Storm Collectibles Gatchaman 1:12 Figure First Look

JayC

Storm Collectibles is proud to present their new licensing partner Tatsunoko Production and the release of their legendary character action figure: Gatchaman. This is the 1st Prototype shown (Pending approval). Final release is coming soon!

G-Force-01.jpg

G-Force-02.jpg

G-Force-03.jpg

G-Force-04.jpg

• Like 1

Hes looking pretty good, weird they went with this image and pose to reveal him tho. The cape takes over most of his body and doesnt show much. Hopefully we see more as the weekend comes. 

• 1 year later...

Storm Collectibles today dropped a new image for their upcoming Gatchaman Ken The Eagle 1:12 figure. This one was announced originally back in October of last year and we have seen it on display at some of the overseas conventions since then. Hopefully with this new image being released today, that means pre-order details will be coming very soon.

Ken-The-Eagle.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 10:18 PM, EvilHayato said:

Hes looking pretty good, weird they went with this image and pose to reveal him tho. The cape takes over most of his body and doesnt show much. Hopefully we see more as the weekend comes. 

I hope this is just an alt cape he comes with....

12 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I hope this is just an alt cape he comes with....

Well considering we have this new pic, which def shows a different cape, Im thinking we ll get at least 2 alt capes. I was thinking possibly 3 but really the first cape is closed and in more of an idle look whereas this new pic shows a more splayed out action cape going on. Not sure if there will be another cape added or not. They still have the alt heads/hands and possible other accessories to pack in. This boy will probably be pricey due to those capes alone. 

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

Well considering we have this new pic, which def shows a different cape, Im thinking we ll get at least 2 alt capes. I was thinking possibly 3 but really the first cape is closed and in more of an idle look whereas this new pic shows a more splayed out action cape going on. Not sure if there will be another cape added or not. They still have the alt heads/hands and possible other accessories to pack in. This boy will probably be pricey due to those capes alone. 

So, instead of $19.95....$22.00? It'll be hard but I think I might be able to swing that.

1 minute ago, Atlantis said:

So, instead of $19.95....$22.00? It'll be hard but I think I might be able to swing that.

gotta go hasbro deluxe with that extra cape, $32.99! XD 

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman (科学忍者隊) is a Japanese animated franchise about a five-member superhero team, the original anime series debuted in 1972. KEN THE EAGLE (G1号 大鷲の健) is the team leader & tactical expert whose Bird Style is based off of the eagle. When not in costume, Ken works as an aircraft test pilot and delivers parcels by air mail.

Features:
2 x Interchanging Head Sculpts

5 x Pair of Hands
3 x Different Style of the Cape
2 x Bird Boomerang
Estimated Release Date: Q3 2022

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

On 1/25/2022 at 8:32 PM, EvilHayato said:

gotta go hasbro deluxe with that extra cape, $32.99! XD 

Seriously though this is looking sweet....I've not seen every episode but I remember this show and those outfits are like Dave Cockrum class....and they're giving the dude the glass beak visor too?

Already starting to back off Marvel Legends....so some of that cash that would've gone to them might find itself heading over here instead .....

15 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Seriously though this is looking sweet....I've not seen every episode but I remember this show and those outfits are like Dave Cockrum class....and they're giving the dude the glass beak visor too?

Already starting to back off Marvel Legends....so some of that cash that would've gone to them might find itself heading over here instead .....

Heck yeah dude, Storm Collectibles dont play around. They do some of the sickest stuff out there. Altho their price tags have been increasing over the past few years and vary alot.. theres no consistent msrp anymore. 

On 1/25/2022 at 6:47 PM, Atlantis said:

I predict it'll retail around $19.95

Storm Collectibles tend to be around the $100 mark. Otherwise I would have bought all their Street Fighter stuff. One of those rare cases where they make Super 7 Ultimates look more affordable. I may have to bite the bullet on this one and pay up. I hope we get Princess too. With Mark and Princess I'd be satisfied, no way would I be able to afford the whole team if its from Storm Collectibles. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RoddyDrama said:

Storm Collectibles tend to be around the $100 mark. Otherwise I would have bought all their Street Fighter stuff. 

Preeeeettttyyy sure hes very much joking on the price. 

10 hours ago, RoddyDrama said:

Storm Collectibles tend to be around the $100 mark. Otherwise I would have bought all their Street Fighter stuff. One of those rare cases where they make Super 7 Ultimates look more affordable. I may have to bite the bullet on this one and pay up. I hope we get Princess too. With Mark and Princess I'd be satisfied, no way would I be able to afford the whole team if its from Storm Collectibles. 

"bingo" ;^)

On 1/27/2022 at 2:18 PM, RoddyDrama said:

21 hours ago, ghostbogey said:

"bingo" ;^)

smhp.gif