Test Head-Shot Of Javicia Leslie As The New 'Batwoman'

Outsiders

Really should have been a new character and the show could explored new territory in Gotham and maybe lower level villians. But this is just a terrible idea. Season 1 was hard to watch and I really don't see me giving this one a chance. CW needs to end all of their shows so HBO can air more DC shows.

6 hours ago, Outsiders said:

Javicia Leslie has released a test shot of herself suited up as the new Batwoman.  The costume appears to look the same but this is just a test shot.

They say Tom Welling was asked to wear the Superman suit for the finale of Smallville, but refused. I may be projecting here, but the expression on her face looks like the one I imagine Welling would have had if they forced him to go ahead and wear the suit anyway.

I think they sadly didn't even make new mask for her, Ruby has very distinct skinny and "pointy" shaped lower face than her therefore her mask looks weird on Leslie and its not like she's not in shape or something she actually works out regularly which does make her pretty good fit for superhero role unlike Rose who always seemed little too skinny, they should have at least put some money into new mask that properly fits her face, it reminds me of Cap's horrible helmet/mask from Avengers movie. image.thumb.png.756fa50ea04a3cc24cc0fb03e5b22cb5.png

2 hours ago, mako said:

They say Tom Welling was asked to wear the Superman suit for the finale of Smallville, but refused. I may be projecting here, but the expression on her face looks like the one I imagine Welling would have had if they forced him to go ahead and wear the suit anyway.

She probably just read one of the scripts.

• Haha 1

While I have zero interest in this show or it's crusade, it's most certainly going to be, much like a train wreck, hard to look away. I expect an immediate ratings boost from just everyone tuning in to see exactly which cringe path they are going to choose to follow to certain ratings hell.

On 9/26/2020 at 8:46 PM, mako said:

Yeah, maybe the Bat-Mask has the power to tell the future and she's actually watching her very short, and one time promising acting career already swirling the toilet.