clean out the inventory.

Sure, I'm gonna have to wait a while for BBTS to get them in stock, but hey, the peace of mind is worth the wait.

The Land Shark is my most anticipated toy from this line. It was my favorite He-Man vehicle as a kid.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2021 at 4:14 PM, Mr_Scary92 said:

Hmm Hordak's face has not pleased many people for what I've seen on social media, Stratos looks good, the Ninjor would have better suited in the Deluxe assortment this way it would come along with the unmasked head and the nunchoks with a real chain.

I think the face looks fine too me. I really hope they release the hold version of Hordak... I liked that version better as a kid but never bought it.😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay


×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE