JayC

Hasbro PulseCon Day 2 - GIJoe, Transformers, Ghostbusters And Power Rangers

Here is the Day 2 PulseCon live-Stream video which will begin in a few. This kick off with GIJoe where I expect to see new Classified Zartan and Cobra Trooper revealed, maybe more. I will update with new reveals for GIJoe, Ghostbusters and Power Rangers here in this thread as they are made. For recaps of Transformers head over to TFormers.com.

• Thanks 1

Zartan - will have a mask and back pack and gun. This will be the first figure in the line using the pin-less tech started in the Marvel Legends line.

Non-Exclusive Cobra Trooper. These are regular release wave 3 figures and be up for pre-order at 5pm ET today.

Pulsecon-GIJoe601.jpg

• Thanks 1

Firefly part of the Cobra Missions subline which I guess means Target exclusive.

Pulsecon-GIJo1001.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe702.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe801.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe802.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe803.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe901.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe902.jpg

• Thanks 1

Cobra Viper another Cobra Missions figure. Confirmed for Target and will be available for pre-order today at 5pm ET on Target's website.

Pulsecon-GIJo1201.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1202.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1203.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1301.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1302.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1303.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1304.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1305.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I felt a disturbance in the Force as in millions of fanboys cried out all over the internet, I fear another Target Exclusive has happened.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They look great but in truth, it's really a shame that they continue with the Target exclusive bullshit, the rumor that Hasbro would break his agreement with Target we can be considered bullshit as well. I'm not going any further with this line, I liked what they're doing with the new designs, but the way they want sell this stuff just doesn't seem right to me.

• Like 1

And yes that Scarlett still looks off, like she had applied a cheap hair dye.

The FANG is a nice addition, I don't see any retro line vehicles coming to my country at the moment though.

Full recap of the GIJoe Panel:

Starting with reveals for Classified.

Zartan - will have a mask and back pack and gun. This will be the first figure in the line using the pin-less tech started in the Marvel Legends line.

Non-Exclusive Cobra Trooper. These are regular release wave 3 figures and be up for pre-order at 5pm ET today.

Firefly going to Cobra Missions line. Has backpack with a lot of add ons like a drone and dynamite.

Another Cobra Mission, Cobra Viper. Will have a removable magazine on gun.

Firefly and Cobra Viper confirmed as Target exclusives and be available for pre-order at 5pm ET on Target's website. Good luck.

Moving on to the the 3.75" Retro line exclusive to Walmart. They are going over wave 2 which has Roadblock, Destro and Scarlett.

Also for Retro a new Fang Copter and pilot.

The new Retro stuff will be available for pre-order on Walmart after 5pm ET.

They are going to open up more pre-orders for the Classified Toy Fair Snake-Eyes on HasbroPulse at 5pm ET.

Panel ends.

Pulsecon-GIJo1001.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1101.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1201.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1202.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1203.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1301.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1302.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1303.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1304.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1305.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1401 1.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1401.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1402.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1501.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1502.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1503.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1504.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1505.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1601.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1701.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1702.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1703.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1704.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1801.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1802.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1803.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1804.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1805.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1806.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJo1901.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe01.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe101.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe201.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe202.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe203.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe301.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe401.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe501.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe502.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe503.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe504.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe505.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe601.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe701.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe702.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe801.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe802.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe803.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe901.jpg

Pulsecon-GIJoe902.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That was one fast and bittersweet panel.

• Thanks 1

Zartan looks pretty cool that headsculpt screams Darth Bane to me. I hope that armor/vest on Firefly is removable because it throws off the figure big time. Good on them for a non exclusive re-release of the Cobra Trooper but then turn around and make the same mistake with the Cobra Viper, oh Hasbro how you disappoint me.

• Thanks 1

The primary purpose of store exclusives is to drive foot traffic into those stores.  During a viral pandemic, this is nothing less than irresponsible.  I could kind of forgive the first wave because I'm sure the deal was made prior to the all this mess.  I also would have hoped Hasbro would have adapted to the situation, but that was too much to ask for, I guess.
-Firefly looks great, and I hope I can get him.
-The amount of red on the Viper has me thinking there will likely be another version in the next wave following Zartan and the regular Cobra trooper.

• Thanks 1

Zoids panel recap:

New Zoids animated series on Netflix and game announced. Game is for Nintendo Switch.

Talking about the new Generation 3 Zoids figures. These are building figures which will have riders and some will be motorized. You will have 3 different class of figure, Beta, Mega and Giga. They will have the Wild Blast attack feature. Beta Zoids have wind-up motors and Mega and Giga have battery powered ones. Giga are the biggest figures in the series.

Generation 3 will be going up for pre-order later today at 5pm ET.

Panel ends.

Pulsecon-Zoids1901.jpg

Pulsecon-Zoids1902.jpg

Pulsecon-Zoids1903.jpg

Pulsecon-Zoids1904.jpg

Pulsecon-Zoids2001.jpg

Pulsecon-Zoids2002.jpg

Pulsecon-Zoids2003.jpg

Pulsecon-Zoids2004.jpg

Pulsecon-Zoids2101.jpg

• Thanks 1

The Zoids look nice, I'm afraid of step in. 😢

• Thanks 1

I was hoping for the more modern shirt look for Zartan. At least over the midriff. Doesn't really matter since this line is vaporware for me. All I've seen is a single Snake-Eyes, Duke and alternate Heavy Duty. I picked up the Snake-Eyes but ended up having to take it back since the knife wouldn't go into the sheath and he was floppy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So far when it comes to the classified line i am invested on the Cobra Trooper, Cobra Viper and Firefly, but yeah at the same time i feel unsure about getting most of the line as well since getting them is definitely a trouble and sometimes it may not be worth a struggle.

I do like that "retro" line too really, not gonna lie i sorta bamboozled myself thinking when i saw that Scarlett figure images thinking it was part of the classified line, i misunderstood it basically 😄

• Thanks 1

I still dont like that headsculpt on the Scarlet figure. The one on the 25th Anniversary Scarlet it much better IMO.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

JayC could you please provide us with the Target links to these figures...

I can try, but by the time I get them they will probably be sold out. Your best bet is likely to start checking the site around 5pm, just do a search for GIJoe Classified.

• Thanks 1