Alien 40th Wave 4 Figures Coming From NECA

JayC

Released to theaters in 1979, Alien became one of the most successful films of the year and has since grown to be a timeless sci-fi classic. To celebrate the film’s 40th Anniversary, NECA is releasing an ongoing series comprised of new releases all year long, with at least nine different Limited Edition action figures to collect. Each release will be a limited production run, so act quickly!

Wave 4 will include previously released fan favorites Ripley(Compression Suit), Lambert(Compression Suit), and Giger's Alien, with various upgrades and improvements. Both Ripley & Lambert will feature photoreal facial deco of Sigourney Weaver and Veronica Cartwright! Giger's Alien features new paint deco based on HR Giger’s original concept artwork.

Each figure will come packaged in a 40th Anniversary Kenner inspired window box to commemorate the occasion. Look for these to be released in May 2021.

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-401.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-402.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-403.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-404.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-405.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-406.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-407.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-408.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-409.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-410.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-411.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-412.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-413.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-414.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-415.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-416.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-417.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-418.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-419.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-420.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-421.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-422.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-423.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-424.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-425.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-426.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-427.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-428.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-429.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-430.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-431.jpg

Alien-40th-Anniversary-Wave-432.jpg

• Thanks 1

I like the paint on that Alien, but there still seems to be something off about it.  That Lambert figure looks even less like Veronica Cartright than NECA's Parker looks like Yaphet Kotto, and that Ripley looks like she's going to be sick.

7 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Hmm, It had been a while since I last saw news of Neca releasing some Alien stuff .

With the announcement of the new TV series, will be interesting to see how that effects the line.

yeah they all look good of course, I just have Alien buying fatigue, I have enough of them, and they just all feel so the samey these days, if they were finally giving us some more of the Kenner Inspired Xenos and not making them so hard to get I'd be happier.

On 12/10/2020 at 11:49 PM, Batfreak87 said:

They look good. Hope they're not fragile. I think the resemblance to Weaver is spot on. 

Considering the manufacturer, they'll probably be very fragile. I've had NECA figures break just from looking at them wrong.

5 hours ago, Satam said:

Considering the manufacturer, they'll probably be very fragile. I've had NECA figures break just from looking at them wrong.

Only thing that can help it is literally using hairdryer every-time before you handle them, which is pretty sad reality. But nothing else you can do if you want these figures.