1:6 G.I. Joe Snake Eyes And Storm Shadow Figures From Threezero

JayC

The folks at exclumagazine has posted images from the Threezero booth at this weekends Wonder Festival, and one of the items they showed was a new 1:6 scale G.I. Joe Snake-Eyes figure.

Threezero has done Hasbro based stuff previously Transformers related items.

It's unknown if this version of Snake-Eyes is supposed to be based on anything specific or just their version of a more standard look of the character.

Threezero-Snake-Eyes.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
We first showed you this figure earlier this month, but now the folks at Threezero have released a new image giving us a look at the back of their upcoming 1/6 scale G.I. Joe Snake-Eyes figure. From this new image we can see that Snake-Eyes will be part of their FigZero line.

The FigZero series includes primarily 1/6 scale action figures of anime or Tokusatsu characters from Japan and the United States. A highly poseable body with exquisite, multimedia outfit and accessories in detailed paint application are utilized to recreate the vivid look of each individual character. Under an relatively affordable price, FigZero also provides collectable-level quality and a new opportunity for anime fans and Tokusatsu fans to upgrade their collections.

Hopefully more images and pre-order info will be coming real soon.

Snake-Eyes.jpg

3 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

I wonder what exactly they mean by "under an relatively affordable price".

Based on ThreeZero's pricing, I'd bet it'll be around $180-$200. They make nice stuff but can be hit or miss. Sometimes the prototype looks better than the final but other times final product doesn't quite get there.

Threezero has released several new official images for their upcoming 1/6 G.I. Joe Snake-Eyes figure which is part of their FigZero line. They say the figure will be going up for pre-order on October 25, 2020. From the new images we can see the figure will include two swords and micro Uzi weapon. You can see some knives on his belt, but it's unclear if those are removable or not. Still no word on what the price will be, but I am sure we will find that out in a few days.

Snake-Eyes-Threezero-01.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Threezero-02.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Threezero-03.jpg

Threezero has released more images and a full description for their upcoming 1/6 G.I. Joe Snake-Eyes figure which will go up for pre-order on 10/25.

Hasbro and Threezero are pleased to announce that we have teamed up for a series of 1/6 scale collectible figures redesigned by Threezero as inspired by Hasbro’s retro G.I. Joe characters. The first of these releases will be 1/6 Snake Eyes!

Pre-orders begin on October 25, 2020 at 9am HKT and will be available at threezero store (https://www.threezerohk.com), threezero Tmall, and threezero distribution partners worldwide!

Standing at 12” (30 cm) tall, the 1/6 Snake Eyes collectible figure features our standard fully-articulated body with fabric hand-tailored costuming with a high attention to detail. Snake Eyes includes a full loadout of Accessories including Pistol, Uzi, Tactical Knife, two Katanas, three Smoke Grenades, three Stun Grenades, and a total of four pairs of interchangeable hands.

GI JOE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.
©2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.

* The estimated shipping date: 2nd Quarter 2021.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images

Features:
Officially Licensed by Hasbro
Approximately 12” tall (~30 cm)
~22 Points of Articulation
Detailed Snake Eyes masked headsculpt

Costume:
Tactical Outfit
Chest Harness
Utility Armbands
Utility Belt
Forearm Bracer (left)
Thigh Pouch (left)
Kneepads
Tactical boots

Accessories:
One Pistol with Holster
One Uzi Submachine Gun

One Tactical Knife
Two Katanas with Sheathes
Three Smoke Grenades
Three Stun Grenades
Four Pairs of Interchangeable Hands:
One pair of Fists,
One pair Relaxed,
One pair for holding Firearms, and
One pair for holding other Weapons.

Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM (costume uses fabric)
Packaging size: ~(W170 x H350 x D80)mm (1kg)

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-01.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-02.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-03.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-04.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-05.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-06.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-07.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-08.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-09.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-10.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-11.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-12.jpg

• 1 month later...
Threezero has released official images and details for their upcoming 1/6 scale G.I. Joe Storm Shadow figure. You can pre-order it now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Hasbro and threezero are thrilled to offer Storm Shadow as the next installment of the G.I. Joe 1/6 scale collection of articulated figures redesigned by threezero as inspired by Hasbro’s retro G.I. Joe characters.

Although he has a conflicted loyalty between the Cobra Organization and G.I. Joe, Storm Shadow is most known as ninja bodyguard for the villainous Cobra Commander and for his shared history and bloodline with Snake Eyes. Highly-trained in Longbow, Katana, and Nunchaku, Storm Shadow moves at lightning speed and is a formidable opponent.

G.I.

Joe – 1/6 Storm Shadow collectible figure will be available for pre-order on December 14, 2020 at 18:00 HKT (previous day, 05:00am EST) at https://www.threezerohk.com, threezero Tmall, and threezero distribution partners worldwide!

Standing at 12” (30 cm) tall, the 1/6 Storm Shadow collectible figure features threezero’s standard fully-articulated body with realistic seamless arms, fabric hand-tailored costuming, and a high attention to detail. The 1/6 Storm Shadow figure comes with loadout of Accessories including Nunchaku, Recurve Bow, Quivers and Arrows, two Katanas, tactical pouches, and a total of five pairs of interchangeable hands.

Pre-order price: 149 USD / 1159 HKD / 998 RMB / 15,794 JPY

GI JOE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.
©2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.

* The estimated shipping date: 3rd Quarter 2021.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.

* Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images

Threezero-Storm-Shadow-00.jpg

Threezero-Storm-Shadow-01.jpg

Threezero-Storm-Shadow-02.jpg

Threezero-Storm-Shadow-03.jpg

Threezero-Storm-Shadow-04.jpg

Threezero-Storm-Shadow-05.jpg

Threezero-Storm-Shadow-06.jpg

Threezero-Storm-Shadow-07.jpg

Threezero-Storm-Shadow-08.jpg

Threezero-Storm-Shadow-09.jpg

Threezero-Storm-Shadow-10.jpg

Threezero-Storm-Shadow-11.jpg

• 7 months later...

Hasbro and threezero are excited to announce Camo Storm Shadow as the next in the G.I. Joe 1/6 scale articulated figures collection! Threezero's 1/6 scale Camo Storm Shadow figure is inspired by Hasbro's 1988 Storm Shadow v2 figure. In this iteration, fans imagine the time when Storm Shadow left COBRA and relocated to a remote mountain hideaway, occasionally joining Snake Eyes on special operative missions. Standing at 12" tall, the 1/6 scale Camo Storm Shadow collectible figure features threezero's standard fully-articulated body with realistic seamless arms, fabric hand-tailored camouflage costume, and a high attention to detail. The 1/6 scale Camo Storm Shadow figure includes the full accessory loadout of the standard 1/6 scale Storm Shadow figure in addition to two fists with claws that are exclusive to this variant! The G.I. Joe 1/6 scale Camo Storm Shadow is exclusive to PREVIEWS in North America and the UK, and threezero will have a small allotment available for Events throughout Asia. Final product may vary from prototype images. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes the following:
-4 Pairs of hands
-2 Swords
-Bow
-4 Arrows
-Quiver
-Nunchucks

Camo-Storm-Shadow-01.jpg

Camo-Storm-Shadow-02.jpg

Camo-Storm-Shadow-03.jpg

Camo-Storm-Shadow-04.jpg

Camo-Storm-Shadow-05.jpg