Jump to content
JayC

New Masters Of The Universe Origins Stop-Motion Video Toy Commercial From Mattel

Recommended Posts

Mattel has released this new Masters Of The Universe Origins Stop-Motion Video Toy Commercial for your viewing pleasure.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice, I haven't been able to get any... 😑

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice commercial, really want to get these figures just not able to find any yet. Luckily these will be available everywhere next year and not just Walmart.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayC said:

Mattel has released this new Masters Of The Universe Origins Stop-Motion Video Toy Commercial for your viewing pleasure.

 

Wow, that was good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 80sboy4 said:

Nice commercial, really want to get these figures just not able to find any yet. Luckily these will be available everywhere next year and not just Walmart.

They been showing more often now at my local Walmart stores... You guys don't loose your hope for this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We really do need more figure commercials, you would think in new era with media being more available toy lines would get more commercials but no, toy-line seems incomplete without cool commercial imo .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MOTU are at every Walmart now. I saw plenty of Evil Lyn, Teela, Beast-Man, and Man-at-Arms at at least five different WMs this week and about 60 He-Man and Skeletors and a few Battle Cats. The only thing I haven't seen for a while is the sled, but I was finding those alot during the first couple weeks after the official release.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, obs said:

MOTU are at every Walmart now. I saw plenty of Evil Lyn, Teela, Beast-Man, and Man-at-Arms at at least five different WMs this week and about 60 He-Man and Skeletors and a few Battle Cats. The only thing I haven't seen for a while is the sled, but I was finding those alot during the first couple weeks after the official release.

Yep, I noticed already several Walmart stores carrying more figures than before and that's a Big plus for the MOTU brand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Yep, I noticed already several Walmart stores carrying more figures than before and that's a Big plus for the MOTU brand...

There is the problem with the distribution in the USA, the figures are being over stocked in some regions and are becoming pegwarmers quickly and while in other regions they are scarce, they do not arrive. The good thing is that the exclusivity  agreement is about to end...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE