Sign in to follow this  
JayC

Star Wars Select 7" Boba Fett Disney Store Exclusve Figure From DST

The folks at swactionnews have made a discovery that indicates Diamond Select Toys is expanding their 7" Select line of action figures to Star Wars. This 7" Star Wars Select Boba Fett figure which is being sold as a Disney Store exclusive was discovered at a Disney hotel.

No word on price, but if they cost the same as the Disney Store exclusive Marvel Select figures that DST does, this will likely cost about $35. The figure appears to come with Fett's riffle and has blast effects for the weapon, jetback and one for his flamethrower. The figure also has a alternate hand.

Articulation on these figures are usually on par with say a Black Series figure, though maybe a little less. The figure if it follows the pattern of the Marvel Select line will be available at Disney stores and eventually on the shop.Disney website.

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett.jpg

• Like 1

awesome finally a boba in scale with neca stuff so crossover's galore !! . Boba takes on the Neca Alien Queen ... or Alpha Predator . the list can go on and on :)

Well, what can I say? , when I read the post I could not believe it, this is certainly a surprise, since we knew nothing beforehand. But now I have mixed feelings, on one hand it's great to have an alternative to Hasbro its Black Series, but on the other hand it's DST and we already know that their stuff is not always good, it's also exclusive to the Dsiney Store and that made me walk away from the Marvel Select line last year, so yeah, I'll wait for more information about these figures I'll wait for more information about these figures anyway.

Oh look!  DST was smart enough to give him jets for his pack, instead of some frivolous effect we never saw in the movies.

• Haha 1

It looks good but I'm not really interested in collecting Star Wars figures in a third scale. I wonder if they'll be limited to the number of releases per year like they are with the Marvel license.

18 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

I wonder if they'll be limited to the number of releases per year like they are with the Marvel license.

Most likely, I'm also sure there will be several characters that DST won't have access to, just like Marvel Select.

19 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Most likely, I'm also sure there will be several characters that DST won't have access to, just like Marvel Select.

I'm guessing they are probably going to only have permission to do Movie Characters.

5 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

I'm guessing they are probably going to only have permission to do Movie Characters.

Indeed, it's most likely, although I know there are many fans out there who are happy only with the characters from the movies and nothing else.

I know there are a lot of Star Wars "purists" out there who only like the Original Trilogy, me I like everything: movies, games, expanded universe, etc. Well maybe not so much the sequel trilogy.

On 10/6/2020 at 4:38 PM, Belmont13 said:

not necessarily. kotobukiya had access to EU characters, im sure diamond can make almost any character they choose.

Our friend Huston sends us these images of the new Star Wars Select Disney Store Exclusive 7" Boba Fett from Diamond Select Toys. The figure is selling for $29.99 and has started hitting stores now. It should also soon be offered on the ShopDisney website. The figure comes with riffle, extra hands, flame thrower effect piece, jetback blast effect pieces and laser blast effect piece for his gun. Huston says the jetback is not removable but that it is a very nicely detailed and cool looking figure. Check out all the images below.

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-01.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-02.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-03.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-04.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-06.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-07.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-08.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-09.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-10.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-11.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-12.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-13.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-14.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-15.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-16.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-17.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-18.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-19.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-20.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-23.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-24.jpg

Star-Wars-Select-Boba-Fett-25.jpg

• Like 1

Nice, I still like him. I'm intrigued why DST never mentioned anything about this series, even to this day they has not made any official announcement.

Sign in to follow this  

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE