Mattel Teases IT Movie Product Through MattelCreations

JayC

It seems like everyone in recent years has taken a action figure crack at the IT movie along with it's killer clown Pennywise. Today Mattel has indicated they seem to be throwing their hat into that ring with this teaser they posted on their MattelCreations Instagram page.

The logo is based on the more recent movies but it's really unknown what Mattel plans to do, whether its dolls, action figures or something completely different. With Halloween just around the corner I am sure we will be hearing more about this in the coming days.

It.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Wow, are they still producing those dolls?.

My girlfriend is a huge Monster High doll collector, they stopped producing the line in 2018 because the sales dipped so low, you can still find a few discounted or overstock items around but the doll line is essentially dead, after the crazy fanbase wore thin Mattel decided little girls shouldn't play with "scary" things and made Enchantimals which are basically the successors to Monster High

I would be surprised if this was a Monster High doll based on it, but maybe a just some sort of stand alone IT doll seems likely. I might be wrong and Monster high is back?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh wow, they really are new Monster High dolls, these are both really cool, I'm going to have to try and get these for my lady.

I believe these will be sold on the MattelCreations website.

Awesome! Monster High are some of my favorite toys. I haven't seen these movies but maybe this means we'll see more MH dolls down the line, who knows. The dolls look great, can't wait for them! 

Huh, definitely didn't saw this one coming mostly since if i recall and correct me if i am wrong but was the line discontinued at some point?, still this is surely gonna please both MH fans and horror fans.

Mattel has released more images for their upcoming The Monster High Skullector It Pennywise and The Shining Grady Twin Dolls which will be sold on the MattelCreations website starting tomorrow (10/23) at 9am PST. While I've not seen Mattel official confirm the price for these, indications suggest that The Twins will cost $74.99 and the Pennywise will cost $59.99.

Monster-High-2.jpg

Monster-High-3.jpg

Monster-High-4.jpg

Monster-High-5.jpg

Monster-High-6.jpg

Monster-High-7.jpg

Monster-High-8.jpg

Monster-High-9.jpg

Monster-High-10.jpg

Monster-High-11.jpg

Oh man so these are going to be I guess exclusives to Mattelcreations website, well thats BS, because I don't want to deal with the USD to CAD exchange rates and 20+ USD shipping costs, can we please get these elsewhere Mattel, plus honestly gotta say 60 bucks for 1 doll here is extreme, should be at max 40.

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah looks like these got blasted out of stock, I woke up to try and get these and It was a no go, I'm sure we will see these on Scalperbay for 200 dollars and up.

spacer.png

I didn't realized there was such a big demand for dolls. 

20 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

I didn't realized there was such a big demand for dolls. 

Yeah more like a Demand for "Exclusives" so scalpers can gouge the fans.

I hate this collector game so often, I hate exclusives more then anything

spacer.png