Ring In The New Year With New MOTU Origins Product Pre-Orders Going Live At Mightnight - No Longer A Walmart Exclusive Line

JayC

12 hours ago, JangDangus said:

Were these from BBTS??? Of course we allllll ordered from bbts buuuuut are they shipping yet????? PLEASE SAY YES!

Not yet man. You want to know that answer? Give them a call and find out...😀✌️

On 1/27/2021 at 12:03 AM, JangDangus said:

Were these from BBTS??? Of course we allllll ordered from bbts buuuuut are they shipping yet????? PLEASE SAY YES!

pfffttt hahahaha. Dude, BBTS gets their stock like, a month after everyone else. They are insultingly slow.

If it weren't for the fact that they have a large selection and make it REALLY easy to cancel a preorder, I would have stopped using them years ago. But their customer service and wide availability of product makes them worth using. Also that flat $4 shipping helps. They're a great site for a toy hunter, because if you find the toy out in the wild, chances are, BBTS still won't be getting their stock in for another month and you can easily cancel your preorder.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Asterix said:

Could not be happier with this. Tri-Klops was one of my favorites of the MOTU line. Although my true favorite is Clawful. Hope he gets an Origins figure

I can wait for that Tri-Klops to arrive from the bigbadtoystore since I'm not in a rush... This is not like GI Joe Classified Target that we can't find anywhere else so we have to go and try to hunt them...😊

5 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

For those interested. BBTS opened pre-orders for the Origins Faker, it seems it will be released in place of Stinkor.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/146008?fbclid=IwAR1ArDrkXdqG95CvnLxf7yfGHCFgoYABn6jn3W3UYqIeNi0BNTv2R1mdFPA

I pre-ordered all those figures when JayC reported them been available at the bigbadtoystore so no changes in my wave order... I also received by email a notification from the bigbadtoystore about Spikor pushed for another later wave...✌️😀

Two new figure listings for Mattel's Masters of the Universe Origins line have popped up online with Webstor and Green Goddess. No images for these figures are yet available.

Looks like the wave with these figures will now include Webstor, Green Goddess, Beast Man (LOP) and Stinkor.

Look for these to be available for pre-order soon at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

MOTUO-Webstor-Green-Goddess.jpg

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JayC said:

Two new figure listings for Mattel's Masters of the Universe Origins line have popped up online with Webstor and Green Goddess. No images for these figures are yet available. Look for these to be available for pre-order soon at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

MOTUO-Webstor-Green-Goddess.jpg

Nice... I think I saw posted that also Spikor is on this wave...😀👍

20 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Hmm, BBTS now also appears to have listed a deluxe Mosquitor, Evil-Lyn version 2 (Filamtion colors?), Mer Man Lords of Power version and apparently a Buzz Saw Hordak as well.

I don't think it's going to be Filmation variant but something similar to what they did with battle armor Skeletor and He-Man... The is another Lord of Power coming for this wave JayC pointed out...😎✌️

2 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

New look at the Target exclusive Rise of Evil Keldor & Kronis 2-pack.

spacer.png

Hopefully the ssame  history of the Cobra Island Joe's figures will not be repeated this time.

Wow, man those 2 look amazing, I really hope this isn't a pain to get it's so damn cool looking! and finally that alt head that comes Keldor looks like it's the definitive Skeletor head we have been waiting for. I also told myself I wasn't going to get more than 1 version of each character, but I'm going to pretend this keldor is still a mystery (like in the 80's) and he's not actually skeletor but king randor's brother lost in another dimension.. so I can work these figures in.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

New look at the Target exclusive Rise of Evil Keldor & Kronis 2-pack.

spacer.png

Hopefully the ssame  history of the Cobra Island Joe's figures will not be repeated this time.

I certainly will be getting these two... Hopefully is easier to get them that the freaking GI Joe Classified...

New images have surfaced online for both the upcoming Walmart exclusive Flocked Panthor figure which will cost $39.99 and the Target exclusive Rise of Evil Keldor and Kronis 2-pack which will cost $29.99.

Both sets from Mattel were originally announced last year during the virtual Power-Con convention. While these are the first images for either set to surface since they were originally announced, we still don't know exactly when they will start seeing release at their respective stores. Our best guess is they will start seeing release in the next month or so. Check out the new images below and stay-tuned for more info on these as they become available.

00.jpg

MOTUO-Flocked-Walmart-Panthor-01.jpg

MOTUO-Flocked-Walmart-Panthor-02.jpg

MOTUO-Flocked-Walmart-Panthor-03.jpg

MOTUO-Flocked-Walmart-Panthor-04.jpg

MOTUO-Rise-Of-Evil-Target-2-pack.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blurr86 said:

Can't wait to see the Green Goddess... Hope they did it well with a lot of accessories. Even though she's smaller than my Classics I might just add her to my collection. Regarding Panthor, it's still a mystery to me why people like it flocked? 🤔

Yeah I never got the whole flocked thing either, because as a Kid the flocking just rubbed off and crumbled, it never stayed in tact. I personally think it's fun they released it, as an exclusive it's not worth my time finding, I just settled awhile back on the basic version.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blurr86 said:

Can't wait to see the Green Goddess... Hope they did it well with a lot of accessories. Even though she's smaller than my Classics I might just add her to my collection. Regarding Panthor, it's still a mystery to me why people like it flocked? 🤔

It's stylish like the flocked shoes and polo T-shirts...

The new Masters of the Universe Origins Exclusive Target Exclusive Rise Of Evil 2-Pack from Mattel which includes figures of Keldor and Kronis is now listed on Target.com though not currently available for purchase. The set costs $39.99. While we first showed you this image the other week, we now have a more hi-res version of the set to share with you. No word yet if this has started hitting physical stores, but if not now likely soon.

MOUTO-Target-2-Pack.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:
The new Masters of the Universe Origins Exclusive Target Exclusive Rise Of Evil 2-Pack from Mattel which includes figures of Keldor and Kronis is now listed on Target.com though not currently available for purchase. The set costs $39.99. While we first showed you this image the other week, we now have a more hi-res version of the set to share with you. No word yet if this has started hitting physical stores, but if not now likely soon.

MOUTO-Target-2-Pack.jpg

Added to my list...👍😀

5 hours ago, JayC said:

MOUTO-Target-2-Pack.jpg

I really want this set, just bookmarked the website and will keep checking for that pre-order. Love the translucent Havoc staff and the Alcala head!

• Thanks 1