Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath - 'All Hallows’ Eve Character Skin Pack' Trailer

Outsiders

Warner Bros. Games and NetherRealm Studios today released a new Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath character skin pack available as part of the recently released expansion. Beginning today, all Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath owners can access the Halloween inspired All Hallows’ Eve Skin Pack, including “Beast Within” Johnny Cage, “Blizzard King” Sub-Zero and “Bad Medicine” D’Vorah.

The All Hallows’ Eve Skin Pack, along with the Summer Heat Skin Pack and Klassic Femme Fatale Skin Pack, are all available now for Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath owners.

Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath is available now, including the franchise-first story expansion, three playable characters (Fujin, Sheeva and RoboCop), Summer Heat Skin Pack, Klassic Femme Fatale Skin Pack, All Hallows’ Eve Skin Pack and “Thanks a Million” Johnny Cage character skin, all for £34.99 SRP. Also available is the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath + Kombat Pack Bundle for £39.99 SRP

New players can join the fight with the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection, featuring all characters, story content and game modes in one package. This compilation includes Mortal Kombat 11 along with all content from Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath and the previously released Kombat Pack, consisting of six characters (Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sindel, The Joker, Terminator T-800 and Spawn), plus 25 additional character skins. The Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection is available now for £49.99 SRP.

MK11_Aftermath_All_Hallows_Eve_Skin_Pack.jpg

I really hated that sub zero costume, but its growing on me, and when using a differnt mask, specifically the more monsterous face one, (i forget the name of it) it looks awesome. 

10 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

I really hated that sub zero costume, but its growing on me, and when using a differnt mask, specifically the more monsterous face one, (i forget the name of it) it looks awesome. 

I like this one more than the main costume to be honest. 

39 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

I like this one more than the main costume to be honest. 

Honestly I do as well. I really dont like his default and thats like the first time I just dont like a sub zero costume. His MKX iteration took alot for me to get adjusted to and like and its still not my favorite, its not terrible.

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

How many DLCs, you end up paying more on all those extras than cost of the game itself, that's the modern gaming, baby.

Well this is part of the aftermath package. But this being a WB game, its going to have a bit. They have to have these dlcs to keep support of the game. This game particular, they are planning to support longer than their previous games. I dont like games with a crap ton of dlc out the gate, but if it keeps a games life going longer with new content, i ll support that. Btw expect at least 2 more character/season passes from this game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Honestly I do as well. I really dont like his default and thats like the first time I just dont like a sub zero costume. His MKX iteration took alot for me to get adjusted to and like and its still not my favorite, its not terrible.

I didn't start to warm up to the MKX outfit until I saw the one from 11. As soon as I saw that one I starting to think MKX's is not so bad. The one from Mortal Kombat 9 is still my favorite. I really hope we get a figure of that someday.

• Like 1