Hasbro G.I. Joe Fan-Friday Live Stream Coming This Week, 11/20 At 11am ET

JayC

Hasbro has announced a new Fan-Friday event for G.I. Joe this week on 11/20 at 11am ET. We we will be bringing you highlights for anything new announced as they happen.

Hasbro today is holding a live-stream with their G.I. Joe brand team members. We expect new reveals for 6" Classified and more. We will update with highlights and images as they happen below.

They start plugging G.I. Joe tee-shirts at 80s Tees.

Then move on to IDW comics. Talking Untold Tales from Larry Hamma.

Jada Toys Mini-Diecast vehicles and figures which are on shelves now.

G.I. Joe Skis and Snowboards from Gilson Snow.

Super7's 11" BAT with 7 points of articulations.

G.I. Joe Vinyl record album available today.

Exclusive version of the album at Barnes and Noble and is available online.

Now for the Action Figure reveals.

Classified Flint and Lady Jaye. Flint's shotgun is really nicely detailed.

Lady Jaye comes with here signature javelins and a backpack to hold them. The hat is removable.

Flint and Lady Jaye will be available for pre-order at 1pm ET everywhere including our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Moving on to 3 3/4" GIJoe Retro which will be Walmart exclusives. Lady Jaye, Duke, Cobra Commander. These also go up for pre-order at 1pm ET.

GIJoe-Fan-First-November.png

GIJoe-Live-Stream01.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream12=301.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream101.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream102.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream201.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream202.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream203.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream204.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream205.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream301.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream401.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream402.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream501.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream601.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream602.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream603.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream604.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream701.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream702.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream703.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream704.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream705.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream801.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream802.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream803.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream901.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream1001.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream1002.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream1003.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream1004.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream1201.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream1202.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream1203.jpg

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

Well, at least now Target is limiting their figures to 1 per person so maybe people stand a chance now. Hopefully, among the reveals is a non exclusive re release of Firefly.

Hasbro seems to be moving to get Target to get its act together. A tiny step forward, maybe. Doesn't make up for all the mess we've seen up to this point though.

TBH I'm so disgusted with this that I'm just not enthusiastic about any further reveals. Hopefully the live stream will address the fan frustration and more importantly resolve this completely.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, DrLava said:

lol not at the target i go to. or is this something new they'll be adapting? they didnt enforce the one per person when it was handsoap and toilet paper so i doubt theyll care if somebody is buying more than one action figure. especially at self checkout

I meant Target's website.

2 hours ago, Dgaray said:

So tired of this target stuff!

I'm just so tired of the stupid scarcity of these figures in general, I have never seen a single Joe on a peg here in Canada, let alone these Target Cobra Island exclusives (TRU here in Canada) they have never been up for order online and not one has been seen in a store since they got "released" way back in Sept or whatever, I;ve heard of a handful of people finding them at all, and with the whole second exclusive wave looming.. well I'm not even placing a piece of hope I'm ever getting any of those. It's absurd can we just get a decent chance at these figures, also thanks Amazon on their whole exclusive Storm Shadow which didn't even come to Canada everyones pre-order got cancelled, still was hoping I'd get a chance for that one.. not so much now since September it got cancelled and it's never been in stock. I love these figures so much but now just looking at my Classified Display it;s pathetic and isn't growing.. almost ready to push the abort button on this line here...it's no fun to collect right now.

3 hours ago, JayC said:
Hasbro has announced a new Fan-Friday event for G.I. Joe this week on 11/20 at 11am ET. We we will be bringing you highlights for anything new announced as they happen.

GIJoe-Fan-First-November.png

I want to see what's next for Joe line...✌️

17 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Probably Walmart, which would make no difference, but I find it unlikely. I'd bet they will announce two or three regular figures and the same number for the Cobra Island line, the latter being more interesting than the regular ones, perhaps also more additions to the vintage line, the pre-orders and the rest of the story we already know... the figures getting sold out in a few minutes and a lot of people pissed for not being able to get them.

Either way there is going to be be pre orders and who knows if they decide to also put back the Target exclusive Firefly and the Viper... I really want that Firefly figure.

I expect two Classified reveals for the regular wave Friday and then just guessing but probably some exclusive reveals as well for maybe Classified an Retro.

As for Target, we saw yesterday with Marvel Legends pre-orders, Target limit them to 1 per person, and the stuff lasted an hour or more. That gives me hope they will start doing the same for GIJoe, so if there are any more Target exclusives revealed Friday, we might have an actual shot of being able to pre-order them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

I expect two Classified reveals for the regular wave Friday and then just guessing but probably some exclusive reveals as well for maybe Classified an Retro.

As for Target, we saw yesterday with Marvel Legends pre-orders, Target limit them to 1 per person, and the stuff lasted an hour or more. That gives me hope they will start doing the same for GIJoe, so if there are any more Target exclusives revealed Friday, we might have an actual shot of being able to pre-order them.

Target limiting one per person... Ok I want to get this time Firefly... I really hope the re open Friday those pre orders...

They start plugging G.I. Joe tee-shirts at 80s Tees.

Then move on to IDW comics. Talking Untold Tales from Larry Hamma.

Jada Toys Mini-Diecast vehicles and figures which are on shelves now.

G.I. Joe Skis and Snowboards from Gilson Snow.

Super7's 11" BAT with 7 points of articulations.

G.I. Joe Vinyl record album available today.

Exclusive version of the album at Barnes and Noble and is available online.

Now for the Action Figure reveals.

Classified Flint and Lady Jaye. Flint's shotgun is really nicely detailed.

Lady Jaye comes with here signature javelins and a backpack to hold them. The hat is removable.

Flint and Lady Jaye will be available for pre-order at 1pm ET everywhere including our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Moving on to 3 3/4" GIJoe Retro which will be Walmart exclusives. Lady Jaye,

GIJoe-Live-Stream801.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream802.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream803.jpg

• Thanks 1