McFarlane Toys Announces The Witcher Netflix Series Figures

JayC

I still just wish they would give us some Monsters, that's all I want to collect from Witcher, but for some reason I feel like it's going to be 12 versions/variants of Geralt and...nope just 14 versions of geralt

Dear Todd, please show some love to your own creations I want a Haunt figure

'

• Thanks 2

I didn't find the series all of that visually appealing when it came to the character designs but maybe they would look better in action figure form. I do think figures of the monsters and creatures could have potential if done right. Unfortunately, I feel we will get variants of Geralt( bloody, golden, platinum, silver, bronze and magenta or something) before we get something else.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

You don't mind if it's the 7-inch scale?.

I do, but it will be more like Neca movie figures scale, which isn't that big deal for me. I'm fine getting 7 inch Blade runner figures for example, would kill for Original Blade runner figure series and maybe 12 inch Joi Pink Hologram figure. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
McFarlane Toys has released this teaser for their upcoming figure based on the Henry Cavill version of Geralt of Rivia from the Netflix The Witcher series. They announced back in November that they would be expanding their license beyond the video game and doing figures for the Netflix series. Stay-tuned for more details and images as they become available.

Witcher-Netflix.jpg

• Thanks 1

McFarlane huh? You know, it really doesn't matter what the franchise is, I always feel sorry for any property that ends up under Big Todd's banner.

It's like reading about somebody you went to school with in the obituaries. It doesn't really matter if you knew 'em or not, that's just not a fate you wish on anybody.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

McFarlane Toys has released a second teaser for their upcoming figure based on the Henry Cavill version of Geralt of Rivia from the Netflix The Witcher series. They announced back in November that they would be expanding their license beyond the video game and doing figures for the Netflix series. Stay-tuned for more details and images as they become available.

The-Witcher-Netflix.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Shown below is a look at the first wave of 7" scale figures from McFarlane Toys for the Netflix The Witcher series which stars Henry Cavill. The wave includes the following 3 figures:

Geralt of Rivia which will include a sword, cloak and base.

Jaskier which will include lute and base.

The Kikimora monster which is a Megafig and includes two headsculpts.

You can pre-order these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

00.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-01.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-02.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-03.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-04.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-05.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-06.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-07.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-08.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-09.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-10.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-11.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-12.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-13.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-14.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-15.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-16.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-17.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-18.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-19.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-20.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-21.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-22.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-23.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-24.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-25.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-26.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-27.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-28.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-29.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-30.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-31.jpg

Netflix-Witcher-32.jpg

Following the news from earlier this morning about the reveal for the first wave of The Witcher (Netflix) figures coming from McFarlane Toys, it appears there is a fourth figure being released as well.

Besides Geralt of Rivia, Jaskier and the Kikimora Megafig, we are getting a second version of Geralt listed as the Kikimora Battle version which looks to basically have a different headsculpt from the other Geralt in the wave.

As we understand it this second Geralt figure will be available everywhere eventually, but for now its only up for pre-order on the Walmart and Gamestop websites.

Witcher-Battle-01.jpg

Witcher-Battle-02.jpg

Witcher-Battle-03.jpg

Witcher-Battle-04.jpg

Witcher-Battle-05.jpg

Witcher-Battle-06.jpg

Witcher-Battle-07.jpg

Witcher-Battle-08.jpg

The likeness for Geralt is way off, looks like someone transplanted the head of a bum into the body of a ninja turtle, what the heck...?

Also, the regular figures are $32 each? That's almost a 60% increase in price from McFarlane's regular fare, what justifies such a price jump?

Really sorry to say, Dandelion looks okay-ish, but overall, this is a hard pass from me, what a disappointment.

2 hours ago, JayC said:

Following the news from earlier this morning about the reveal for the first wave of The Witcher (Netflix) figures coming from McFarlane Toys, it appears there is a fourth figure being released as well.

Besides Geralt of Rivia, Jaskier and the Kikimora Megafig, we are getting a second version of Geralt listed as the Kikimora Battle version which looks to basically have a different headsculpt from the other Geralt in the wave.

As we understand it this second Geralt figure will be available everywhere eventually, but for now its only up for pre-order on the Walmart and Gamestop websites.

Witcher-Battle-01.jpg

Witcher-Battle-02.jpg

Witcher-Battle-03.jpg

Witcher-Battle-04.jpg

Witcher-Battle-05.jpg

Witcher-Battle-06.jpg

Witcher-Battle-07.jpg

Witcher-Battle-08.jpg

So this is a shared exclusive with Walmart and Gamestop.

1 minute ago, JayC said:

Two different figures mainly different headsculpts.

I can see the two different headscultpts now and the BBTS version appears to have a cape/cloak...

• 2 months later...

Four new figure listings have popped up on Amazon for actual pre-order featuring the Netflix series based The Witcher figures from McFarlane Toys. All listings indicate these will be based on the second season of the show which premiers this weekend on the streaming service. See affiliate links below for each listing. Images have not yet been provided. Some of the figure descriptions might be considered MINOR SPOILERS.

- Netflix The Witcher Geralt of Rivia (Season 2) 7" Action Figure with Accessories - Release January 31, 2022
Figure features Geralt in his Season 2 armor, comes with sword and base.

- Netflix The Witcher Geralt of Rivia Witcher Mode (Season 2) 7" Action Figure with Accessories - Release January 31, 2022
Figure features Geralt in his Season 2 armor with his face pale and white from drinking potions creating the iconic ‘toxic’ look known in the series as ‘Witcher Mode’. Includes Geralt's silver sword and a base.

- Netflix The Witcher Ciri (Season 2) 7" Action Figure with Accessories - Release January 31, 2022
Figure features Ciri in her Season 2 training outfit. Includes Ciri's wooden training sword, her steel sword and a base.

- Netflix The Witcher Roach (Season 2) Mega Action Figure - Release March 31, 2022

The final one is of course Geralt's horse which costs $39.99. I assume it will reuse the new horse mold McFarlane first introduced in their DC Multiverse The Dark Knight Returns Build-A wave. McFarlane Toys has yet to officially announce any of these figures, however with the new season starting later this week, I would expect that announcement to come soon.

Check your order if you pre-ordered the McFarlane Toys The Witcher Netflix Geralt Kikimora Battle figure from Walmart.  I checked mine because Walmart said it would ship the first week in December and now they have it marked as delayed because it's sold out.