Puppet Master Ultimate Figure 2-Packs From NECA

JayC

As a Halloween surprise, NECA has released images for new Ultimate figure 2-packs based on the 1989 Puppet Master horror movie. Check out the images below and stay-tuned for more details to be released soon.

Puppet-Master-Ultimate-2-Packs-01.jpg

Puppet-Master-Ultimate-2-Packs-02.jpg

Puppet-Master-Ultimate-2-Packs-03.jpg

Puppet-Master-Ultimate-2-Packs-04.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

They look freaky but I like the one with the knife and hook hands. 

Ah yes, Blade is his name

Daamn i didn't expected Neca to do Puppetmaster figures, i mean i knew they were doing horror figures but i didn't thought they'd do Puppetmaster ones knowing how the movies aren't that well known like Friday the 13th and such, but yeah i definitely would want to look forward for both sets seeing how i am familiar with these guys.

Edit: On a side note while i am interested on these figures i can't say how accurate do they look compared to the actual puppets haven't seen the movies for a while, they probably are it's just i feel as if something looks off or something is missing.

Edited by K9K1N6

What I say now, I say as a full-on, long-time Puppet Master fan: Neca stop screwing around. If you have enough time and funding to do figures for a 30+ year old straight to video horror franchise, then you have the time and money to get those Neca/Target TMNTs out so people can find them. And no more of that "we're working on the issue" crap. That don't fly for Pelosi, and it certainly don't fly for you.

…and now a box of little toys has become a gang of little terrors." NECA is proud to present the Ultimate Blade & Torch and Pinhead & Tunneler 2 Packs from the cult series, Puppet Master!

Each figure stands approximately 4.25" tall, representing the classic look of each puppet, with accessories themed to the character's appearances across several films in the franchise.

Blade includes interchangeable heads and knives, both with clean and bloody variations. Torch features an articulated jaw and can equip a flame effect for his right arm.

Pinhead includes two interchangeable hands, a fire poker, a vial of rejuvenation liquid, a wrench, and hooks. Tunneler is armed with a grease gun and pickaxe, along with interchangeable heads, hands, and an alternative bloody drill top.

Comes in window box packaging replicating Andre Toulon's Puppet Case. Look for these in March 2021. You can pre-order these from our sponsor at BigBadToyStore.com.

Blades and Torch Sales.jpg

Blades and Torch.jpg

Blades1.jpg

Blades2.jpg

Blades3.jpg

Blades4.jpg

Blades5.jpg

Pinhead and tunneler Sales.jpg

Pinhead and tunneler.jpg

Pinhead1.jpg

Pinhead2.jpg

Pinhead3.jpg

Pinhead4.jpg

Pinhead5.jpg

Pinhead6.jpg

Pinhead7.jpg

Pinhead8.jpg

Puppet Master1.jpg

Puppet Master2.jpg

Torch1.jpg

Torch2.jpg

Torch3.jpg

Torch4.jpg

Torch5.jpg

Tunneler1.jpg

Tunneler2.jpg

Tunneler3.jpg

Tunneler4.jpg

Tunneler5.jpg

Tunneler7.jpg

37 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

They're a couple of interesting sets, they ehemplify very well Neca's tendency for horror movies and in fact the guy with the tiny head and the other with the drill head seem more like goofy rather than creepy, some "Burtonesque" wive. But they aren't my kind of stuff.

Pinhead and Tunneler. You'd have to see the movies. (Though the first and second are really the only films where they're actually "bad-guys").

On 10/31/2020 at 10:11 PM, mako said:

What I say now, I say as a full-on, long-time Puppet Master fan: Neca stop screwing around. If you have enough time and funding to do figures for a 30+ year old straight to video horror franchise, then you have the time and money to get those Neca/Target TMNTs out so people can find them. And no more of that "we're working on the issue" crap. That don't fly for Pelosi, and it certainly don't fly for you.

They have been working on it. I saw 5 Bebop/Rocksteady 2pks last week spread across 2 different Targets and they both had a pair of Shredder/Leonardo 2pks from Series 1. Those were also paired with 3 Rodney Roadkill 2pks. All have since been sold, but I ran across 5 Rodney Roadkills today (Nov. 6, 2020), as well as 3 Metal Heads, so they're releasing items. I even took a picture of the shelf when I found all these. My phone is literally about 15 years old, so the camera sucks, but you can see the TMNT there on the bottom. All that other NECA stuff you see is completely full all the way back to the wall, so this particular Target is completely loaded up, and there are multiple stores like this here. I also took a pic of the MOTU section at the Walmart down the street from this Target, and as you can see all of series 1 Origins is there and in plentiful quantities and tons of Battle Cats. All that is missing is the sled, and the new figs that have shipped pre-orders.

Hell, I went to a WM the other day in a suburb and found every single GI Joe Retro figure from both series, as well as every vehicle except the new FANG. I had found all of this already out in the wild except Baroness and Storm Shadow, so I got both of those for me, and both SS and Snake Eyes for my friend that was lacking those. They only had one Baroness.

TargetNECA 11-06-2020.jpg

WalmartMOTU 11-06-2020.jpg

Yeah...

When J "first" posted  this NECA  PM 2pack post....

There was some interest....Now knowing, that 4.25 is there size. That's a bit small for me. In my case...size does matter =^)

7" would definitely got them on my radar for a 2pack. Pinhead and Tunneler  for sure..

To be honest. If NECA would have made a 10" Pinhead fig.....I would be saying.....Where do I  pre-order ???=^)

I hope the Puppet Master Figs do well. I always enjoyed the movies (for what they were).  Should have done a Puppet Masters VS Dollman movie...

Now, that would have been some laughs IMHO of course =^)

• 3 months later...

ok, normally package or boxes rarely catch my eye and this is certainly one of those rare moments, especially when it replicates that box from the movie itself, i am genuinely impressed by that step

30 minutes ago, K9K1N6 said:

ok, normally package or boxes rarely catch my eye and this is certainly one of those rare moments, especially when it replicates that box from the movie itself, i am genuinely impressed by that step

Totally agreed, they did a nice job on these boxes, I mean it is NECA and they do love to stay true to the source. I still don't think I want these due to the size, but I gotta say I'm tempted, guess I'll wait and see what these look like in hand.

I haven't watched any of these in over 20 years but I'm pretty sure the puppets were not human sized. So I don't get why people are complaining about the size. In a 7 in scale line they would not be 7 inches tall. Wouldn't you want them to fit in with your other Neca figures? I guess people thought they would be out of scale large figures like the Gremlins. Is that more in demand than in scale figures?

14 minutes ago, RoddyDrama said:

I haven't watched any of these in over 20 years but I'm pretty sure the puppets were not human sized. So I don't get why people are complaining about the size. In a 7 in scale line they would not be 7 inches tall. Wouldn't you want them to fit in with your other Neca figures? I guess people thought they would be out of scale large figures like the Gremlins. Is that more in demand than in scale figures?

I'd say if we were being exact, then these still are out of scale at 4 1/2 inches technically, the puppets in the movies were like 1 foot, with maybe Six Shooter being one of the tallest, so putting a 4 1/2 scale figure next to a 7'' I think makes them still too big?, so they even at the size they are, they are still inaccurate, so why not just make they standard NECA size? I dunno , either way I personally don't care about fitting to scale, I would just like them to be in unison with other NECA figures.

Anyways besides all of that, they look amazing, and as I said I'd like to see them in hand before I make final judgements.