Heavy Metal Taarna & Avis Deluxe 1/12 Scale Figure Set

JayC

Taarna, Heavy Metal's flagship character comes to life as an all new, super-posable action figure from Executive Replicas and world-famous, LooseCollector Collectibles! Taarna comes in 6-inch scale, with 26 functional points of articulation for maximum poseability, and features 4 accessories: a removable scabbard, two extra hands, and her fearsome golden sword. Also packaged in this set is her gigantic ally, Avis, with 5 points of articulation and a super-detailed sculpt.

This is the first-ever Avis action figure! Taarna can mount this imposing flying beast and swoop into glorious battle! This awesome set comes in a collector-friendly display packaging with window, so they can be unboxed, enjoyed, and returned for display. You can pre-order this set from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Heavy-Metal-Taarna-Avis-01.jpg

Heavy-Metal-Taarna-Avis-02.jpg

Heavy-Metal-Taarna-Avis-03.jpg

Heavy-Metal-Taarna-Avis-04.jpg

Heavy-Metal-Taarna-Avis-05.jpg

Heavy-Metal-Taarna-Avis-06.jpg

Heavy-Metal-Taarna-Avis-07.jpg

Heavy-Metal-Taarna-Avis-08.jpg

• Like 1

Oh man I love it, I actually really want this, finally getting Taarna in 6'' scale, only thing is I just want her, I don't want Avis.. I don't want to pay for him just to get her. I guess I will wait with hopes that she comes released on her own eventually.

Taarna story is really unique one, it's violent, badass and super sexy, which there's actually plenty of in other media but what really gives this story heart is unique mix of badassery that might apple to teenagers and also sincere wholesomeness and cuteness, mainly thanks to Avis. It's great animated short and just great example of good story telling, you don't need 3 hours to tell epic story if you know how to make it work. And of course I'm super excited to get this figure, its beyond my budget for sure, but for me personally this story always seemed special, So that's why I will try to find way to acquire funds for it, hopefully I'll succeed. 

Huh, this was totally unexpected i remember seeing this movie once, this really looks like an impressive figure to get, sadly my wallet will have to pass on this one, actually my wallet always passes on very expensive stuff lol.

Nevertheless this looks amazing.

This figures from Loose collector collectibles are really looking nice! I don't really know this character, but she looks cool, and her little buddy seems to be well designed. Not really the type of creature I would put on my shelf, but if this is any indication, they can make some awesome creatures.

On 12/17/2020 at 11:58 PM, DiscoCougar said:

She's smiling... Wth??

Didn't catch that at first.  It's kinda weird. I want to say the closest she comes to a smile in her Heavy Metal short is bit of a smirk when she kills the barbarian leader.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Just got her and have to say she looks nothing like the promo pics, I get that there will be some difference but for the price, it shouldn't be like that, it's almost like bootleg and for 120 dollars it's not acceptable. But I really really really wanted to have Taarna in my collection, it was like dream come true which ended up in disappointment.

spacer.png

But I still wanted to do something about it, I wanted to have decent Taaran in my collection, this is why I decided to use ML Phoenix head, even though the skin tone does not closely match it is far better looking than the end product and makes me more or less satisfied and feel like I didn't totally waste money. 

spacer.pngspacer.png