McFarlane Announces 7 Walmart Exclusives Going Up For Pre-Order On October 1

JayC

Today Todd McFarlane in a new video announced 7 Walmart exclusives that will go up for pre-order on October 1. Some we already new about but a few are being seen for the first time.

- Gold Label 7" DC Multiverse McFarlane Designed Batman
- Gold Label 7" The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 7" Geralt of Rivia
- Gold Label 7" Spawn Mandarin Spawn
- Mortal Kombat 11 Kitana 7" red variant
- DC Multiverse 7" Arkham Knight Bronze Batman
- DOOM 7" Bronze Marauder
- Warhammer 40,000 unpainted 7" Necron

All of these are some kind of variant for figures that have or will be released at regular retail. Check out images and Todd's video where he shows these figures off below.

Walmart-Exclusive-00.jpg

Walmart-Exclusive-01.jpg

Walmart-Exclusive-02.jpg

Walmart-Exclusive-03.jpg

Walmart-Exclusive-04.jpg

Walmart-Exclusive-05.jpg

Walmart-Exclusive-06.jpg

Walmart-Exclusive-07.jpg

Walmart-Exclusive-08.jpg

Walmart-Exclusive-09.jpg

• Thanks 1

Two thing stick out to me:
1. He says we saw the "red and yellow" Mandarin Spawn.  When and where?  Or is he talking about the unpainted prototype?
2. He also calls this Mandarin Spawn the "Gold, silver, blue" version.  I definitely see blue, and I think I might see some silver, but no gold. Is the paint job not done? I hope not. That's a lot of gray on that thing.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Outsiders said:

I noticed Todd gave Kitana a sai as an additional weapon for this figure and the regular version... I think we'll be seeing a Mileena very soon.

She has the sai in the game and some of mileenas moves. She also has the sai in the regular release of the figure as well. Its an homage to her dead 'sister' just like she had jades moves in MKX. 

18 hours ago, Satam said:

Two thing stick out to me:
1. He says we saw the "red and yellow" Mandarin Spawn.  When and where?  Or is he talking about the unpainted prototype?
2. He also calls this Mandarin Spawn the "Gold, silver, blue" version.  I definitely see blue, and I think I might see some silver, but no gold. Is the paint job not done? I hope not. That's a lot of gray on that thing.

The only thing we saw of the regular version was that unpainted proto. I think Todd just got confused.

3 hours ago, DrLava said:

seeing as how she isnt in the game at this point i dont see how thats even possible

1.  This is Mcfarlane we are dealing with...

2.  This is Mortal Kombat...

3.  Anything can happen...

21 minutes ago, DrLava said:

he only has the license for mk11 though. he legally cannot make a character that isnt in that particular game and he can only make figures based on their designs in that game as well. and we dont know if he even has the ok to make dlc characters either since he's only made figures from vanilla mk11 so far (and yes spawn, but its mcfarlanes own character).

your only hope is to sign the mileena petition and hope the dlc rumors are true about her coming next year. then convince everyone you know to buy these figures so mcfarlane keeps the line going long enough for her to possibly get made. then if she does get added to the game, have you and those same people you get to buy the figs pester mcfarlane on every one of his social media accounts about making mileena and hope he listens. and none of this would happen "very soon". 

Technically Shao Kahn is DLC as well, he wasnt in the base roster and was a preorder dlc and hes being released from him. McF has stated he can do stuff from other MKs if its demanded but that might just be Todd being Todd and tooting his own horn. The games been recently datamined hard and Mileena is most definitely coming. Unless they changed their naming conventions in the code or the many dataminers are all making it up, shes coming in the next update. They actually state that we ll be hearing more about the next content update in october and possibly releasing in november. Im just surprised it didnt take long for Todd to blast out so many variants and the fact that Spawn himself has 3 run on changes. Im guessing hes making decent money off of it since their only competition for MK figs is Storm and those are super high priced compared to McFs offerings. 

14 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Am I the only one who can't find these figures?

Anyone have a link?

Stupid ass Walmart... They finally put items on the website 15 minutes after the start time.  Way to go Wally World!

Walmart solicited orders for Dark Metal Red Batman figure earlier this week. Once it was ordered, a confirming email was sent with instructions on where to pick it up. Then, they sent out mass cancellation emails. They said they run out of the figure at stores. Well, I don't think they ever had any of them in the first place.

Walmart is a flop for exclusive McFarlane figures. What a pathetic joke. I'll never trust them.