New Mars Attacks ReAction Figures From Super7

I love this movie watching the legendary Jim Brown Boxing👽 aliens so funny I'm from Cleveland Mars attack has a special place in my heart I'm about to watch it right now Ye ye ye ya 😂

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Yup, they look heinous, but that's in order with the style of the cards, If the price was $10 bucks per figure, we'd have a deal by now.

I agree the price should be lower I need at least 10 were is the queen ? Remember that weird walk she did in the one scene

if they released these in the Ultimate series I'd be really interested, these as far as ReAction figures go are pretty rad, I love Mars Attacks I wish some one would give us some 6'' or 7'' figures I'd easily buy them. I still think the Trendmasters figures were pretty nice for the times (of course lacking in articulation) so even to see something similar to those would be nice.

• Like 1
On 12/31/2020 at 8:48 AM, mako said:

Can't deny there's a certain cool-factor to these, but man I would LOVE 6" versions.

On my part, I'd need figures that'll fit my 7" scale collection.... and the price doesn't seem appropriate for the size.

10 hours ago, ghostbogey said:

The Figs also made me think of...

The old TrendMasters "Mars Attacks" Figs....

I think they came in 6" to 12" in size....

And don't forget about the RayGuns!!!

Now...those were real cool =^)

yeah they still hold up I have Martian Ambassador (Movie Style), Martian Trooper (Comic Style) and Doom Spider.

It was really cool how the comicy versions came with Floppy Disks that had parts to a PC game on them.

despite not much articulation the sculpts of the figs were really quite good and still look really quite good.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Now I wonder if there are possibilities of figures based on Dinosaur Attack cards next.

Oh man Dinosaurs Attacks were so rad, It would be crazy to action figures based of those cards.

On 1/4/2021 at 3:57 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah they still hold up I have Martian Ambassador (Movie Style), Martian Trooper (Comic Style) and Doom Spider.

It was really cool how the comicy versions came with Floppy Disks that had parts to a PC game on them.

despite not much articulation the sculpts of the figs were really quite good and still look really quite good.

Yeah....

Those were the days...=^)