McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse 7" Batman Dark Nights Metal All Together

JayC

The folks at McFarlane Toys have released a new image show all their DC Multiverse 7" Batman Dark Nights Metal figures including the latest edition of The Drowned figure.

Shown are the following:

Batman Earth-22 The Batman Who Laughs
Batman Earth-44 Murder Machine
Batman Earth-1 Devastator
Batman Earth-32 Dawnbreaker
Batman Earth-12 The Merciless Build-A-Figure
Batman Earth 52 Red Death
Batman Earth-11 The Drowned

All these figures except for The Drowned, The Merciless and Red Death have started seeing release.

The Batman Earth-?? The Grim Knight, Batman Who Laughs with Sky Tyrant Wings and Earth-22 Robin are not shown in the image.

DC-Multiverse-Metal.jpg

Even though we complain that he focuses too much on Batman, here McFarlane did flawless job, these figures are bigger, all original sculpts and have the same articulation as ML and just for 19.99 when legends are already 25. Not only that  but we also completed full team in less than 6 months. If only they were half an inch shorter scale...

40 minutes ago, Satam said:

Right, the "20th anniversary" ones.  Individually, the main line figures are still $20 for now.

Those sublines like the X-Men movie and 80th anniversary and such have been $25. The regular line not including deluxe remain $20 or $40 for 2-Packs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Batfreak87 said:

Nah I got it from BBTS!!! Thanks for the reply

I can buy from BBTS but the three Dark Metal Robins (which has a "chase" figure) are what I'm after.... Hope Todd release all of them to us in Asia :( You are still lucky even there are exclusive store releases when you're in the States

6 minutes ago, Blurr86 said:

I can buy from BBTS but the three Dark Metal Robins (which has a "chase" figure) are what I'm after.... Hope Todd release all of them to us in Asia :( You are still lucky even there are exclusive store releases when you're in the States

I hear you! Good luck man!