Highlander Movie Figures Coming From Incendium And Fig Biz

JayC

Incendium And Fig Biz have announced they will be doing 5" figures based on the classic Highlander movie with Connor Macleod and Kurgan. Incendium And Fig Biz are probably best known for their Heavy Metal and Bill &Ted figures which you can check out at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. I would expect these new Highlander figures to cost around the $30 each. Will be interesting to see if the end up doing a figure based on the Sean Connery character Juan Sánchez-Villalobos Ramírez.

Highlander-01.jpg

Highlander-02.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JayC said:
Incendium And Fig Biz have announced they will be doing 5" figures based on the classic Highlander movie with Connor Macleod and Kurgan. Incendium And Fig Biz are probably best known for their Heavy Metal and Bill &Ted figures which you can check out at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. I would expect these new Highlander figures to cost around the $30 each. Will be interesting to see if the end up doing a figure based on the Sean Connery character Juan Sánchez-Villalobos Ramírez.

Highlander-01.jpg

Highlander-02.jpg

Wow figures of that movie... Not bad... The art  is bad but the figures are passable...

• Like 1

These are pretty cool, I really actually am interested in seeing where these go, I yet again am going to be the guy who says he wishes these were 6'' and not 5, the size is probably going to be a deal breaker, also the fact for what these are they are 30 USD, that's a big price plus shipping for what this is in CAD, I want to be on this train but... I will have to see an actual figure not a digital rendering.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Incendium and FigBiz show off some new 5" figures which includes the Frank Frazetta Death Dealer, Creepshow The Creep and Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey Death figures. Look for these to be released in early 2021.

Incendium-Preview-01.jpg

Incendium-Preview-02.jpg

Incendium-Preview-03.jpg

Incendium-Preview-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 10/16/2020 at 8:04 PM, JayC said:

Highlander-01.jpg

Highlander-02.jpg

5" yet for $30 each. Macleod's powers are similar to He-man's... and if memory serves me right, he came from some kind of barbaric race... they were on earth for thousands of years. I'd say the price is suitable to a 7" scale fig with great sculpt .... has to be muscular too. Hope creators of figs like these consider the value of our money too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

Not bad looking figures but I wished the Death one either look like the character from the movie or you know like Death.

Since it's a variant and standalone I'm expecting really cool accessories. It has to be as good as that standalone Flash with lightning streaks. That's how I see it. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Blurr86 said:

Since it's a variant and standalone I'm expecting really cool accessories. It has to be as good as that standalone Flash with lightning streaks. That's how I see it. 

Seems like you may have posted in the wrong thread?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Satam said:

Seems like you may have posted in the wrong thread?

Hahaha Thanks for the redirection... I was supposed to respond to McFarlane's Red Death (chat thread ) that'll be Gold Death soon hehe... doing some multitasking so... got lost :)

• Thanks 1