Hasbro G.I. Joe Fan-Friday Live Stream Coming This Week, 11/20 At 11am ET

JayC

10 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Was it all?, and no target exclusives! , that was a surprise.

Not really. These figures arent due out till the middle of next year. I think the only reason Hasbro had this panel today was just to keep Joe hype alive. As I understand it Hasbro way underestimated the popularity of the Classified line so they didn't originally plan for tons of stuff. Also the delay of the movie threw things out of wack.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, JayC said:

As I understand it Hasbro way underestimated the popularity of the Classified line so they didn't originally plan for tons of stuff. Also the delay of the movie threw things out of wack.

That's what I figured, especially the underestimating the popularity of the line.

• Thanks 1

Shown below are official images for the recently announced G.I. Joe Classified 6" Flint And Lady Jaye figures from Hasbro which you can pre-order now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore. Look for these to be released in June 2021.

GI Joe Classified Lady Jaye
G.I. Joe is a highly skilled, on-demand, special operations force of men and women from around the globe. These extraordinarily talented heroes are selected for their elite abilities and tasked with defending the world from Cobra.a ruthless criminal organization bent on total world domination.

The G.I. Joe Classified Series by Hasbro evolves the characters fans know and love into highly articulated figures in the 6-inch scale, with premium deco and detailing.

This Lady Jaye figure comes ready for action, with multiple points of articulation for high poseability and 8 character-inspired accessories. And with custom artwork by Scott Fischer, the G.I. Joe Classified Series Lady Jaye package will make a mark on shelves.

The figure includes:
-Spear gun
-Backpack with camera
-Staff

G.I. Joe Classified Flint
G.I. Joe is a highly skilled, on-demand, special operations force of men and women from around the globe. These extraordinarily talented heroes are selected for their elite abilities and tasked with defending the world from Cobra.a ruthless criminal organization bent on total world domination.

The G.I. Joe Classified Series by Hasbro evolves the characters fans know and love into highly articulated figures in the 6-inch scale, with premium deco and detailing.

This Flint figure comes ready for action, with multiple points of articulation for high poseability and 3 character-inspired accessories. And with custom artwork by Rich Kelly, the G.I. Joe Classified Series Flint package will make a mark on shelves.

The figure includes:
-Pistol
-Shotgun

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-01.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-02.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-04.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-05.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-06.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-07.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-08.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-09.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-10.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-11.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-12.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-13.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-14.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-15.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-16.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-17.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-18.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Flint-19.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Lady-Jaye-01.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Lady-Jaye-02.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Lady-Jaye-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Lady-Jaye-04.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Lady-Jaye-05.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Lady-Jaye-06.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Lady-Jaye-07.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Lady-Jaye-08.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Lady-Jaye-09.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Lady-Jaye-10.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Lady-Jaye-11.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Lady-Jaye-12.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Holy crap, Hasbro making a double jointed elbow for a female figure?! Holy cow i am lovin this ^^ Lady Jaye isn't exactly one of my most favorite G.I. Joe characters but this figure is incredible, plus pinless, like come on Hasbro we need more double jointed elbows for future female characters whether they're pinless or not, please xD.

But yes both figures look amazing so far.

• Thanks 1

I am so glad I fast forward through this video because there is no way I could have watched these people put on these fake smiles, fake laughs and try to play it off as if every figure they are showing is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Like the one guy said about the G.I. Joe Vinyl record album.  Everyone wants to sit around the Christmas fire, drinking eggnog and listening the this album....

Only thing I suggest is if you order anything from Walmart for the 3 3/4" size and you want to keep any on card then order more than 1... Order at least 3-5 because I order the Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow and Walmart is shipping each figure 1 by 1 and stuffing them into shipping boxes too small which is bending the corners and spider webbing the cards.

• Thanks 1

Lady Jay's elbows look really ugly. I wish they'd stuck to single elbows and give them better range. Other than that, everything else looks good. Love the interchangeable hair and hat and Flint looks good too. I'll definitely be picking up the whole wave.

• Thanks 1

Has anyone heard about Hasbro stating they aren't going to make a hooded Cobra Commander figure because hoods are problematic?

There's a customizer who 3D prints hooded heads who said this, but I cant find any reference to Hasbro saying it anywhere online. The customizer is charging 100 dollars for their, admittedly nice, custom head, but I dont want to buy it if Hasbro will be putting out a hooded one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, daveysockrocker said:

Has anyone heard about Hasbro stating they aren't going to make a hooded Cobra Commander figure because hoods are problematic?

There's a customizer who 3D prints hooded heads who said this, but I cant find any reference to Hasbro saying it anywhere online. The customizer is charging 100 dollars for their, admittedly nice, custom head, but I dont want to buy it if Hasbro will be putting out a hooded one.

I never saw an official statement by Hasbro nor any of their designers... If I were you, I just wait for Hasbro to release one or just buy the Ultimate Cobra Commander or the DVD battles version from eBay that is way less than those $100 the customizer is trying to charge you... 

I hired a year ago a customizer to make me some figures and he did a great job and it was not near to the cost you mentioned...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, daveysockrocker said:

I can't imagine why anyone would be seriously considering this. I'm not even a big GI Joe fan and even I know Cobra Commander is the main villain, so there is absolutely no way Hasbro isn't going to make his hooded variant look. Ha, Hasbro Pulse will probably have it up soon as a $29.00 "deluxe" exclusive (that will also include the helmeted head we've already seen, except this one will have a "chrome" look to the visor).  And what is so "problematic" about it? They only need to modify the hood Zartan has or Storm Shadow wears for the arctic variant that's already been done. Hasbro has been doing hooded figures for years (Cloak, Moon Knight, Doom, Taskmaster) and besides, they already did the hooded Cobra back when they did their 3.75" line.

Anyone who's paying $100.00 for a head sculpt that's gonna be out (along with the rest of the entire figure for $20.00), deserves to have his money taken from him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I can't imagine why anyone would be seriously considering this. I'm not even a big GI Joe fan and even I know Cobra Commander is the main villain, so there is absolutely no way Hasbro isn't going to make his hooded variant look. Ha, Hasbro Pulse will probably have it up soon as a $29.00 "deluxe" exclusive (that will also include the helmeted head we've already seen, except this one will have a "chrome" look to the visor).  And what is so "problematic" about it? They only need to modify the hood Zartan has or Storm Shadow wears for the arctic variant that's already been done. Hasbro has been doing hooded figures for years (Cloak, Moon Knight, Doom, Taskmaster) and besides, they already did the hooded Cobra back when they did their 3.75" line.

Anyone who's paying $100.00 for a head sculpt that's gonna be out (along with the rest of the entire figure for $20.00), deserves to have his money taken from him. 

He said that its because a hood and has "racist undertones". Personally I never even once considered his hood mask racist and never made that connection. Maybe he was just trying to keep ppl buying his customs. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, daveysockrocker said:

He said that its because a hood and has "racist undertones". Personally I never even once considered his hood mask racist and never made that connection. Maybe he was just trying to keep ppl buying his customs. 🤔

He maybe uninformed or he is just speculating with you so you buy his figure...

• Like 1

I agree with the others, sounds like the guy is spreading an unsubstantiated rumor to boost sales. There's no way that Hasbro doesn't milk the Cobra Commander mold for all of its worth in every variant possible.  Even if what he's saying is true I have seen very talented customizers sell painted headsculpts for half of that, less in most cases. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/18/2020 at 12:30 AM, JayC said:
GIJoe-Live-Stream602.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream603.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream604.jpg

Oh my God, this is female figure with double jointed elbows that are pin less.... I decided to ignore reveals of GI since i didn't care for them but I just realized I missed one of the most important development for action figure industry. And it looks sooo goood

• Thanks 1