McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse 7" SIngle Pack Red Death, Injutice Flash, Injustice Gordd And Superman Vs Devestator 2-Pack Rumors

JayC

On 11/11/2020 at 6:33 AM, Belmont13 said:

More important than that, the figures in this line should be in scale with each other. Harley Quinn shouldn't be the same height as Batman.

On 11/10/2020 at 4:53 PM, Mangle77 said:

I want to start a petition to get McFarlane(and the whole industry, really)  to agree to a standardized 6" scale. I want to be able to display my figures in massive crossovers, without having weird size issues. Harley Quinn should NOT be taller than Thor!

Preach brothers (or sisters, I don't know you). I'm still not over the fact that McFarlane couldn't find a path to the 6" world where (most) everyone expected him to go, but I've decided to, first not collect these figures, then cherry pick them, as I had to see how well the Devistator figure came out (a bit underwhelming TBH but, I looked soooo good), but how the hell can't they even get the figures into scale with each other? I too noticed Harley's height. Check the new Wonder Woman's height as well, though she is an Amazon so it can kind of be explained away, but even all the different Batman (Batmen?) are not consistent with each other and some of the head sculpts are teeny tiny pin heads on massive bodies. I know McFarlane is all about the art and elegance of the figures and staying true to the source material, but damn bro, it took you 15 years to figure out people wanted articulation in their action figures, don't take another 15 to realize people want their figures to stand accurate to each other, and lastly don't wait 15 years to realize the 6" scale is where you're gonna make your biggest impact. I do appreciate DC comics, but I'm a professed Marvel fan. No problem, I made time and money for both, but whether you like to acknowledge it or not Marvel Legends is who set the standard for super hero action figures. Like it or not, it is what it is. Now McFarlane can sit on that and pout and refuse to conform and push to do it's own thing or it can meet Hasbro at the 6" (more like 6.5") scale battlefield and set a new standard of quality and price at that scale. That's where McFarlane is gonna be able to show out their biggest competitor. In turn Hasbro will up it's game, or lower it's prices, or bow out. McFarlane is a creative genius and visionary, but man, somebody's gotta teach this guy about business sense. He's done the right thing by adopting the Collect to Build (BAF) process, that's a big deal. He finally listened to the fans. Also, and I don't want to be too optimistic, but by the way those figures look in the standard McFarlane packaging it looks like he might have quietly scaled down to the 6.5" and didn't make a big deal about it. That would be totally typical and understandable based on McFarlane's MO. I wouldn't even care. If he did go to that 6" scale to meet ML, me (and all the toy friend I know) would be fans tomorrow, yesterday even. I don't think I'd be exaggerating if I predicted his sales would go up over 100 percent. I base that on the fact that not only would they retain all the DC fans but they would gain back all those Marvel Legends fans that used to collect Mattel's DCM just because they were (kinda) in scale with ML and Batman could (kinda) stand toe-to-toe with Captain America, but always pissed 'n' moaned (guilty) that they wished Mattel would do better....just better. McFarlane can do better. You wanna be the trend setter Todd, you wanna be the standard setter, you wanna be the Big Dog in super hero action figures, that's the path for the future. And no......I'm not calling out for the DC/McFarlane fans to circle the wagons. I know, for the most part, most of them say they are happy with DCM as it is, but what it....just what if we could have both lines interchangeable with each other and have the two brands square off with each other and look pretty damn good doing it? I don't see the downside. I think both brands would benefit and excel. From a business point alone it just makes so much more sense.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Shown below are new official images for the DC Injustice video game based Flash And Gorilla Grodd figures coming in March 2021. Looks for these to start going up for pre-order here in the US soon.

00.jpg

Injustice-2-Flash-01.jpg

Injustice-2-Flash-02.jpg

Injustice-2-Flash-03.jpg

Injustice-2-Flash-04.jpg

Injustice-2-Flash-05.jpg

Injustice-2-Flash-06.jpg

Injustice-2-Flash-07.jpg

Injustice-2-Gorilla-Grodd-01.jpg

Injustice-2-Gorilla-Grodd-02.jpg

Injustice-2-Gorilla-Grodd-03.jpg

Injustice-2-Gorilla-Grodd-04.jpg

Injustice-2-Gorilla-Grodd-05.jpg

Injustice-2-Gorilla-Grodd-06.jpg

Injustice-2-Gorilla-Grodd-07.jpg

Back in November we showed you the new DC Multiverse 7" Gold "Reverse" Red Death which will be part of the Gold Label Walmart exclusive line.

Technically this figure has yet to be officially announced by McFarlane Toys, but you can spot it in the background of this new video Todd McFarlane posted today where he talks about his favorite DC Multiverse figures for 2020.

https://www.facebook.com/mcfarlanetoys/videos/231887664975892/

Also in the video thanks to eagle eye reader Jeff for pointing out to us that you can make out what appears to be white variants of the DC Injustice 2 Flash and Gorilla Grodd figures. I think there are actually a couple different alternate white costumes skins for these characters in the game, so I don't know the specific costumes these figures will feature, but they will be white.

DC-Multiverse-Variants.jpg

8 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

That Flash looks like that guy in the gym who wears a thin thank top, grunts a lot when he lifts and drops the weight in the loudest way possible when he's done.

There you have it. Not exactly a runner's physique.

WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM MEGAPOLIS TOYS YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MERCHANDISE AND THEY WILL DRAG OUT YOUR REFUND FOR MONTHS. I HAVE THREE DIFFERENT PURCHASES MADE WAY BACK IN OCTOBER OF WHICH I HAVE RECEIVED NONE. I HAVE BEEN DEMANDING A REFUND FOR MONTHS AND STILL HAVE GOTTEN NOTHING BUT EMPTY PROMISES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED SHOP ELSEWHERE!!!!!

Here is a better picture of the White Injustice 2 Flash.

F262F91C-F95A-41EC-9B86-E61332EA1D96.jpeg