DC Multiverse 7" Batman Beyond From McFarlane Toys Revealed!?!

JayC

Looks like we have another reveal via the overseas etailers, this time from Toys Alley. Shown below is what appears to be a new DC Multiverse 7" Batman Beyond figure coming from McFarlane Toys. Stay-tuned for more details on this as they become available.

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Beyond.jpg

This will be the second must buy from McFarlane!!!!!!  (Flashpoint Batman was the first!)  But my favorite character so far!  Really hoping we see him branch out to other DC characters soon.  Wishlist being: Creeper, Question, Plastic Man and Swamp Thing!!!  Maybe Ambush Bug or Heckler!!!

2 hours ago, IronWill72 said:

This will be the second must buy from McFarlane!!!!!!  (Flashpoint Batman was the first!)  But my favorite character so far!  Really hoping we see him branch out to other DC characters soon.  Wishlist being: Creeper, Question, Plastic Man and Swamp Thing!!!  Maybe Ambush Bug or Heckler!!!

Plastic Man, Swamp Thing (has to be huge and with the right proportion) -- want them too! :)  I'll add to that list DC's Hercules, Blue Beetle, Red Tornado, Big Barda, Metron with his chair, Mr Miracle, Martian Manhunter, Doomsday, Constantine, Metallo, Dr Fate, Trigon,  Green lantern Parallax, Despero, and Kyle Rayne (GL and White Lantern).

Following the news from this morning about a new DC Multiverse Batman Beyond figure, Several overseas etailers have started soliciting what they call a DC Multiverse 7" Hellbat Lunar New Year Edition figure from McFarlane Toys. Images for this one have yet to surface online, so we really don't know how the figure will differ from the previous Hellbat McFarlane released, or why it's being refereed to as the "Lunar New Year" edition.

Stay-tuned for more details on this as they become available.

14 hours ago, Blurr86 said:

Plastic Man, Swamp Thing (has to be huge and with the right proportion) -- want them too! :)  I'll add to that list DC's Hercules, Blue Beetle, Red Tornado, Big Barda, Metron with his chair, Mr Miracle, Martian Manhunter, Doomsday, Constantine, Metallo, Dr Fate, Trigon,  Green lantern Parallax, Despero, and Kyle Rayne (GL and White Lantern).

What do you think you're doing? Asking for characters that have nothing to do with Batman? You'd think this was a line of toys for DC comics or something with your suggestions. 😆

4 hours ago, Hordak Rules said:

What do you think you're doing? Asking for characters that have nothing to do with Batman? You'd think this was a line of toys for DC comics or something with your suggestions. 😆

I know @Hordak Rules, there may be no xmas in Etheria (LOL) but it's coming to our place whether you like it or not (LOL)... and Santa Todd's bringing the presents :D ... I'll be a good boy and not pout over the reign of his batmen and cross my teeny-weeny fingers he let the other DC characters to take the sleighride from his North Pole quarters to our chimneyed houses. How 'bout that kinda spirit this Holiday season... haahhh, bro? Won't hurt if we get a Trigon and the Titans under the Tree, right? ;) 

DC Fans: Man McFarlane has got the license to DC characters, just think of all the interesting and diverse range of characters he could do! can't wait.

McFarlame: Diversity DC Characters...I think you mean Diversity of Batman's!! Yeah Batman Forever!  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hobart said:

DC Fans: Man McFarlane has got the license to DC characters, just think of all the interesting and diverse range of characters he could do! can't wait.

McFarlame: Diversity DC Characters...I think you mean Diversity of Batman's!! Yeah Batman Forever!  

I can't believe that McFarlane only has the license to do batman or batman related action figs...  He's releasing John Stewart, Red Son Superman, Winged WW84, all are non-Batman related in some way. He's just a businessman who wants to make use of the same buck and sculpt again and again to enhance profit.... How I see it, really. :D

4 hours ago, Blurr86 said:

I can't believe that McFarlane only has the license to do batman or batman related action figs...  He's releasing John Stewart, Red Son Superman, Winged WW84, all are non-Batman related in some way. He's just a businessman who wants to make use of the same buck and sculpt again and again to enhance profit.... How I see it, really. :D

Except he isn't reusing much of anything. Most of them are all new. There are the monochrome chase figs but those don't really count given those are next to impossible to find. There have only been a couple of Batmans that had an alternate blue/grey or black/grey 2nd version, but most of the rest are completely unique. However as you said he is a business man and Batman is where the money is at and that's what he's gonna focus on. The other characters in the story  lines will come along for the ride, but he's not going to waste resources making figs that he knows won't sell. 

On 12/5/2020 at 2:04 PM, obs said:

Except he isn't reusing much of anything. Most of them are all new. There are the monochrome chase figs but those don't really count given those are next to impossible to find. There have only been a couple of Batmans that had an alternate blue/grey or black/grey 2nd version, but most of the rest are completely unique. However as you said he is a business man and Batman is where the money is at and that's what he's gonna focus on. The other characters in the story  lines will come along for the ride, but he's not going to waste resources making figs that he knows won't sell. 

I actually think in all truths (and I hate it so much because I'm so tired of this Batman bs) that like DC Universe figs of the past, intially DC won't let you release any wave in the first year or 2 without having a Batman or Superman character in it, from what I know is that they only allow you to release figures with that as the anchoring point, still DCUC did an amazing job of having a diverse collection of figures, and only had 1 Batman or Superman in each wave for those beginning years, Todd on the other hand needs a slap, and also so what Batman sells.. people can't honestly say they arn't tired of seeing 5 Batmen every wave by now.. how many Batman versions can they expect to sell before they already over saturate? and find the collectors with a lack of interest? in a year of making these figures we have already seen over 20 Batmen, and thats not including things like Doomsday Batman etc, it's washed man, this is the biggest joke of a line in the history of modern toy collectibles.

Love how this looks, definitely one of my favorite Batman designs. 

That said, I really hope Todd starts giving us more teams that had little to no relation with Batman. Personally, I'm hoping for Teen Titans. He's already released Cyborg from the animated show, but I'd like to see the comic books teams, specially Raven (duh) and Starfire.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DylanRaven055 said:

Love how this looks, definitely one of my favorite Batman designs. 

That said, I really hope Todd starts giving us more teams that had little to no relation with Batman. Personally, I'm hoping for Teen Titans. He's already released Cyborg from the animated show, but I'd like to see the comic books teams, specially Raven (duh) and Starfire.

You said it. Comic/ Cartoon / TV Series Starfire and Raven... We're waiting, Todd!!! :D (I'd think of BAF Trigon 9" too hehe)

We first told you about the figure last week, but now McFarlane Toys has officially announced their 7" DC Multiverse Batman Beyond figure coming in Spring 2021. The figure is based on the comics. Will have extra hands, blast effect pieces for feet and batarang. It will also have a flight stand. Get a better look at the figure below.

Batman-Beyond.jpg