Ring In The New Year With New MOTU Origins Product Pre-Orders Going Live At Mightnight - No Longer A Walmart Exclusive Line

JayC

We've been seeing reports of the new Masters of the Universe Origins Walmart exclusive flocked version of Panthor from Mattel has started hitting stores. Shown below via lovelymuftak is a look at one he found. As previously reported, the cost on this one is $39.99. Still no sign of it on the Walmart website.

MOTUO-Flocked-Panthor-01.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JayC said:
We've been seeing reports of the new Masters of the Universe Origins Walmart exclusive flocked version of Panthor from Mattel has started hitting stores. Shown below via lovelymuftak is a look at one he found. As previously reported, the cost on this one is $39.99. Still no sign of it on the Walmart website.

MOTUO-Flocked-Panthor-01.jpg

I have to hunt it down... I will have to start going to Walmart again...😃✌️

• 2 weeks later...
Shown below are in-hand images via axel.gimenez for the new Masters of the Universe Origins Target exclusive Rise of Evil 2-pack with Keldor and Kronis figures. This set will cost $29.99. Alex actually worked on the packaging art for this set. It's unclear if this has actually started hitting Target stores here in the US. It looks like these images may have originated from someone having gotten the set from overseas. The set has been listed on Target.com for over a month but is not yet available for purchase there.

Rise-Of-Evil-2-Pack-01.jpg

Rise-Of-Evil-2-Pack-02.jpg

Rise-Of-Evil-2-Pack-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:
Shown below are in-hand images via axel.gimenez for the new Masters of the Universe Origins Target exclusive Rise of Evil 2-pack with Keldor and Kronis figures. This set will cost $29.99. Alex actually worked on the packaging art for this set. It's unclear if this has actually started hitting Target stores here in the US. It looks like these images may have originated from someone having gotten the set from overseas. The set has been listed on Target.com for over a month but is not yet available for purchase there.

Rise-Of-Evil-2-Pack-01.jpg

Rise-Of-Evil-2-Pack-02.jpg

Rise-Of-Evil-2-Pack-03.jpg

I like it and I want it now...😠😁

3 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Yes, very well. I can already see the tide of comments all over the groups and pages of people complaining about the terrible distribution/availability.

Yeah I said screw it along time ago on that flocked panthor, and just got the normal one, save myself the moaning. I have recently noticed a big huge wall that's appeared in the market for these figures, I seem to have hit it, amazon, wal-mart, every retailer is selling these figures for jacked up prices 40 usd for Hordak? what..thanks great price Amazon, and that's not 3rd party. I can't seem to find anything past Clamp Champ and Ram-Man anyplace, I was doing so well with this series, but it seems my luck dried up. I hope we get back on track here...because it's looking wacky.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
While the Masters of the Universe Origins Wind Raider has been listed and available for pre-order for months at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore, we now have official images from Mattel giving us our first look at the upcoming vehicle. Look for it to be released next month.

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-01.jpg

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-02.jpg

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-03.jpg

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2021 at 1:26 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I said screw it along time ago on that flocked panthor, and just got the normal one, save myself the moaning. I have recently noticed a big huge wall that's appeared in the market for these figures, I seem to have hit it, amazon, wal-mart, every retailer is selling these figures for jacked up prices 40 usd for Hordak? what..thanks great price Amazon, and that's not 3rd party. I can't seem to find anything past Clamp Champ and Ram-Man anyplace, I was doing so well with this series, but it seems my luck dried up. I hope we get back on track here...because it's looking wacky.

Stores sell the figures for $15 USD not $40 unless your talking about a deluxe figure which goes for $22 USD. Flocked Panthor is $40 at Walmart. They aren't selling them for $40 unless it's an individual selling through the site. Walmart allows regular people to sell via the website, and there are 5 flocked Panthors on there for $93 each which is ridiculous, but it looks like WM is trying to sell it for the much, but if you look at it it clearly says it's from someone's store kind of like eBay or Amazon. None of the retailers artificially inflate the prices.

• Thanks 1

LOL, so I saw the Flocked Panthor for $40 on Walmart last week with the option of local store pick up. While I was hesitant to get it because I personally think the $40 is a bit much I decided to say what the hell. I bought it and then a short time later got the email saying it was ready for pickup. I drove (in the rain I might add) to the store and when I got there they handed me a $14 Mega Construx Flocked Panthor. Turned out thats all they actually had in the store. They canceled the order and refunded my money but I wasnt to happy they had wasted my time.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayC said:
While the Masters of the Universe Origins Wind Raider has been listed and available for pre-order for months at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore, we now have official images from Mattel giving us our first look at the upcoming vehicle. Look for it to be released next month.

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-01.jpg

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-02.jpg

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-03.jpg

MOTUO-Wind-Raider-04.jpg

Looks good... I will have to pre order it at the BigBadToyStore.😀👍

• 1 month later...

Shown below thanks to straightouttasnakemountain we have in-hand images to share with you for the new Masters Of The Universe Origins Wind Raider vehicle from Mattel. In the images we see Man-At-Arm (sold separately) in the cockpit and we also get a look at how it looks displayed on top of the new Masters of the Universe Origins Castle Grayskull playset. You can pre-order these from our BigBadToyStore

MOTU-Origins-Wind-Raider-01.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wind-Raider-02.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wind-Raider-03.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wind-Raider-04.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wind-Raider-05.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wind-Raider-06.jpg

• Thanks 1

I'm living for the day that those figures from G.I. Joe Classified: Cobra Island are no longer Target exclusives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rei said:

Same. Nothing yet.

The Sky Sled is on clearance at Target.

20210629_183136.jpg

20210629_183133.jpg

20210629_181728.jpg

20210629_181718.jpg

Crazy right. Haven’t seen these at clearance yet but if I do I might actually pick up another one. You know add another prince Adam to the collection. Ha. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Rei said:

Same. Nothing yet.

The Sky Sled is on clearance at Target.

20210629_183136.jpg

20210629_183133.jpg

20210629_181728.jpg

20210629_181718.jpg

I saw that too in my area. It's weird. It's almost like they went right off of Walmart shelves straight to Target's clearance section.

On 6/30/2021 at 2:50 PM, LordVenger said:

I’ve still never seen the castle or the landshark in stores. 

I see the Castle weekly at various Wal-marts. They stock them with the Mega Constructs which is going to be with the Legos and Playmobil. It's always on the bottom shelf, so look for the $74.99 price tag. I got mine almost a month ago, and I've seen 5 or 6 of them since then at other stores.

Also, I have 6 Targets within 15-20 miles of where I live and every single one of them received a massive number of Rise of Evil 2-pks this week. I saw 8 at one and 10 units at another and then it varied from 1 to 4 at the rest, so check out Target this week to see if this same restock has happened where you live. I'm in the Tulsa, OK, area, so if you live near there check out the Owasso (suburb) location and in Tulsa proper the one at 71st St right off Hwy 169 had eight. This was evening time yesterday.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hainrs said:

I see the Castle weekly at various Wal-marts. They stock them with the Mega Constructs which is going to be with the Legos and Playmobil. It's always on the bottom shelf, so look for the $74.99 price tag. I got mine almost a month ago, and I've seen 5 or 6 of them since then at other stores.

Also, I have 6 Targets within 15-20 miles of where I live and every single one of them received a massive number of Rise of Evil 2-pks this week. I saw 8 at one and 10 units at another and then it varied from 1 to 4 at the rest, so check out Target this week to see if this same restock has happened where you live. I'm in the Tulsa, OK, area, so if you live near there check out the Owasso (suburb) location and in Tulsa proper the one at 71st St right off Hwy 169 had eight. This was evening time yesterday.

Thanks for the info. I haven’t check the lego isle. I’m in Tn but I’ll check my area tomorrow. 

• Thanks 1

Got my wind raider in my pile of loot. Also snagged a few extra sky sleds for $8.99 at Target. Of course, that pushed me to order a few more Eternian guards haha.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

What? $8.99? In store at target?

Yeah Target has been clearencing out the Prince Adam/Sky Sled sets. Some places have it for $14.99 and some are as low as $8.99

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, hainrs said:

Well I checked two Walmarts and two targets and no castles. Go figure. I did see 4 rise of evil 2 packs and a master verse skelegod. 

23 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Man. My target sucks. No clearance at all. 

4C74A665-A48C-474B-81BF-72BCD2FC2234.jpeg

I had to price scan them to make sure at mine. Might be worth a shot.

• Thanks 1