Apex Legends 6" Series 2 Figures From Jakks Pacific

JayC

Relive your favorite moments from your recent battles with this set of three 6-inch figures from Apex Legends. Included in this set are Revenant, Octane and Wraith. You can pre-order these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Revenant figure
Extra hand
Machine gun
Shield

Octane figure
Pistol
Platform

Wraith figure
Machine gun
Pistol

Apex-Legends-Series-2-01.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-2-02.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-2-03.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-2-04.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-2-05.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-2-06.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-2-07.jpg

• Like 1

I have the Bloodhound and wave one Wraith. Not great figures but not terrible. The worst part are the lack of ankle rocker, just a peg you can turn right above the ankle. Even though it doesn’t look like they have made any improvements to that, I will still probably pick up this Wraith and the Revenant. It’s a fun game and they look good

I swore off Jakks Pacific many moons ago and vowed never to buy another one of their products until they got their act together. Their WWE and UFC lines were horrendous, having characters like Test and Rey Mysterio, Jr. standing at the same heights and using the same mold for BJ Penn and Chuck Liddell. They were just churning them out with little regard to size, weight or scale. I was happy when they lost the WWE license to Mattel, who immediately improved on those shortcomings, though it also took them several years to do it respectfully. Now the phenomenal Jazzwares is about to re-launch the UFC into the action figure world and I predict they will be as good at it as they have been with pretty much everything else they've done. But, suddenly someone at Jakks seems to have grabbed their heads by both ears and pop them outta their ayasses. I did buy one of the first series outta sheer boredom and found it to be very good. Are they as good as Jazzwares' Fortnite, no but they are possibly better than McFarlane's. If they can keep doing work this good they may be able to gain some respect back in the action figure world.

I love Apex Legends, and was kinda thinking of getting wave 1 of this line, but the lack of detail, and mainly the fact that these are not available in my country, stopped me. They seem to be improving tho. Love that Wraith skin, and the fact that both Revenant and Octane come with their abilities is very appreciated.

• 2 months later...
Bring the game to life with these collectible six inch scale action figures. Pick your character. Round up your squad. Show everyone what Legends are made of. This squad includes Mirage, Pathfinder (with Crash Test Rare Skin) and Bloodhound (with Young Blood Legendary Skin). Collect them all to build your own Apex Legends squad. Recreate the action from the game with these extraordinarily detailed figures and their included weapons and accessories. You can pre-order these figures now at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-00.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-01.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-02.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-03.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-04.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-05.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-06.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-07.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-08.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-09.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-10.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-11.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-12.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-13.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-14.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-15.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-16.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-17.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-18.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-19.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-20.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-21.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-22.jpg

Apex-Legends-Wave-3-23.jpg

• Like 1

There's just something so particularly amazing over the Revenant and Pathfinder figures even though i'm no Apex Legends player

I feel like these figures look better in person but they arent that interesting to me. I enjoy the game they are based off of and really prefer we get titanfall figs instead, but they are kind of have similarities. Glad to see they are getting more tho. 

• 4 months later...

Bring the game to life with these collectible six inch scale action figures. Pick your character. Round up your squad. Show everyone what Legends are made of. This squad includes Pathfinder (with Team Lift Skin), Octane (with Hit and Run Skin), and Caustic. Collect them all to build your own Apex Legends squad. Recreate the action from the game with these extraordinarily detailed figures and their included weapons and accessories. You can pre-order these now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Apex-Legends-Series-4-00.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-4-01.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-4-02.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-4-03.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-4-04.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-4-05.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-4-06.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-4-07.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-4-08.jpg

Apex-Legends-Series-4-09.jpg

Still not worth my time until they get their ankle articulation lined out. Add swivels or hinges to arms, elbows, wrists, thighs, whatever. The only unforgivable these days is the lack of ankle pivot. Not the only reason they don't get my money, but one of the main ones.

• 3 months later...

Via the overseas retailer Daming Toys we have our first look at the next two waves of 6" Apex Legends figures coming from Jakks. Shown are the following:

-APEX LEGENDS: CAUSTIC (RARE: GEOMETRIC ANOMALY)
-APEX LEGENDS: REVENANT (LEGENDARY: UNHOLY BEAST)
-APEX LEGENDS: LIFELINE
-APEX LEGENDS: OCTANE (LEGENDARY: ARACHNOID RUSH)
-APEX LEGENDS: LOBA
-APEX LEGENDS: CRYPTO

Look for better quality images for these to be released soon.

Amex-Legends-Wave-5-6.jpg

• Like 1

Nice looking figures, but I'm still a little gun-shy as far as video-game based figures go. Loved Hasbro's Overwatch, but they up and cancelled it on me without ever giving us a Winston OR a D.Va mech. Fortnite was a little "out there" but still cool, but distribution in my area was so spotty in the beginning, half the line had passed before I could find them with anything approaching consistency.

So yeah, I'm played out on game figures.

that Revenant figure, daamn that is awesome looking, though i don't collect Apex Legends, but damn that is an awesome design they got there.