The Drak Knight Returns MAFEX Armored Batman Figure Preview

JayC

Magazine scans have hit the net giving us a look at the upcoming The Drak Knight Returns MAFEX Armored Batman figure from Medicom. The figure comes with 3 headsculpts, multiple hands, gun, and 2 other accessories from the classic Frank Miller series. The figure also has a soft-goods cape and spiked boots. Stay-tuned for official images and details to be released soon.

MAFEX-Armored-Batman.png

• Like 1

Wow Medicom killing it!

You guys know that Superman should be next.

Oficial images should be popping in the next couple of days. Preorder probably on Tuesday Wednesday time frame.

image.thumb.png.c19687815647112af0b43912d06159d4.pngWhen is saw pics I was thinking someone just photographed Mattel Version, which is actually decent sculpt on its own merit, so I can't see myself or many others paying 100 bucks for more articulated armored Batman, that from far will look not that much different than Mattel Version, which also had great unmasked sculpt. I have no doubt that MAFEX will be superior but will this superiority justify 100$ price? I don't think so, especially when you can get Mattel figure for 14 bucks or even less.  

image.thumb.png.97181880dcffb7edd32c75520ae24dc9.png  

Medicom Toy continues their journey into "The Dark Knight Returns" with a new MAFEX action figure release - Armored Batman! Bruce Wayne's typical Batsuit has been replaced with armor parts, while the mask and cape remain to keep his iconic silhouette. Optional head parts are included so you can display him in his mask or with his face visible, and his cape is made of fabric to make posing easy! A poseable figure stand is also included. Be sure to add him to your collection! The figure is listed with an October 2021 release date and you can pre-order it now from our sponsor HobbyLink Japan

MAFEX-Armored-Batman-01.jpg

MAFEX-Armored-Batman-02.jpg

MAFEX-Armored-Batman-03.jpg

MAFEX-Armored-Batman-04.jpg

MAFEX-Armored-Batman-05.jpg

MAFEX-Armored-Batman-06.jpg

MAFEX-Armored-Batman-07.jpg

MAFEX-Armored-Batman-08.jpg

MAFEX-Armored-Batman-09.jpg

MAFEX-Armored-Batman-10.jpg

MAFEX-Armored-Batman-11.jpg

39 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

The Drak Knight Returns?

Yeah the Drakula Knight, you know it's like Japanese spider-man, but it's Japanese Bat-man the Drak Knight

but really.. this figure surprises me that it doesn't look all that much better then the Mattel Multiverse at least from what I can see, sure some extra articulation and soft goods, a few doohickys , but 20 or 100?