New McFarlane DC Multiverse Figures Revealed - Death Of The Family Nightwing, Jon Stewart Green Lantern and Bizarro Superman

JayC

Etailer Toy Wiz has leaked out a new wave of 7" DC Multiverse figures from McFarlane Toys which looks to include Death Of The Family Nightwing, Jon Stewart Green Lantern, Bizarro Superman and the unmasked Flashpoint Batman we had previously seen. These are being listed with an April 2021 release date.

McFarlane-Toys.jpg

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

John Stewart is the interesting one here but it looks weird, looks like the prototype wasn't finished yet.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. Looking at all the care and detail that have been put in all the Batman figures to this point, it kinda seems this John Stewart was a rushed project. Looks like an afterthought, almost like Todd said "Oh no guys, people are getting fed up with all the Bat-Product, better get some other personalities in there.....and put a rush on it!".

And, isn't Johh Stewart supposed to be bigger? As in more muscular than average? Not sure if that's actually part of his character design, but it is usually how he's portrayed. Am I the only one?

5 hours ago, mako said:

News like this just reinforces my relief that the Toddster only has this licence for two more years.

well I hope he pushed out all the batman related and superman related characters he can before losing the license.  idc about much of the other character groups

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 3:37 AM, RedLeo said:

well I hope he pushed out all the batman related and superman related characters he can before losing the license.  idc about much of the other character groups

Call me optimistic but at the rate the brand is getting much attention and sales... I won't wonder that DC could extend Todd's service.

• 2 months later...

Back in October we first told you about these, but now Todd has put up a new video confining for May a release of the DC Multiverse 7" Death Of The Family Nightwing, Jon Stewart Green Lantern and Bizarro Superman. Check out the video for new looks at all three figures.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=external&v=409879963630697

On 10/29/2020 at 9:14 AM, Nosferatuman62172 said:

I'm glad to see another justice league member in the lineup.Also I'd like to.see them use that bizarro mold to make a regular superman.

I was thinking the same about the Superman, but I don't know how much trouble or cost it would be since the S on the chest is backwards.

If they are going into reuse phase, I would really appreciate if they reissue Batgirl with all new head that is closer to her Heroes in Crisis look along with New Harley Quinn and Booster and Beetle two packs. I'm not crazy about this particular book but art was great, and they could literally create plain male body for booster and beetle with big reuse potential.  

image.thumb.png.43784fb30a4f561e11efc022218fb5b6.png